(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ban smurfitak (3rd time)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
traktorr87

Ban smurfitak (3rd time) Empty
PostSubject: Ban smurfitak (3rd time)   Ban smurfitak (3rd time) EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 8:51 am

Again, what is ur problem 2 times denying the same ban thread. Last time, how to post the ban req link u gave. Reason?
What did i do wrong?

IT SAYS:
Type of ban request: Normal leaving (I wrote this)
Evidence required: Screenshot with scoreboard visible showing ”leaver has left the game!” (I captured SS where it says "leaver has left the game")
Information to be provided: None

So, what else do u need me to write/post/make/take?!
Do i need to make it fourth time?!

Ban thread still remains: https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr2-ban-requests-f4/ban-smurfitak-t11840.htm
Back to top Go down
sacuTEkaram

sacuTEkaram

PostSubject: Re: Ban smurfitak (3rd time)   Ban smurfitak (3rd time) EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 11:06 am

I don't see anything wrong with your post, but maybe he is such a dick that he wants you to insert the ss in the post rather then posting a link to it, but considering that he is an admin I'd assume he has a better reason to deny posts rather then just being too lazy to click the link.
Back to top Go down
GanymeDes
GanymeDes

PostSubject: Re: Ban smurfitak (3rd time)   Ban smurfitak (3rd time) EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 2:44 pm

I'm lazy? Doing shitloads of these banrequests day to day for free?

The least you people can do is to make our job as easy and smooth as possible. Just go and read https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr1-ban-requests-f3/how-to-post-a-correct-ban-request-t22.htm one more time with thought and I'm sure you can figure it out.

Also, you might want to compare what's different with your banrequest, and the ones that were accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ban smurfitak (3rd time)   Ban smurfitak (3rd time) Empty

Back to top Go down

Ban smurfitak (3rd time)
Page 1 of 1