(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

UNban ^Kaakaarooot

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
^Kaakaarooot

UNban ^Kaakaarooot Empty
PostSubject: UNban ^Kaakaarooot   UNban ^Kaakaarooot EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 4:06 am

https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr2-ban-requests-f4/ban-kaakaarooot-t4353.htm

To begin with, the game was allrdy over when i left, and the reason because i left the game was because we had centaur who is farming 25mins for his dagger wihle we are all dying countless times, then he came and try to def alone i mean wtf? he was farming 25mins and the game was over after 30mins... if this isnt enough i dont have the replay to show u cent's farm... i hope its enough for unban...And as u can see the others who played with me left because of the same reason (centaur) who ruined the whole game... thank you
Back to top Go down
yoooo[=MUKY=]

yoooo[=MUKY=]

UNban ^Kaakaarooot Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNban ^Kaakaarooot   UNban ^Kaakaarooot EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 5:28 am

1 of rules ( You MUST keep playing to the best of your ability until the endgame scoreboard appears! ) , and is not important if some 1 ruined game according to you, myb this rule have some small mistakes, but this is rule.
Back to top Go down
^Kaakaarooot

UNban ^Kaakaarooot Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNban ^Kaakaarooot   UNban ^Kaakaarooot EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 9:10 am

i know thats the rule and never leave the game before but i just couldnt help myself... he got my nerves there .... not fair for someone who is playing his best to be banned for someone who dont care about the others u know . . .
an unban would be fair i think
Back to top Go down
chrismokvack
Administrator
chrismokvack

UNban ^Kaakaarooot Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNban ^Kaakaarooot   UNban ^Kaakaarooot EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 9:26 am

You aren't allowed to leave regardless how how bad you consider your teammates to be.

Penalty reduced to 15 days from now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

UNban ^Kaakaarooot Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNban ^Kaakaarooot   UNban ^Kaakaarooot Empty

Back to top Go down

UNban ^Kaakaarooot
Page 1 of 1