(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

unbann IceyJoke

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
IceyJoke

unbann IceyJoke Empty
PostSubject: unbann IceyJoke   unbann IceyJoke EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 3:51 pm

Hello i didint notice about this forum but when i tried to join dota high level room 3 i was banned..Neutral well iv join high level 4 and i saw this forum on system message.btw nice forum..
Well i know now how i get banned ... welll i remember when i left but i left because i play from an internet cafe and a friend of mine had managed to join the room. and i remember when i say RMK but it seems one of them posted me...because iv played few more times before with thoose players but again one of newest players posted me...| well can you someone unbann me? Im tired to play with leavers and mh-ers but i admint was my fault for leaving.so thats why iv join High level rooms.More Pro's and more secure. Oh btw because iv played from an internet cafe that system had installed Deep freeze soo iv lost the replay.Sad Regards from Mello .Thanks.
Back to top Go down
0doaker
Administrator
0doaker

unbann IceyJoke Empty
PostSubject: Re: unbann IceyJoke   unbann IceyJoke EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 4:21 pm

I suppose you are talking about this request : https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr3-ban-requests-f6/ban-iceyjoke-t7487.htm

It's fine if everybody accepted to remake but it must be proved. Like I suppose you can't provide the replay to read the chatlog and verify your words I'm leaving this thread open in case someone wants/can attach it, but it's you who should take care of yourself so if nobody helps you ban will stay.
Back to top Go down
0doaker
Administrator
0doaker

unbann IceyJoke Empty
PostSubject: Re: unbann IceyJoke   unbann IceyJoke EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 6:53 pm

Closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

unbann IceyJoke Empty
PostSubject: Re: unbann IceyJoke   unbann IceyJoke Empty

Back to top Go down

unbann IceyJoke
Page 1 of 1