(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

unban puffkatazzz

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
puffkatazzz

puffkatazzz

unban puffkatazzz Empty
PostSubject: unban puffkatazzz   unban puffkatazzz EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 10:36 am

Here's the ban RQ:

https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr4-ban-requests-f7/ban-puffkatazzz-t3618.htm

And the replay:

http://replay.garena.com/view.php?id=4c8df5f0b667e

So, 30 days... Good! I've no idea what for, but good!

First of all - I didn't leave the game.
Second - he started to flame me first.

I was afk for like 2 minutes. You don't want to know the details. Then I picked. He gave FB because he is a noob, as were the rest of the team. I decided not to argue, but just to wait till the game ends. I was watching ALL the time. Then he started flaming. I started answering. And I can get lots of people to vouch for me and state that I've never left a game or insulted somebody heavily. I'm not saying that it was the right thing to do, but better stay behind than feed. Plus - I gave some tangos to a player in my team and I went farming in the forest a bit.

It's up to you.

PS: Sorry, forgot my UID - 2576289.

Last edited by puffkatazzz on Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Luftwaffe

unban puffkatazzz Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban puffkatazzz   unban puffkatazzz EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 10:48 am

Im playing with puffkatazzz almost everyday and the ban is uncalled for. The good language rules apply only on the forums. Ingame everyone flames and blames for minor things. My point is that it rarely comes to puffkatazzz start insulting and flaming if the other guy didnt started it first. I wasnt in that game and i guess the situation was bad for him going "AFK". He didnt did such thing ever while we playing together.
Back to top Go down
yoooo[=MUKY=]

yoooo[=MUKY=]

unban puffkatazzz Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban puffkatazzz   unban puffkatazzz EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 4:47 pm

You was afk full 22 min, from start of game to 24 min of game and you all the time a bit moving that no1 cant boot you out from game. Afk isnt allowed whatever is reason why you was afk. Why you not left game in first min? You stay in game and make for self and other even worse. You got corect period of penalties. Rules arent only for forum, they for game to, and you are the 1 who start insulting other.
Back to top Go down
EU.onesixeight
Administrator

unban puffkatazzz Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban puffkatazzz   unban puffkatazzz EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 3:19 am

This is even worse than leaving, if your team is flaming or insulting then you can report him instead of afk/idle, this is not an excuse for you to do such thing.

Denied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

unban puffkatazzz Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban puffkatazzz   unban puffkatazzz Empty

Back to top Go down

unban puffkatazzz
Page 1 of 1