(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

unban Sha.M.anoid

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
M|cff000000Meta

unban Sha.M.anoid Empty
PostSubject: unban Sha.M.anoid   unban Sha.M.anoid EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 6:37 pm

Hello,
I recently hosted a game in HLR4. everything was going well until at the end the tide of the battle shifted infavor of our enemy.
One of my teammates went AFK and he was banned for that, we got his items and were about to turn the tide of the battle into our favor until me and another teammates heroes just froze. We lost control of the heroes and they were just standing there. So i used the command -unstuck and asked the enemy not to kill me.
I had to wait 60 seconds for the unstuck command to take effect, during that time i asked the enemy not to attack. I was beside the sentinel's secret shop.
2 enemy heroes storm and warlock understood that and didn't attack me. i was planning on counterattacking the enemy after the unstuck command. BUT some lame ass player decided to be funny and decided to kill me 10 seconds b efore the unstuck command took effect after i already waited 50 seconds.
Seeing how unfair this was and how obviously he cheated to secure himself as a winner, i quitted the game.

I believe after such a cheating method i have the right to leave same as someone stealing/destorying an item or PMing enemy of future ganks. Despite my explanation of the situation in the original ban thread, i still got banned.
I also noticed that only people who provide weak evidence get their ban request denied, the rest quickly get approved without the admin giving it a second thought.
It is like the rules are printed in their brains and it is eaither a yes or no for theim. WTH

Here is the orignal post along with the replay

M|cff000000Meta wrote:
There was an AFKer and after he left, me and phantom lancer had a glitch and our heroes froze.
As you can see i used the command -unstuck and it told me wait 60 seconds for hero to unstuck, i was near the secret shop.
Storm and warlock( enemy) passed by me and didn't atack because they knew i was stuck.
But the fag syllabear wanted to act funny and killed me 10 seconds before the unstuck effect took place.
Here is the link for the replay REPLAY
Back to top Go down
M|cff000000Meta

unban Sha.M.anoid Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban Sha.M.anoid   unban Sha.M.anoid EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 5:29 am

LoL, i'm not banned...despite the fact i got kicked and when i tried to rejoin it said banned for 14 days. I also remember reading an admin's post about banned for 14 days but now it is gone :S
Back to top Go down
MN82EU

MN82EU

unban Sha.M.anoid Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban Sha.M.anoid   unban Sha.M.anoid EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 5:36 am

next time if U have a problem, dont quit, U ruind a game for 8 ppl, and I dont care if U got stuck or not, UR NOT THE FIRST ONE TO GET STUCK AND THEN GOT KILLD, IF UR GONNA ACT LIKE A 10Y OLD DONT HOST GAMES, THEN U CAN LEAVE I DONT CARE
Back to top Go down
M|cff000000Meta

unban Sha.M.anoid Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban Sha.M.anoid   unban Sha.M.anoid EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 5:38 am

ohh really who is the 10 year old? the one who leaves a game after the enemy cheated or the one who kills a hero 10 seconds before his unstuck command takes effect despite the fact his teammates knew and didnt do the same thing.
Go eat Sh*t and let admins decide.
Back to top Go down
MN82EU

MN82EU

unban Sha.M.anoid Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban Sha.M.anoid   unban Sha.M.anoid EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 5:43 am

I didnt knew U were stuck - I didnt read chat (U just lookd funny), cuz I was watching TV ATM

"cheated" - GROW UP
Back to top Go down
street_dog
Administrator
street_dog

unban Sha.M.anoid Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban Sha.M.anoid   unban Sha.M.anoid EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 5:44 am

I banned you last night, because i didnt see your msg in the ban request. When I saw it I unbanned you and still I didnt decide anything about the 2 ban requests.
Back to top Go down
M|cff000000Meta

unban Sha.M.anoid Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban Sha.M.anoid   unban Sha.M.anoid EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 6:19 am

Ohh sorry, so i'm getting banned now because you didn't read chat and you were watching TV?
Fair life it is.
Back to top Go down
street_dog
Administrator
street_dog

unban Sha.M.anoid Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban Sha.M.anoid   unban Sha.M.anoid EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 6:30 am

You are not banned for now. I'll decide to deny or to put ban on later in the ban rq on you
Back to top Go down
MN82EU

MN82EU

unban Sha.M.anoid Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban Sha.M.anoid   unban Sha.M.anoid EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 8:02 am

no, U might get baned cuz U left a game (cuz U were loosing game, U had -1 players + 2 sides lost and U decided to leave and now u WINE like a 10y old)

end of discussion
Back to top Go down
M|cff000000Meta

unban Sha.M.anoid Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban Sha.M.anoid   unban Sha.M.anoid EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 8:09 am

MN82EU wrote:
no, U might get baned cuz U left a game (cuz U were loosing game, U had -1 players + 2 sides lost and U decided to leave and now u WINE like a 10y old)

end of discussion

I have seen games inwhich teams with 3 sides down and more than 1 leaver and they still won.
Back to top Go down
M|cff000000Meta

unban Sha.M.anoid Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban Sha.M.anoid   unban Sha.M.anoid EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 2:31 pm

fenix136 said :

"using your manners and though being killed in an OVER game -

10 days."

Sorry? using my manners? what the hell does that mean?
Also is it that everyone who gets reported in the forums gets a ban???
Admins need to be more open-minded about a situation, what i see here is automated bots. Actually bots will be better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

unban Sha.M.anoid Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban Sha.M.anoid   unban Sha.M.anoid Empty

Back to top Go down

unban Sha.M.anoid
Page 1 of 1