(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ALL WHO THINK THAT ADMINS ARE NOT DOING THEY WORK PROPERTLY JOIN THIS POST !!!!

Go down 
+15
thichtienti
sacuTEkaram
ET--
J[vc]C
Moustakalis
EU.GaSeR
EU.Facemelt
Torpedo_Torsten
D|a)^BoRnToFeeD
cous44
street_dog
Eunique
Fais
GanymeDes
Jebacvasihkevi
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
street_dog
Administrator
street_dog

ALL WHO THINK THAT ADMINS ARE NOT DOING THEY WORK PROPERTLY JOIN THIS POST !!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALL WHO THINK THAT ADMINS ARE NOT DOING THEY WORK PROPERTLY JOIN THIS POST !!!!   ALL WHO THINK THAT ADMINS ARE NOT DOING THEY WORK PROPERTLY JOIN THIS POST !!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:12 pm

Ok enough of this.
This thread is going to be deleted this night.
You tried and you got 0 followers. Nothing to be said more
Back to top Go down
D|a)^BoRnToFeeD

D|a)^BoRnToFeeD

ALL WHO THINK THAT ADMINS ARE NOT DOING THEY WORK PROPERTLY JOIN THIS POST !!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALL WHO THINK THAT ADMINS ARE NOT DOING THEY WORK PROPERTLY JOIN THIS POST !!!!   ALL WHO THINK THAT ADMINS ARE NOT DOING THEY WORK PROPERTLY JOIN THIS POST !!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:30 pm

It's a pity to hear that, making fun of this poor guy was so amusing Sad

@eunique : I'm deeply sorry friend,but what can i do if i can't reach you?Next time just make durka abuse and kick some ppl and I would join the room,then we could talk about it!Until then,I'll see what I can do :<

greetz,
black sheep.
Back to top Go down
cous44
cous44

PostSubject: Re: ALL WHO THINK THAT ADMINS ARE NOT DOING THEY WORK PROPERTLY JOIN THIS POST !!!!   ALL WHO THINK THAT ADMINS ARE NOT DOING THEY WORK PROPERTLY JOIN THIS POST !!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:33 pm

Jebacvasihkevi I really dont know you, I, gotta admit, didn t really pay attention what the problem was, let's say your subject was pretty attractive to me, but I think your f5 key is about to die... let it go... take a rest, the fact you are using capslock leads nowhere... we can read you anyway ... although I really don t understand what this is all about ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ALL WHO THINK THAT ADMINS ARE NOT DOING THEY WORK PROPERTLY JOIN THIS POST !!!!   ALL WHO THINK THAT ADMINS ARE NOT DOING THEY WORK PROPERTLY JOIN THIS POST !!!! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

ALL WHO THINK THAT ADMINS ARE NOT DOING THEY WORK PROPERTLY JOIN THIS POST !!!!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3