(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unban or Reduce Nova.AT

Go down 
+9
EU.Neff
fenix136
EU.GaSeR
1l....
MaGic-_-Es
D|a)^BoRnToFeeD
ConSpeed.AT
CaptainDuff
Nova.AT
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Nova.AT

Unban or Reduce Nova.AT Empty
PostSubject: Unban or Reduce Nova.AT   Unban or Reduce Nova.AT EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 7:15 am

Hey guys,

i got reported for leaving a game about 1 1/2 weeks ago. I know that the request is justifiable but i still want you to explain the situation.
First of all we had 2 AFK's. Our solo mid Mirana (lvl7) went afk for unknown reasons and slardar (lvl6) had unplayable delay. As you can see the game score was already 31:7 for the enemy team, they alrdy had a huge level advantage and were about to win. But instead of easily pushing (5v3) they decided to farm and gang us. I know that leaving wasn't the best choice, but i was srsly (sry) pissed off by my team and the enemies.

Now you will ask yourself:" Why does this guy wants to be unbanned, he is lvl 32 and goldmember and could join every other room". Well, i'm playing in HLR5 for over a year now (i started when odoaker, depon and gaser were admin, dreamteam <3) and never had a single ban. I also met a lot of friendly people in there with which i play almost every day.

Unfortunately i don't have the replay anymore, because i got a new computer and forgot to activate the autosave function, but i think the screenshot already tells u enough about this game. I apologize for my leave and i'm looking forward to a fair decision.

Here is the link the request: https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr5-ban-requests-f8/ban-novaat-t8788.htm?highlight=nova+at
Back to top Go down
CaptainDuff

CaptainDuff

PostSubject: Re: Unban or Reduce Nova.AT   Unban or Reduce Nova.AT EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 7:29 am

Support.
Back to top Go down
ConSpeed.AT

PostSubject: Re: Unban or Reduce Nova.AT   Unban or Reduce Nova.AT EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 7:38 am

Support.
Back to top Go down
D|a)^BoRnToFeeD

D|a)^BoRnToFeeD

PostSubject: Re: Unban or Reduce Nova.AT   Unban or Reduce Nova.AT EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 8:03 am

Support for unban nova is a really good guy and I think most of you know he is not a leaver <_<

It's just that RetardedLover can't refrain from posting ban requests for everything and everyone...
Back to top Go down
MaGic-_-Es
MaGic-_-Es

PostSubject: Re: Unban or Reduce Nova.AT   Unban or Reduce Nova.AT EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 9:21 am

Hope you get unabanned mate, GL Smile
Back to top Go down
1l....

1l....

PostSubject: Re: Unban or Reduce Nova.AT   Unban or Reduce Nova.AT EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 10:04 am

Support.
Back to top Go down
EU.GaSeR
EU.GaSeR

PostSubject: Re: Unban or Reduce Nova.AT   Unban or Reduce Nova.AT EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 10:11 am

Hope you get unabanned mate, GL
Back to top Go down
fenix136
fenix136

PostSubject: Re: Unban or Reduce Nova.AT   Unban or Reduce Nova.AT EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 10:15 am

Hope you get unabanned mate, GL !
Back to top Go down
EU.Neff
EU.Neff

PostSubject: Re: Unban or Reduce Nova.AT   Unban or Reduce Nova.AT EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 10:35 am

fenix136 wrote:
Hope you get unabanned mate, GL !

I share this opinion.
Good luck
Back to top Go down
OneToFive

PostSubject: Re: Unban or Reduce Nova.AT   Unban or Reduce Nova.AT EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 1:31 pm

/ha/hahahahahaHA
ROFLED
Back to top Go down
Eunique

PostSubject: Re: Unban or Reduce Nova.AT   Unban or Reduce Nova.AT EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 6:03 pm

Despite the fact that we 1st shall not support or unsupport and 2nd nova got access to ConSpeeds Acc and so probably supported his own request...

strange you make an unban request so late, isnt it? I wonder why.

after all nova is pissed from time to time, as he himself said, and I know him from many games. normally he doesnt rage though and I am confused by him leaving a game. so in the attempt to say some construcitve words here:

I do not like novas way to play or his style, but after all he is a valuable reporter and as he said he seems to accept his fault. as his ban history is almost clear (almost, as I remember smth...), I also hope he gets a reduce of his ban duration or even a direct unban.
he is smart enough to have his lesson learned!
Back to top Go down
cous44
cous44

PostSubject: Re: Unban or Reduce Nova.AT   Unban or Reduce Nova.AT EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 6:16 pm

MaGic-_-Es wrote:
Hope you get unabanned mate, GL Smile

Unban or Reduce Nova.AT Follow_that_camel
Back to top Go down
EU.onesixeight
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Unban or Reduce Nova.AT   Unban or Reduce Nova.AT EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 1:09 am

You should've post your unban request when you still have the replay. However, I think you are telling the truth that 2 of them are afk, because of the level of heroes. Next time remember to save all the evidence whenever you do such a decision like this.

[08:09:19] [System Message] Nova.AT can access this room from now on!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unban or Reduce Nova.AT   Unban or Reduce Nova.AT Empty

Back to top Go down

Unban or Reduce Nova.AT
Page 1 of 1