(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

unban laithks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
laithks

unban laithks Empty
PostSubject: unban laithks   unban laithks EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 10:39 am

Good day,

My connection was down or/and he was a bad host; from the beginning of the game i told them i have lags and delay..i was lagging and they droped me.. it appear from the ban request screen shot because:

1- As you can see the host was trying to tunnel me he said JO (my country icon).
2- Heleraz(rikimaru) he said "lags" please focus at the screen shot and you will see it (it was going to disappeare).
3- The players was rolling (-roll) and they usually do that (rolling) when someone is lagging. if i have left the game suddenly its not logically that the players will start rolling!

I didn't saved a screen shot or somthing as i didnt expect anyone to ban request me because oof lagging.

Thank you

unban laithks 348neaf

https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/t20913-ban-leaver-laithks
Back to top Go down
street_dog
Administrator
street_dog

unban laithks Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban laithks   unban laithks EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 2:10 pm

Ok, i will unban you this time but keep in mind three things:
1. You must allways save the ss with "you have been disconnected" message. You will not be unbaned second time without it.
2. Make sure you have adeguate connexion if you want to play in euhlr.
3. If your ban history keeps getting worse(you have been banned twice, last ban was in hlr3 and it expired only week ago) you will not be unbanned next time

[23:10:12] [System Message] laithks can access this room from now on!
Back to top Go down

unban laithks
Page 1 of 1