(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unban request..

Go down 
+2
J[vc]C
ChW-~AjzaK~
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ChW-~AjzaK~

Unban request.. Empty
PostSubject: Unban request..   Unban request.. EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:09 pm

LOL, what is going on ? O_o why i got ban ? Cause an dude put out srcreen shoot on me writing down on ggc ? O_O
How ridicilous... also ofc u can spam twice in 1 sec, (which i never did if u LOOK closly att those pictures...) If u switch on caps or by using "space" once/twice more ofc u can spam twice att 1 sec -.-'. Btw Jung i know u dont like me cause u got owned by me many times... Didn't expect from u to fall down so low... Jesus dude... just challange me and i let u win over me O.o if that will make u happy and stop disturbing me ....
Admins, i really appriciate if u just have a LOOK att that silly thing he wrote about "ban request"... i can any time get print screen and upload many times as it's needed to improve that i am not using any hacks....
Even att those pictures, is not showing that i spamed twice in one second...
How ever... i dont care for those rooms... i just dont want that some moron make's me idiot ifront of others...
Many of users know me very well... Not hacker, never have been, never will be.
Jung u are psychology sick dude... look after help noob.

Thank you

Best wishes

Btw how can i post screen shoot i can prove that i have no hack and that u can spam twice in 1 second...
Back to top Go down
ChW-~AjzaK~

Unban request.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban request..   Unban request.. EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:22 pm

Unban request.. 2hnt3jc

I hoppes this is good enaught or i have to spam more to show you guys ^_^
Back to top Go down
ChW-~AjzaK~

Unban request.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban request..   Unban request.. EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:30 pm

Unban request.. J64okh
Back to top Go down
J[vc]C

J[vc]C

Unban request.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban request..   Unban request.. EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 3:33 am

btw u didnt understood the ban request. it isnt about the spam.
it is about the flood!
Back to top Go down
Eunique

Unban request.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban request..   Unban request.. EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 7:16 am

with official garena client you are NOT able to write twice the same message. therefor we have proof that you used an illegal version, which is considered as hack. end of story.
Back to top Go down
Moustakalis

Moustakalis

Unban request.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban request..   Unban request.. EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 7:28 am

No happy end this time Smile
Back to top Go down
ChW-~AjzaK~

Unban request.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban request..   Unban request.. EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 10:24 am

I did not spamed twice same message ... If you please take a look what that dude posted...
Guess u havent even looked what he wrote and those pic, u just banned... can understand why, too many ban request ^^ take time to read all and do what u have to...
Take look if u got time, u will see i do not posted same word or what ever twice...I didn't knew that someone will send you ban request for me... otherways i could get directlly pic and send to you to see i dont use any hacks.
Back to top Go down

Unban request.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban request..   Unban request.. EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 10:36 am

UNBAN AJZAK SO WHAT IF HE HAS MH? everybody does! xD

Last edited by 357. on Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Unban request.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban request..   Unban request.. EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 10:39 am

Eunique wrote:
with official garena client you are NOT able to write twice the same message. therefor we have proof that you used an illegal version, which is considered as hack. end of story.
yes u can if u use space bar....
Back to top Go down
0doaker
Administrator
0doaker

Unban request.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban request..   Unban request.. EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 2:19 pm

Unban request.. 2gwi7hz
Unban request.. Fvh8v7

You wrote exactly the same message , with no spaces, same caps and lower cases.
This is cracked garena.

Closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unban request.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban request..   Unban request.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Unban request..
Page 1 of 1