(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unbann me for hlr - 3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DexikoO

DexikoO

Unbann me for hlr - 3 Empty
PostSubject: Unbann me for hlr - 3   Unbann me for hlr - 3 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 11:00 am

Username:DexikoO

I was banned in hlr-3, plz unbann me for that room.In others room i can join with no problem, hlr - 3 can't.

PS:asap... tnx

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Username: Dexiko

Id: 13778767

Lvl :22

Banned by: Zloy

Bann link: https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr3-ban-requests-f6/ban-dexikoo-t2343.htm?highlight=dexikoo

Evidence: "Screanshot in the ban request is my evidence"

Reasone: 14 min of the game, 2 players left before me, thats why i left the game

Extra info: 2 players ware complaning with to much laggs, all tough negativ scores, the main reasone was "Bad connection host"
Back to top Go down
View user profile Send private message Online
chrismokvack

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PostSubject: Re: Unban DexikoO Today at 1:49 pm Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote
Leaving in 3v5 is allowed. Depon made a mistake. Sorry for the trouble!

[15:49:08] [System Message] Dexiko can access this room from now on!
Back to top Go down
chrismokvack
Administrator
chrismokvack

Unbann me for hlr - 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unbann me for hlr - 3   Unbann me for hlr - 3 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 11:41 am

Hmm that's strange. You still can't join the room? I must have unbanned you from the wrong room then. Or perhaps it's server delay.

Now you should be unbanned at any rate. I made sure you username is not in the banlist.
Back to top Go down

Unbann me for hlr - 3
Page 1 of 1