(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ban from hlr2 for nothing?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
saik0u

ban from hlr2 for nothing? Empty
PostSubject: ban from hlr2 for nothing?   ban from hlr2 for nothing? EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 2:01 am

i was afk for a bit and when i returned to the pc i saw the msg banned from this room?
apparently for 24h from hlr2 and i have to say im pretty sure its for nothing since i always play in this room and i have never left a game...
Back to top Go down
pecamribe

pecamribe

PostSubject: Re: ban from hlr2 for nothing?   ban from hlr2 for nothing? EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 2:13 am

Check pls forum above, don't post without some reading. Other ppl also got banned....not just you.

https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/europe-f11/0doaker-got-hacked-ot-he-makes-bad-jokes-t6642.htm
Back to top Go down
saik0u

PostSubject: Re: ban from hlr2 for nothing?   ban from hlr2 for nothing? EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 2:20 am

i dont see how your post is somehow relevant to my situation?
i dont ask about other ppl i ask about myself and the thread you link concerns hlr3 not hlr2
EDIT: i just got banned from hlr3 too after joining like 20mins ago???
Back to top Go down
pecamribe

pecamribe

PostSubject: Re: ban from hlr2 for nothing?   ban from hlr2 for nothing? EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 3:08 am

saik0u wrote:
i was afk for a bit and when i returned to the pc i saw the msg banned from this room?
apparently for 24h from hlr2 and i have to say im pretty sure its for nothing since i always play in this room and i have never left a game...

saik0u wrote:
i dont see how your post is somehow relevant to my situation?
i dont ask about other ppl i ask about myself and the thread you link concerns hlr3 not hlr2
EDIT: i just got banned from hlr3 too after joining like 20mins ago???

It is relevant to your situation, because everyone got it, not just you (like i said).
Msg is from every room, 1 to 5. THey start with room 1 banning ppl and moving to the other room.

Back to top Go down
saik0u

PostSubject: Re: ban from hlr2 for nothing?   ban from hlr2 for nothing? EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 3:10 am

i guess one of the mods got his garena account hacked .. when some1 comes he`ll probably figure it out and fix it ;]
Back to top Go down
pecamribe

pecamribe

PostSubject: Re: ban from hlr2 for nothing?   ban from hlr2 for nothing? EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 3:12 am

Same. Just enter other room and play. I'm playing in HLR4 (got banned in 3).
Back to top Go down
EU.onesixeight
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: ban from hlr2 for nothing?   ban from hlr2 for nothing? EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 1:06 pm

Unbanned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ban from hlr2 for nothing?   ban from hlr2 for nothing? Empty

Back to top Go down

ban from hlr2 for nothing?
Page 1 of 1