(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New year. New forum. New system

Go down 
+46
MeX0
ZykerBolt
m7mood_tillawi
_lexx6
GanymeDes
married2pudge
Jigg4
NeMeSiSM
Youssef900
DjFear
GGRocks
_Miki_Mk_
StunStrike
shadow|fiend-_^
criminal.92
white
hellbani
RakiaLover
kauton
Karlo
last_wish_bg
artyy
retailcs
No.SaYgoodByE
Moustakalis
pecamribe
hhumas
Mars
unfair.cece.it
-rSK-SAMA
EU.GaSeR
BDeaD
cous44
LepToN..
<>
sacuTEkaram
x|2.Stone-Gold
PapaFrostiE-_^
valdeti
zeko_1001
~|cffff0303dz
0doaker
^[invincible]^
Eunique
D|a)^BoRnToFeeD
street_dog
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
LepToN..

LepToN..

New year. New forum. New system - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New year. New forum. New system   New year. New forum. New system - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 4:09 pm

google translator sux btw.
Back to top Go down
StunStrike

StunStrike

PostSubject: Re: New year. New forum. New system   New year. New forum. New system - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 5:39 pm

Now that is a different thing.How many players had hoped for something similar
I've always wanted to be a moderator and fuck leavers Very Happy

GJ Moderators
Back to top Go down
cous44
cous44

PostSubject: Re: New year. New forum. New system   New year. New forum. New system - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 6:30 pm

artyy wrote:
I suggest vegas+me+jes alba+mgn fox threesum

but it won't happen ;/

/facepalm
Back to top Go down
_Miki_Mk_

_Miki_Mk_

PostSubject: Re: New year. New forum. New system   New year. New forum. New system - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 11:19 pm

wow nice:)))
Back to top Go down
GGRocks

PostSubject: Re: New year. New forum. New system   New year. New forum. New system - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 11:48 pm

good news keep it on guys.
i've a question.
you kept talking about leaving and ruining the game..ect , so what about the bad behavior in game? guys who start insult moms and so on? thats also ruining the mood and the focus besides we don't want to face this situations while we are joining it to enjoy not to hear such very bad words.
so i hope you will be very strict on this as much you are strict with people who leave so they will think 1 billion time before they say 1 bad word.

Back to top Go down
EU.GaSeR
EU.GaSeR

PostSubject: Re: New year. New forum. New system   New year. New forum. New system - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 2:14 am

I guess we should discuss "flaming" matter and make something like a scale for that. In my personal opinion, some's will to say that they are annoyed with another player gameplay (noob, fag, tard) is completely different to some's will to abuse person (family, race, religion). and we should only ban for extremely offensive (abusive) behavior or constant flaming. We should look at the purpose of flaming. But, that has nothing to do in this thread, we will think about it bit later, because these days, everyone got many things to do Very Happy Happy New Year Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DjFear

PostSubject: Re: New year. New forum. New system   New year. New forum. New system - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 2:52 am

Nice work guys!
Finally people that ruin games will be banned for good!
Again good job, and have a wonderful New Year Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Eunique

PostSubject: Re: New year. New forum. New system   New year. New forum. New system - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 5:11 am

Before there come more suggestions like "but you have to be careful and look really close if it a guy is REALLY guilty and what if smth happens and if and I am afraid and MOMMY!!!!":

We ALWAYS do our job carefully. We did it so far and there is no reason to change that with the new ban system, so YES, also with the new ban system we will be careful. We only banned ppl if we think they are guilty. and IF they are, they now stay out of ALL HLRs. It is that easy. Hard to bare for some? Not our problem, follow the rules. A stricter policy does not mean we get unfair. The exact opposite!

About the issues of errors and blue screens:
If that happens once, it should be no big problem. If it happens twice we will see. If it happens more often, your PC got a big issue and you ruined enough games to think about it. You will get some time outside to fix your PC then. You can't? Really sorry, but it is not the fault of those 9 other players who's game gets ruined by it. This punishment here is nothing life changing, it is only to keep the fun up. And that works, if only ppl who can play till end (no matter why) may enter the rooms.

Good Luck to all,
The anti-idiot system is on the way, but there is no way to filter names like WodkaLiker or other stupid nicknames so far, so we will for now keep the "I see it by his behaviour and by him leaving" system up. Worked fine so far in 5, only some of them just come back with another account... But we will get rid of that soon enough too!

Greetz,
Eunique
Back to top Go down
Youssef900

Youssef900

PostSubject: Re: New year. New forum. New system   New year. New forum. New system - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 6:43 am

good job !
i may save some leavers to report them after the new year ! Very Happy Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
NeMeSiSM

PostSubject: Re: New year. New forum. New system   New year. New forum. New system - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 10:20 am

Nice job about global ban,But i wana ask about does player that leave by disconect(internet problems) or if there is a real emergency.You have to build some kind of system to protect at least dc leavers cuz sometimes players for ex. with 10-0 score they get banned,cuz they had internet problems. HAPPY NEW YEAR PEACE!
Back to top Go down
cous44
cous44

PostSubject: Re: New year. New forum. New system   New year. New forum. New system - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 12:19 pm

What's hard? Save a screenshot "you were disconnected". Is it something new? You don't have it you are banned. You have it no ban. Happens to you often, no more unban. What's so new about disconnection...
Back to top Go down
Jigg4

PostSubject: Re: New year. New forum. New system   New year. New forum. New system - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 1:39 pm

just close this one and leave it for info only to prevent such stupid question/comment issues...
Back to top Go down
married2pudge

PostSubject: Re: New year. New forum. New system   New year. New forum. New system - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 8:27 pm

so if i get THIS in the middle of the game i get banned from all hlr ?
New year. New forum. New system - Page 3 65129442
gg garena..battle.net ftw
Back to top Go down
GanymeDes
GanymeDes

PostSubject: Re: New year. New forum. New system   New year. New forum. New system - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 9:33 pm

married2pudge wrote:
so if i get THIS in the middle of the game i get banned from all hlr ?
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img718/3820/65129442.jpg
gg garena..battle.net ftw

Yes.

And then you can go and post an unban request and you will get unbanned. No problem.

But be noted that if you have a history of ruining a lot of games before, or having ruined a bunch of them in a shorter period of time you probably won't get unbanned.

At least read the thread and process the posts in your head before complaining.
Back to top Go down
kauton

PostSubject: Re: New year. New forum. New system   New year. New forum. New system - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 11:15 pm

Eunique wrote:
Before there come more suggestions like "but you have to be careful and look really close if it a guy is REALLY guilty and what if smth happens and if and I am afraid and MOMMY!!!!":

We ALWAYS do our job carefully. We did it so far and there is no reason to change that with the new ban system, so YES, also with the new ban system we will be careful. We only banned ppl if we think they are guilty. and IF they are, they now stay out of ALL HLRs. It is that easy. Hard to bare for some? Not our problem, follow the rules. A stricter policy does not mean we get unfair. The exact opposite!

Still a comment on that one - doing your job carefully is one thing, being fair is totally different. It is unfair to ban someone that never had a ban before for the MAX time as if he is a constant leaver or something. Leaves a bad taste... I know that it is a matter of personal mod judgement, so that is why I have requested several time an addition to the rules for people with clear history. And now I think this is even more important since people will get banned from all rooms.

Happy New Year!
Back to top Go down
_lexx6

PostSubject: Re: New year. New forum. New system   New year. New forum. New system - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 2:19 am

really good job and news, playing games without leavers, that's the dream of any normal player i guess Smile
really very nice that now ban will conclude all the hlr, bravo again Smile
Back to top Go down
m7mood_tillawi

m7mood_tillawi

PostSubject: Re: New year. New forum. New system   New year. New forum. New system - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 2:48 am

gj but :S 15 day max ? isnt that short ?
Back to top Go down
married2pudge

PostSubject: Re: New year. New forum. New system   New year. New forum. New system - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 2:58 am

tillawi u idiot i luv u from midyan <3
Back to top Go down
m7mood_tillawi

m7mood_tillawi

PostSubject: Re: New year. New forum. New system   New year. New forum. New system - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 3:05 am

thx midyan i love u too man
Back to top Go down
Jigg4

PostSubject: Re: New year. New forum. New system   New year. New forum. New system - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 3:24 am

kauton wrote:
Eunique wrote:

Still a comment on that one - doing your job carefully is one thing, being fair is totally different. It is unfair to ban someone that never had a ban before for the MAX time as if he is a constant leaver or something. Leaves a bad taste... I know that it is a matter of personal mod judgement, so that is why I have requested several time an addition to the rules for people with clear history. And now I think this is even more important since people will get banned from all rooms.

Happy New Year!

what difference is it for the other 9 Players whether the leaver have a good/Bad history? The Game is still ruined nö matter which Personal Mood the Player have,allways!and thats why i think its completely ok with that.
You can say it like this:
if you have discons - don't Play dota
if u have bad (leaving)mood - don't play dota
Back to top Go down
ZykerBolt

PostSubject: Re: New year. New forum. New system   New year. New forum. New system - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 3:44 am

You rock guys!

About the short period of ban, I assume it is to prevent the number of bans to reach a certain treshold?

Happy new year to you all!
Back to top Go down
MeX0

MeX0

PostSubject: Re: New year. New forum. New system   New year. New forum. New system - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 4:42 am

Good job admins,moderators and hackers Laughing
Back to top Go down
domunys

domunys

PostSubject: Re: New year. New forum. New system   New year. New forum. New system - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 7:07 am

GJ . 10x for all admin!
Back to top Go down
lifestaker

PostSubject: Re: New year. New forum. New system   New year. New forum. New system - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 11:40 pm

thx god finally Smile i wanna thanks all of GG staff u guys really doing the best and now we will be more happy cause we can play more funny and good games thx alot Smile
Back to top Go down
WTF__!__

PostSubject: Re: New year. New forum. New system   New year. New forum. New system - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 9:57 pm

lol FINALLY it sickens me when a fucktard just before he leaves the game says "ahhaha i can go other EHLR " Disgusting that is .

lol btw thats flawed i have my stupid laptop running on a 24mbs (virgin baby) and the shit still disconnects me time to time or for example when am in egypt the electricity just cuts of randomly what proof may i provide then ? will history of never leaving games be enough ?

I think this will bite you guys back in the ass hard , rather then all rooms you should do like if you leave 1 or 2 your banned from 1 and 2. if you leave 2 or 3 your banned from 2 or 3 you see the way am heading.

repeat offenders should be banned from all EHLR not first timers..

ahh why do i care not like i leave games , i say if you suck GET PWNED LIKE A MAN Very Happy
and IF YOU OWN , OWN THEM LIKE A MAN (a bit contradicting to my other statement but hey am high as fuck its NEW YEARS BABY and its 5am Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New year. New forum. New system   New year. New forum. New system - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

New year. New forum. New system
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next