(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unban JustQuest

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JustQuest

Unban JustQuest Empty
PostSubject: Unban JustQuest   Unban JustQuest EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 2:42 pm

https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/t21555-ban-justquest

Ok, i was afk 2 times with 2-3 mins (i had phone and door), and, yes, i farmed whole game in woods, but am "low skilled" player, i had 0/7, i couldn't farm on lines, that's why i farmed woods, i don't know why am banned 30 days, i have read rules, and i didn't broke any rule... Tell me if am wrong, if am not, please unban me.
Back to top Go down
Gaz

Gaz

Unban JustQuest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban JustQuest   Unban JustQuest EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 4:06 pm

I've been watching you.

I banned you before, then you received a warning and you were unbanned https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/t20594-unban-justquest

Then you continued your bad behaviour, so I gave you the full 30 days.
Back to top Go down
egg-147

Unban JustQuest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban JustQuest   Unban JustQuest EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 5:15 pm

-Firstly, your afk'ing starts on 40mins at the fountain until the game ends (well over 5mins)
-You made NO MENTION in the game about "sorry I need to get the door/phone". All you said is "learn rules" when I said moving at fountain= afk.
-You farmed woods the whole game before u were even 0-7. When asked to gank or help team, you stayed in the woods and farmed 0 items anyway.

I did flame you in this game and I am sorry for that. But you were really just killing the game.
Back to top Go down
JustQuest

Unban JustQuest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban JustQuest   Unban JustQuest EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 5:42 pm

Ok Gaz, explain me one thing, when i've reported one guy for leaving you said "Denied", and you know why? Because i didn't had open score table, now, if you want, i'll find that post, and if you didn't banned him, i don't want you to ban me eigher... Now, this isn't a thread, i got warning from you, but where can i complain on your work? I'll just show them that post with score table, and this post here, i mean, sometimes you're stricly watch at rules (like that), but now you banned me, and i didn't broke any rule, i mean, i can say that i was at fountain because i wantet gold for some items (1 gold per sec), or that i didn't wanted to help tham on mid, because im "low skilled" player, or i don't know how my spell's works... Am little joking right now, but you get a point... Smile
Back to top Go down
Gaz

Gaz

Unban JustQuest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban JustQuest   Unban JustQuest EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 5:55 pm

The thing is - we need the score board. Without it the request is invalid.

Another thing is - you didn't wait at the fountain for gold/ because you are a low skilled player, you did it because you didn't like your team, and you made that quite clear throughout the game.

Add this onto the recent ban history you have, and you truly do not deserve to be unbanned.
Back to top Go down
0doaker
Administrator
0doaker

Unban JustQuest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban JustQuest   Unban JustQuest EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 7:13 pm

You stood idling near the fountain if not up to 5 mins, close. If you needed gold you could have gone to farm 2 or 3 creeps and earn some additional XP besides , this is not about being noob, you know it perfectly and we know it perfectly, we arent stupid.

Moreover when I look at your banhistory I find not a single reason to unban a player like you, apparently you have no respect for anyone, you have left so many games , you have destroyed items , you have been booted .... appart from using hacks there are few things left you haven't be banned for.

I don't consider you of any good to this community thus Im not unbanning you.

Denied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unban JustQuest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban JustQuest   Unban JustQuest Empty

Back to top Go down

Unban JustQuest
Page 1 of 1