(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ban lc23

Go down 
+2
yoooo[=MUKY=]
Death_Raiser
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Death_Raiser

Death_Raiser

Ban lc23      Empty
PostSubject: Ban lc23    Ban lc23      EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 11:29 pm

I report lc23 for insulting and flaming without reason even if its forbiden "with the reason" according to the 10th rulle from "High Level Room Rules" wich says:
Disrespectful behaviour is not allowed

* You must respect everybody, regardless of their nationality, gender, age or any other classifications
* You are not allowed to insult other users for any reason whatsoever. It does not matter how bad you might think someone plays, do NOT flame!
* Keep in mind that even words such as "noob" and "stfu" might be offensive to some users!
* Remember that if someone bothers you inside a DotA game, you can use -hhn and then /ignore username in order to filter out messages from that particular user, but that does NOT justify flaming.

here is the replay you need to look only first few minutes for ban aproval,dont bother your self for more (he insult and flame all game,laming all that are feeders even the fact is that he got worst score on map,interesting? Smile )

replay http://replay.garena.com/view.php?id=4c97e2ffa8af1
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vladooo
yoooo[=MUKY=]

yoooo[=MUKY=]

Ban lc23      Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban lc23    Ban lc23      EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 11:24 am

It's like a lottery, some moderators will give him a penalty, but some do not. Because it is obvious that some do not have anything against insults, and some have.
Back to top Go down
diablonake

diablonake

Ban lc23      Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban lc23    Ban lc23      EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 2:20 pm

i think yoooo[=MUKY=] is right whith his thinking maybe they ban maybe not i agree but think he will be baned 10 15 days not more
Back to top Go down
GGRocks

Ban lc23      Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban lc23    Ban lc23      EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 2:48 pm

yeah its lottery...wael gaara was insulting and flaming with very bad words and host DENIED IT.
so basicly it depends on the admin mood..of his mood today to ban someone for insulting reason so here we go..if not so go and insult him back Smile
Back to top Go down
black-_-aura

black-_-aura

Ban lc23      Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban lc23    Ban lc23      EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 4:45 pm

I cant understand why admins dont bann ppl that write bad wrod of our mothers or fammly
and insult with word how - "die" or the big word "MOM"
-go play with you MOM
-I hope you MOM die
-I fuck you MOM
-go fuck you MOM
-you MOM is a fucking bich
.......and this ppl get penalty ....
dudes I think this words this sentens are harder from leaving
dunno but when admins dont begin to punish this ppls
this room will be a place how a djungel....
I rly hope admins bann this guys that cant control hes nervs and write all bad thinks to me o another ppls ...
p/s my english mb is not good but I hope can understand what I mean Smile
Back to top Go down
http://prikachi.com/images/778/2509778d.jpg
Death_Raiser

Death_Raiser

Ban lc23      Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban lc23    Ban lc23      EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 12:01 am

I am gladd that there is more ppl who share my oppinion about this kind of acting.I agree with black-_-aura that this kind of ppl are more dangerous for nice games that leavers,I mean,why would i need to get in bad condition because of rude ppl who are not getting any satisfaction from they miserable lifes and trying to heal their frustrations while maltreating everyone who shows any kind of better skills than them...dono,it is really up to admin how he would treated this "breaking rulle" but hope max ban will be applied.tnx
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vladooo
GGRocks

Ban lc23      Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban lc23    Ban lc23      EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 2:00 am

its not just a game..its also business. we pay for our gold membership and we are old enough to hear someone by net saying words about our mothers or sisters.
if gareena's owner care really about his business so he should start tell this admins to max ban this rude kids who start talking so mean to people who just come to play a game which they like to spend money and time for it.

5 days or 1 week this is not enough..and we should start ask for changes in this rules..all gold members to do some forum about this rude people..or all of us to stop buying the gold memberhip which will effect on their business.

i've heared million times and seen this ic23 talking so rude with me and with others about mothers sisters..ect and i can't do a shit with someone sitting behind his monitor.
but admin can do smth with him and with people like him to give him max ban.
Back to top Go down
EU.Colector

Ban lc23      Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban lc23    Ban lc23      EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 7:20 am

denied.

its not enough for ban.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ban lc23      Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban lc23    Ban lc23      Empty

Back to top Go down

Ban lc23