(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unban Reign-Of-Chaos hlr2

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Reign-Of-Chaos

Reign-Of-Chaos

Unban Reign-Of-Chaos hlr2 Empty
PostSubject: Unban Reign-Of-Chaos hlr2   Unban Reign-Of-Chaos hlr2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 1:18 pm

https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr2-ban-requests-f4/ban-reign-of-chaos-t8134.htm

WTF IS THIS? ARE YOU SERIOUS? Magnus got disconnected in the 7th min and some seconds. WHATS THE SENSE IN PLAYING 5V4 FOR 40-50 minutes MORE? Me and other guys said RMK but this stupid host probably can't win a 5v5 game so he didn't say a thing. And that noob that reported me should have atleast screenshoted the chat were there was a vote for rmk. Are you serious about this? Or you ban without even thinking what's the case?
Back to top Go down
GanymeDes
GanymeDes

PostSubject: Re: Unban Reign-Of-Chaos hlr2   Unban Reign-Of-Chaos hlr2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 1:26 pm

I think you should be allowed to leave for remake in such situation as well, but unfortunately that's not how it goes in the rules.

EDIT: And there is a reason for it as well: It would very hard to specify in such situation when it's ok to leave and when it's not. Sometimes people want to play 4v5 even from the minute 8 onwards.
Back to top Go down
Reign-Of-Chaos

Reign-Of-Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Unban Reign-Of-Chaos hlr2   Unban Reign-Of-Chaos hlr2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 1:35 pm

You may remake/leave a game if game status is other than 5v5 and the team scores are 0-0 and game has lasted no longer than 7 minutes.

Are you kidding? The game wasn't longer than 7 minutes but i waited for a response from the host, but didn't get any and then time dragged. Do you want me to take a screen from the replay to show you we voted for rmk?
Back to top Go down
Reign-Of-Chaos

Reign-Of-Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Unban Reign-Of-Chaos hlr2   Unban Reign-Of-Chaos hlr2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 1:45 pm

Common man, I havent left before,never game ruined, afk-ed or have been reported. In fact, for my short time in this room I;ve reported some serious douchebags and I dont want to be the bad repoting guy, that got banned himself in the end. Yes, you will say what are 5 days? There are other rooms too. Yes but I hate this bad record and the most important is that I dont deserve it. This clearly is a hate ban request.
Back to top Go down
thichtienti

PostSubject: Re: Unban Reign-Of-Chaos hlr2   Unban Reign-Of-Chaos hlr2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 1:59 pm

we didnt agree for rmk. U stupid dumbfuck only 1 of my team and yours including u said rmk.But if we agreed for rmk u must w8 host decided so deserve it. Learn a lesson from this.Lol u was 0/3 then tell us that we couldnt win? we owned and u should play in eu room 99
http://replay.garena.com/view.php?id=4cb21acd12852

Last edited by thichtienti on Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reign-Of-Chaos

Reign-Of-Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Unban Reign-Of-Chaos hlr2   Unban Reign-Of-Chaos hlr2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 2:10 pm

Get glasses kid. Terrorblade is 0/3 not me. And I pity you, that you didn't have a mother to give you an education and good manners. Imba Naix with queling blade and 18 creeps for 8 minutes.
Back to top Go down
thichtienti

PostSubject: Re: Unban Reign-Of-Chaos hlr2   Unban Reign-Of-Chaos hlr2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 3:16 pm

lol stupid joke if i didnt have a mother why u can read my comment. Stop acting like a cool guy u dumbass piece of trash. My behaviour is better than u ,i remember that last game when u played vs me.Ur team losed and u was barking and blaming that u played with noobs.So if u want to know me noob or u so lets play at hlr2 this friday.Im done here
Back to top Go down
Reign-Of-Chaos

Reign-Of-Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Unban Reign-Of-Chaos hlr2   Unban Reign-Of-Chaos hlr2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 3:50 pm

thichtienti wrote:
lol stupid joke if i didnt have a mother why u can read my comment. Stop acting like a cool guy u dumbass piece of trash. My behaviour is better than u ,i remember that last game when u played vs me.Ur team losed and u was barking and blaming that u played with noobs.So if u want to know me noob or u so lets play at hlr2 this friday.Im done here

'' lol stupid joke if i didnt have a mother why u can read my comment ''
ROFL lol! It's like this sentence is cooming out from a caveman. Now my child, go cut veins,while you keep dreaming you will ever beat me,even in a 5v1. As I said, go cut veins emo and don't spam in my topic.
Back to top Go down
0doaker
Administrator
0doaker

PostSubject: Re: Unban Reign-Of-Chaos hlr2   Unban Reign-Of-Chaos hlr2 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 5:53 am

Reign-Of-Chaos wrote:

Do you want me to take a screen from the replay to show you we voted for rmk?

from this comment I suppose you have the replay, you may attach it to verify that a majority agreed on remaking,
Back to top Go down
0doaker
Administrator
0doaker

PostSubject: Re: Unban Reign-Of-Chaos hlr2   Unban Reign-Of-Chaos hlr2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 2:57 am

Closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unban Reign-Of-Chaos hlr2   Unban Reign-Of-Chaos hlr2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Unban Reign-Of-Chaos hlr2
Page 1 of 1