(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

un-ban Request < -rSK-SAMA >

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
-rSK-SAMA

-rSK-SAMA

un-ban Request  < -rSK-SAMA > Empty
PostSubject: un-ban Request < -rSK-SAMA >   un-ban Request  < -rSK-SAMA > EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 4:36 pm

well, ..

Ban Request Link :- https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr5-ban-requests-f8/ban-rsk-sama-leaver-t7062.htm

so in this game i got Garena Error which i dont know how to fix it because only garena crushed without any Reason
it's Like Fatal Error but with Fatal Error u able to see Fatal Error Window with my Case i cant see that Window so Just garena Closed and i look on my Background...

so u have good Expirnce to Handle Bann& unbann Request and im sure u know what mean this
[15:47:09] [16:42:36] [System Message] <-rSK-SAMA> has left your game!(20).

i mean about the Code <-rSK-SAMA> has left your game![b](20)
20 means that i or the Guy who left got Error and when the Host Post Mode -AH he got the Same Code ( 20 )

but when Some1 leave the Game by Alt QQ or Alt F4 The Host will See
<-rSK-SAMA> has left your game!(04). and 04 means he left becuz he want to leave

You Can Try it if you Want

i Login again in Garena and Entered the Room, then i Flammed Garena and then magic Loled and he ask me what happen, so i told him i got so so so....

and he told me Dont Worry i see everything btw i have Magic in my B.list so he can see if i left the Room or not but im sure all he see just Sama has entered this room

so anyway i know how the Rules here in garena becuz im Moderator too and here is my First Time to Get ban

all Known in EDHLR 5 Know me and modz 2 u can ask them if i Left any game be4

PS:- i dont have Screen Shoot for the Error becuz i told ya up i have no Error MSG or Window or anything
PS 2 :- i dont have Screen Shoot for the Main Chat beucz Magic-_-es See it in his Eyes

Sorry if i Make it Long but to let understand Everything

Thank you.[/b]
Back to top Go down
EU.onesixeight
Administrator

un-ban Request  < -rSK-SAMA > Empty
PostSubject: Re: un-ban Request < -rSK-SAMA >   un-ban Request  < -rSK-SAMA > EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 5:37 pm

If you have a garena error, then go reinstall your garena programe; if you have a wc3 error, same thing go reinstall your wc3, so it will be fixed.

Anyway, it is not possible without any error message comes out, it must be you who clicked something like "close and don't send error", but I can give you a chance for now, just do what I said, if you have no clue where is the problem then do it both, and I hope it won't be happen again.

-rSK-SAMA can access this room from now on!
Back to top Go down

un-ban Request < -rSK-SAMA >
Page 1 of 1