(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

*unban* uncle_diva

Go down 
+10
chiller[G]
thichtienti
LepToN..
Whitebeard[UK]
Fais
plitvice
Eunique
cous44
street_dog
veloCity.diFa
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
veloCity.diFa

*unban* uncle_diva Empty
PostSubject: *unban* uncle_diva   *unban* uncle_diva EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 6:38 am

report link: https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr-abuser-requests-f5/ban-uncle_diva-1000186-hostbot-t16343.htm#39922

well i just dont get it, am using a vps and i must have a hostbot , new garena hostbot was changed ,so just tell me why is it still not allowed?

read more about garena hostbot and then edit ur rules

http://www.garenaworld.com/garena-hostbot-v4-0-t-1343.html

regards
Back to top Go down
street_dog
Administrator
street_dog

*unban* uncle_diva Empty
PostSubject: Re: *unban* uncle_diva   *unban* uncle_diva EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 6:52 am

Total control over your game ! (ability to kick << on vote >>, mute, swap, ban players)
Ability to control the game latency !

Basically that's why host bots are not allowed
Back to top Go down
veloCity.diFa

*unban* uncle_diva Empty
PostSubject: Re: *unban* uncle_diva   *unban* uncle_diva EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:06 am

having the ability to vote kick is bannable? swap ? changing latency? ban from my host( not allowed?)?

heh rly? or u just didint find anything else to say?
Back to top Go down
street_dog
Administrator
street_dog

*unban* uncle_diva Empty
PostSubject: Re: *unban* uncle_diva   *unban* uncle_diva EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:15 am

Well of course that kicking players from you game is bannable. It will bring you 365 days from all hlrs.
Not to mention changing name issues and other stuff with which you can abuse easly
Back to top Go down
veloCity.diFa

*unban* uncle_diva Empty
PostSubject: Re: *unban* uncle_diva   *unban* uncle_diva EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:16 am

garena hostbot cant kick only vote kick and to vote kick u need 8 ppl to agree

so u still think its bannable for that reason?
Back to top Go down
street_dog
Administrator
street_dog

*unban* uncle_diva Empty
PostSubject: Re: *unban* uncle_diva   *unban* uncle_diva EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:20 am

Yes definitely and that's why it is not allowed to use. It basically gives you control of your game and you can abuse as you like. Changing names, letting people out of the room in the game etc.
Back to top Go down
cous44
cous44

*unban* uncle_diva Empty
PostSubject: Re: *unban* uncle_diva   *unban* uncle_diva EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:21 am

lalalala .D

Last edited by cous44 on Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
street_dog
Administrator
street_dog

*unban* uncle_diva Empty
PostSubject: Re: *unban* uncle_diva   *unban* uncle_diva EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:24 am

Has been modded long ago Very Happy
Back to top Go down
veloCity.diFa

*unban* uncle_diva Empty
PostSubject: Re: *unban* uncle_diva   *unban* uncle_diva EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:24 am

garena hostbot cant do such things , they made it to be allowed here

another thing i was reported for using hostbot not abusing my powers in my hostbot

hostbot cant change ur name cant let ppl join from another room got anything else?

u know at the end it will be legal here and another thing. am playing here for 2 weeks without any problems or reports .

think about it
Back to top Go down
cous44
cous44

*unban* uncle_diva Empty
PostSubject: Re: *unban* uncle_diva   *unban* uncle_diva EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:26 am

the next time we catch you with a hostbot, in hlr, will turn into a 365 days ban.

think about it.
Back to top Go down
veloCity.diFa

*unban* uncle_diva Empty
PostSubject: Re: *unban* uncle_diva   *unban* uncle_diva EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:28 am

this is my only way to host so i hope u dont catch me
Back to top Go down
street_dog
Administrator
street_dog

*unban* uncle_diva Empty
PostSubject: Re: *unban* uncle_diva   *unban* uncle_diva EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:30 am

If you dont stop using host bots = 365 days from all hlrs next time
Back to top Go down
veloCity.diFa

*unban* uncle_diva Empty
PostSubject: Re: *unban* uncle_diva   *unban* uncle_diva EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:31 am

like i said this is my only way to host . ill still host untill someone reports me

in the meantime ill do my best to make it legal

thx for unban
Back to top Go down
cous44
cous44

*unban* uncle_diva Empty
PostSubject: Re: *unban* uncle_diva   *unban* uncle_diva EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:54 am

I dont think you understand what I ve said. Acting this way won t make you unbanned.
Back to top Go down
Eunique

*unban* uncle_diva Empty
PostSubject: Re: *unban* uncle_diva   *unban* uncle_diva EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 8:01 am

I understand what you are saying. I have no idea if it is right or wrong and after all it does not matter at all. You can try to convince us to MAKE IT LEGAL IN FUTURE, but at the moment it is against our rules. Now you know it and have two options:

1st: accept our rules and follow them. feel free to play in HLRs then.

2nd: violate our rules and hope not to get catched. you might make it another two weeks, but after this request here we will know you volunteerly broke our rules while knowing better, so you will be banned for 365, no matter if we ever change that rule.

I guess it is better not to host and just wait till we allow it. Although that might never happen. It might also happen within few weeks.

Now you know,
please tell us your opinion in here.

If you still think you did no wrong and tell us you are planning to keep this up, then also better explain why we should unban you.
Because I think you should not be unbanned then and I am not sure if anyone is other opinion than me and cous here!

greetz,
Eubot
Back to top Go down
plitvice

*unban* uncle_diva Empty
PostSubject: Re: *unban* uncle_diva   *unban* uncle_diva EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 8:25 am

So, if we ask GarenaHack-er to make special HLR hostbot without name changing, kicking, swaping and other things, it would be legal?
Back to top Go down
street_dog
Administrator
street_dog

*unban* uncle_diva Empty
PostSubject: Re: *unban* uncle_diva   *unban* uncle_diva EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 8:34 am

Host bots are not allowed because it's very easy to abuse with them.
If a host bot without abusing features is released mb we can consider to make them legal. After making enough tests with it. Which can require time.
At any rate for now there aren't allowed and regardless of the version you use you will be banned. If you are not caught abusing, but only using it, which is your case, you get minimal ban duration, but that works only the first time.
Back to top Go down
veloCity.diFa

*unban* uncle_diva Empty
PostSubject: Re: *unban* uncle_diva   *unban* uncle_diva EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 8:51 am

well for me am not muting kicking abusing or hacking

am just a guy who has a retarded connection at home ,for that am using an european vps + hostbot to play all day long

btw i hope u take a look at my hostbot features, u may change ur mind

http://www.garenaworld.com/garena-hostbot-v4-0-t-1343.html

aregato gozymas Smile
Back to top Go down
veloCity.diFa

*unban* uncle_diva Empty
PostSubject: Re: *unban* uncle_diva   *unban* uncle_diva EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 8:55 am

its really not that hard. the only thing thats abuseable is muting , cuz this hostbot cant kick

so just ban ppl who mutes?

i mute "blabla" , so blabla goes to this forum and report me with a screen shot . easy huh?
Back to top Go down
street_dog
Administrator
street_dog

*unban* uncle_diva Empty
PostSubject: Re: *unban* uncle_diva   *unban* uncle_diva EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 8:59 am

I am trying to explain that we have been tested host bots(and still testing them) and we know the features they have. The problem is that they allow players to abuse. As you told - ask the creator to create a hostbot without any abusing features and most likely host bots will be allowed after we do enough tests and see that they don't give do anything illegal. They could be good dota tools
Back to top Go down
veloCity.diFa

*unban* uncle_diva Empty
PostSubject: Re: *unban* uncle_diva   *unban* uncle_diva EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 9:04 am

well i dunno what kind of tests r u doing cuz u said before that swap and latency = illegal stuff xD why r they ? am sure u guys didint finish the tests so we will have to w8

btw whos leading this tests? i want to contact him and check whats new , and i hope its not u Smile

regards
Back to top Go down
cous44
cous44

*unban* uncle_diva Empty
PostSubject: Re: *unban* uncle_diva   *unban* uncle_diva EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 9:05 am

Hey random listen, i got pissed seeing us, trying to make you understand you can t by pass laws (rules) because of your shitty internet. We ll have to deal with all romania, jordan, and a lot of countries. We are experiencing host bots, time to time, BETWEEN US, to see if yes or no, this one, or this updated one, or this suspicious one can actually fits to the hlr community.

See that part, with capslocks, BETWEEN. Means we don t call mister random from romania to have his opinion about our rules, by actually forgetting them, and playing mister smart ass.

We will warn, more like inform people if the tests were relevant, or not. You got the idea? Still not? Allow me to continue: This little ban, which going to stay because of your behaviour, was a warning. The next time, UNTIL we finally decide to accept hostbots, or not, in hlr, will turn into a 365 days ban.

Is that clear?
Back to top Go down
veloCity.diFa

*unban* uncle_diva Empty
PostSubject: Re: *unban* uncle_diva   *unban* uncle_diva EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 9:12 am

whatever

at the end if u allow it , it will be like this:

if a host mute someone he will banned

if he kicks banned also

good luck with ur tests

bye for now
Back to top Go down
Fais

*unban* uncle_diva Empty
PostSubject: Re: *unban* uncle_diva   *unban* uncle_diva EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 9:54 am

well since u muted a played that would go to 90 days ban

but he gave u only 5, anything that cause a ruin to the games in hlr is totally unacceptable, and mute is really game ruin cuz he cant speak to his friends, call help, etc..
Back to top Go down
veloCity.diFa

*unban* uncle_diva Empty
PostSubject: Re: *unban* uncle_diva   *unban* uncle_diva EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 10:13 am

la tt7ms ent
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

*unban* uncle_diva Empty
PostSubject: Re: *unban* uncle_diva   *unban* uncle_diva Empty

Back to top Go down

*unban* uncle_diva
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next