(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

unban [vr]monkey-

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
[vr]monkey-

unban [vr]monkey- Empty
PostSubject: unban [vr]monkey-   unban [vr]monkey- EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 5:39 am

i dont have cracked garena or something its just tunnel thing plz i didint do anything Exclamation 365days that's too much for nothing maybe i tunnled one user 3 times but 1 year for that Question plz unbann

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to top Go down
yoooo[=MUKY=]

yoooo[=MUKY=]

unban [vr]monkey- Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban [vr]monkey-   unban [vr]monkey- EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 5:55 am

How i remember you wasnt banned because tunneling, you was banned because spaming 3 time same sentence whitout using space, and you show ping whit numbers and you basic member. Basic members cant show detailed ping.
Back to top Go down
chrismokvack
Administrator
chrismokvack

unban [vr]monkey- Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban [vr]monkey-   unban [vr]monkey- EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 9:14 am

Denied.

With the official version of Garena it's impossible to repeat a message without writing at least three different phrases inbetween. Conclusion: you used a cracked version of Garena and will not get unbanned.

https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr-abuser-requests-f5/ban-vrmonkey-4295423-cracked-garena-t2859.htm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

unban [vr]monkey- Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban [vr]monkey-   unban [vr]monkey- Empty

Back to top Go down

unban [vr]monkey-
Page 1 of 1