(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unban or reduce sKy.LoveR

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LoveR-_^

LoveR-_^

Unban or reduce sKy.LoveR Empty
PostSubject: Unban or reduce sKy.LoveR   Unban or reduce sKy.LoveR EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 10:15 am

lets get this over.Im tired of this fenix136 , i was banned for 30 days in hlr 5,great ,and i used a "rename card " NOT for high dota noob room 5
but i used for my CLAN with my BROTHER clinkz.After that the admin of hlr 5 MAGIC banned me for 21 days coz 8 days gonne.Well this is ok for me
Few days later fenix opened thread and banned me for double period 17 days left =34
I GOT BANNED FOR DOUBLE PERIOD COZ I USED A RENAME CARD FOR MY SELF ? CAN I CALL THIS GUY ADMIN ?

greetz LoveR

Heres the request : https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr5-ban-requests-f8/ban-skylover-aka-weyalover-_-rename-card-t2002.htm
Back to top Go down
chrismokvack
Administrator
chrismokvack

Unban or reduce sKy.LoveR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban or reduce sKy.LoveR   Unban or reduce sKy.LoveR EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 12:48 pm

Well, a long time ago EU.taralej posted an announcement where he stated that anyone who gets unbanned illegally, that is, without posting an official unban request, is to be rebanned for twice the duration.

However, I wouldn't consider using a rename card to count as an illegal unban. It is true that many players use rename cards as means of escaping bans, but we can't deny anyone the right to use a rename card.

Penalty reduced to 16 days. Consider that extra 3/4 day as compensation for the trouble.
Back to top Go down

Unban or reduce sKy.LoveR
Page 1 of 1