(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

unban no-oh-flyboy

Go down 
+4
pontiepilat
chrismokvack
EU.Luna
lil_tod
8 posters
AuthorMessage
lil_tod

unban no-oh-flyboy Empty
PostSubject: unban no-oh-flyboy   unban no-oh-flyboy EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 3:50 pm

User: no-oh-flyboy
uid: 1772187

Method man threatened to ban him from hlrs few nights ago when they played in a game, and he was banned before by method (unbanned by chris), so kinda hate thing...

Last edited by lil_tod on Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EU.Luna

unban no-oh-flyboy Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban no-oh-flyboy   unban no-oh-flyboy EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 6:25 pm

as much as i remember he was supposed to be banned for using cracked garena or smth like it. shouldn t be unbanned
Back to top Go down
lil_tod

unban no-oh-flyboy Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban no-oh-flyboy   unban no-oh-flyboy EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 12:06 pm

i dont understand there is no ban req on him anywhere... except in hlr1 few days ago before he was banned...
Back to top Go down
chrismokvack
Administrator
chrismokvack

unban no-oh-flyboy Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban no-oh-flyboy   unban no-oh-flyboy EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 7:43 am

That's not true, I haven't unbanned him, nor was he banned by method. He was banned by me - for hacking. But that was several months ago. Of course there is no ban request since it was back on the old forum that has been wiped clean of all threads, including the ban request on him.

The question is whether we should go by what we remember. We've been discussing what to do with this kind of cases within the staff, but nothing has been decided yet.
Back to top Go down
pontiepilat

unban no-oh-flyboy Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban no-oh-flyboy   unban no-oh-flyboy EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 6:02 am

lil_tod wrote:
User: no-oh-flyboy
uid: 1772187

Method man threatened to ban him from hlrs few nights ago when they played in a game, and he was banned before by method (unbanned by chris), so kinda hate thing...

hmmm i exedently looking this unban request and again i saw name method.man, same here after leaveng a game i spam little method.man cose he was leaver and his friend was still in a game {he was host of that game}, and few min after that game i got baned, wtf people or amdins or friend of admins can do evrything thay want and heal frustiations on regular other players???????????????????? stop that!!!
Back to top Go down
lil_tod

unban no-oh-flyboy Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban no-oh-flyboy   unban no-oh-flyboy EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 12:41 am

He was in hlrs till around 25th August or smth... then was banned year without any ban req in abusers...

prove he was in hlrs from this ban req on him:

https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr1-ban-requests-f3/ban-no-oh-flyboy-t490.htm

and offc u can check the date when he was banned...
Back to top Go down
lil_tod

unban no-oh-flyboy Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban no-oh-flyboy   unban no-oh-flyboy EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 10:09 am

A come on any reply ???

He was banned around 24-26th august somewhere, without any ban req... ffs... i am not sure who did it, but it was done without any ban req, at least of that i am sure of !
Back to top Go down
0doaker
Administrator
0doaker

unban no-oh-flyboy Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban no-oh-flyboy   unban no-oh-flyboy EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 10:43 am

I remember perfectly how his name was in a screenshot so bunglingly stricken off that the "super Admin" type was visible and I also remember luna posted the ban request in the old forum.

So if you won't stop pretending you're innocent at least quit thinking we are retarded and wait until we come up with anything.

Back to top Go down
D|a)^BoRnToFeeD

D|a)^BoRnToFeeD

unban no-oh-flyboy Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban no-oh-flyboy   unban no-oh-flyboy EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 11:04 am

I was wondering if all those old ban requests can be saved in an archive or something.Is there any way that this can be done?Because lately many ppl request for unban because they take advantage of the fact that the old forum ban requests cannot be recovered
Back to top Go down
lil_tod

unban no-oh-flyboy Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban no-oh-flyboy   unban no-oh-flyboy EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 5:05 pm

So u all think i lie about being banned year starting august 25th by some hacker without ban req a ?

I hate to be pain in the ass/or pretending innocence but i posted this like 10 days ago and still nothing.
I was thinking how to disprove that and i figured i had 6.68c replays in autosave folder,
Most of them are played in hlr1, 2 u can easily check the players lvls...
Also there is folder with 6.68b replays...

As for what happened few months ago i have no idea how did he (my brother/friends using account: no-oh-flyboy got banned, and aperrently unbanned) but when i got back from working on a boat this summer a month ago, i was able to play hlr 1,2 and 4 as for 3 and 5 my brother said method.man banned him after some game ( he was accused by method for mh and autobanned by him offc).

Link:

http://rapidshare.com/files/416921049/6.68c.rar

Edit:

On a second thought one might think i handpicked this replays from some random europe dota room 1,2,3... where all players are ( accidently ) lvl 28>>
Eee.... wut the heck i upload the entire folder starting from last month...

p.s. use replay parser just to see players... so no need to waste time starting replay...

link:

http://rapidshare.com/files/416936115/full.rar

Back to top Go down
lil_tod

unban no-oh-flyboy Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban no-oh-flyboy   unban no-oh-flyboy EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 10:24 pm

Ok i get it... everyone hates me scratch
Back to top Go down
chrismokvack
Administrator
chrismokvack

unban no-oh-flyboy Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban no-oh-flyboy   unban no-oh-flyboy EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 12:27 am

Are we talking about *you* or about no-oh-flyboy or have you simply been referring to yourself in third person for the fun of it?

I don't doubt that you were in hlr1. However, I am completely certain that I banned you. I remember the case so well. There was a huge discussion where you whined at Luna. For some reason that made me check out your ban history and I discovered that there was a ban request on the old mainboard. An abuser request to be more precise, and an accepted one at that. Whether you had been unbanned illegally or whether the ban had simply never been carried out I don't know, but all the same I rebanned you.

How you managed to find your way back into hlr1 after that I cannot understand either. Whoever might have unbanned you illegally is obviously not very intent on doing it again, since you are forced to come here this time.

And indeed the ban on you was much older than the 25th of August, so I guess it makes sense that a hacker has banned you. Oh the irony, illegally unbanned, illegally rebanned. A fitting fate for you I think.
Back to top Go down
lil_tod

unban no-oh-flyboy Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban no-oh-flyboy   unban no-oh-flyboy EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 1:26 am

I dont know of any ban req where i (or my brother if it was few months ago as u say) whined to luna ? Why would i whine to luna...

What ban on me was much older than 25th of august ??? only ban i had was from method hlr 3 and 5 ( for which i didnt bother making unban req since i dont even play those rooms) few months ago where he banned account no-oh-flyboy for some game where he accused my brother then playing with that account for maphack.

U say there was another ban req on this account for cracked garena or smth as luna says ??

Well if u are 100% certain it was this account nothing i can do about it... and i have no idea wut was my brother doing with this account 2-3 months ago... But that illegaly unbanned part is pretty funny... since as u can see all admins love me and are looking forward to illegaly unban me rofl Very Happy I wonder who could love this account that much and do it again rofl...

Any way i am sory if someone though i was trying to decieve someone or make an ass of, but if there was some ban req on this account in abuers and as i can see u are prety sure there was is there anything i can do ?
Back to top Go down
cous44
cous44

unban no-oh-flyboy Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban no-oh-flyboy   unban no-oh-flyboy EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 12:07 pm

I wish I was able to say something to help you flyboy, unfortunately, nothing will change :\
Back to top Go down
lil_tod

unban no-oh-flyboy Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban no-oh-flyboy   unban no-oh-flyboy EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 7:56 pm

Time will tell best cous... Very Happy

Back to top Go down
lil_tod

unban no-oh-flyboy Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban no-oh-flyboy   unban no-oh-flyboy EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 2:52 am

So guys, in conclusion, ban stays ?
Back to top Go down
chrismokvack
Administrator
chrismokvack

unban no-oh-flyboy Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban no-oh-flyboy   unban no-oh-flyboy EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 3:59 am

Hmm. Probably. But one thing is for certain: the ban duration isn't supposed to be that long. So question is how we figure out when the original ban was carried out. We can't. So I suppose we'll have to be a bit generous on that part. But I leave that to 168. I don't want to be involved in denying unban requests when the evidence is gone, but apparantly everybody else is against me.

Last edited by chrismokvack on Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lil_tod

unban no-oh-flyboy Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban no-oh-flyboy   unban no-oh-flyboy EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 6:13 am

So, onesixeight wut say u Smile

Back to top Go down
EU.onesixeight
Administrator

unban no-oh-flyboy Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban no-oh-flyboy   unban no-oh-flyboy EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 1:23 am

You won't be unbanned, since 4 of us (chrismokvack, Luna, 0doaker and me) know that you were banned for using cracked garena, but the reason why you were still be able to play in HLR is because you got illegally unbanned. In this case we should have double your penalty for illegally unbanned, but we didn't. So we don't care the love/hate story between you and method.

Closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

unban no-oh-flyboy Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban no-oh-flyboy   unban no-oh-flyboy Empty

Back to top Go down

unban no-oh-flyboy
Page 1 of 1