(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unban Request WTF__!__

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
WTF__!__

Unban Request WTF__!__ Empty
PostSubject: Unban Request WTF__!__   Unban Request WTF__!__ EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 11:36 am

I was in Game and Got disconnected Through Cyber net Cafe.. I have been banned 30 days which is stupid as i already played a game with Street_dog once before and he should know i wudnt have left a game unless internet disconnected me and since me and Falnyx Disconnected same time how could we both plug?
please dont be so hesitant to ban with out thinking.. NEVER BEEN BANNED BEFORE !

and i was lvl 18 and not feeding so why would i quit along with by buddy in LAN???? (Falnyx)

STREET_DOG unban please.
Back to top Go down
falnyx

PostSubject: Re: Unban Request WTF__!__   Unban Request WTF__!__ EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 11:38 am

ya he is saying the truth i have never got banned either and dont intend to ever get to aswell we are lan buddies and the lan network droped on us O_O i mean wtf getting banned for such a move is not cool so please

PLEASE unbann us
Back to top Go down
street_dog
Administrator
street_dog

PostSubject: Re: Unban Request WTF__!__   Unban Request WTF__!__ EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 11:44 am

It may have been disconnection as you say. Regardless the fact that you have no prooves to support your statement(like disconnect screenshot) i will unban you. However if somebody reports you again I'll be more severe with the ban duration
I hope if it's truely a disconnexion you will take care that it wont happen again

[20:44:13] [System Message] WTF__!__ can access this room from now on!
[20:44:24] [System Message] falnyx can access this room from now on!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unban Request WTF__!__   Unban Request WTF__!__ Empty

Back to top Go down

Unban Request WTF__!__
Page 1 of 1