(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ?

Go down 
+20
Jebacvasihkevi
0UcH_OrC
fenix136
weYa.sAntO^
M|cff000000Meta
KekS
EU.GaSeR
NjuS
cous44
shadow|fiend-_^
valdeti
yoooo[=MUKY=]
Juba-_^
sacuTEkaram
NoVAAA
Moustakalis
EU.Luna
Eunique
EU.Neff
chucknorriscan
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
chucknorriscan

Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ? Empty
PostSubject: Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ?   Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ? EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 2:12 pm

Regarding:

https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr1-ban-requests-f3/fuckin-noob-luna-you-can-suck-dick-motha-fucka-t14042.htm

https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr1-ban-requests-f3/ban-novaaa-t13616.htm

It is clear that there is personal background to this decisions luna made, and seriously i dont understand why is he still admin in hlr1 since there are so many ppl complaining about his actions.

Just to be clear i've only played few games with nova in the past months, not that i know him or smth, but ive seen many ppl complaining about luna's childish actions.

Any way, it could be just me under this false impression, but i cannot allow childish urges to be satisfied via online actions such was this. If there is anyone that feels the same pls speak your mind in this thread.
Back to top Go down
EU.Neff
EU.Neff

PostSubject: Re: Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ?   Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ? EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 3:05 pm

Quote :
It is clear that there is personal background to this decisions luna made

Really? The screenshots obviously show that he flamed and insulted, means he deserves a ban. I dont see any problem.

Quote :
i dont understand why is he still admin in hlr1 since there are so many ppl complaining about his actions.

The fact that people complain doesnt mean luna made wrong decisions. Besides he proved himself over years, do you think hed become moderator of high level room one because the head admins acted in mental derangement?
Just imagine, if he was removed, youd be the first who cries because noone hanldes your high level room one ban requests?

Quote :
but ive seen many ppl complaining about luna's childish actions.

childish? proofs please. I think threads like "FUCKIN NOOB LUNA YOU CAN SUCK DICK MOTHA FUCKA " are more childish than banning a flamer.
Back to top Go down
Eunique

PostSubject: Re: Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ?   Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ? EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 5:27 pm

if ppl complaining were a sign for childish behaviour of mods, no HLR was possible.

as a matter of fact it might even be the opposite. the fact that this kiddo made such stupid threads even showed that luna was right. I had some moments when I disagreed with luna and most of them were my fault, what I saw afterwards.

I apreciate the fact you bother, but be sure, we bother too. luna aswell. that is why he does what he does. keeping HLR1 as clean as possible.

if you got a certain case you wanna talk about, do it with luna, I know it myself, if you are concerned (and I even flamed him hard, because I was stupid and got smth totally wrong), contact him and he will answer you if he thinks you are worth it. and if I was worth it, you most probable are too!

thx for taking care though!

greetz,
Eunique
Back to top Go down
EU.Luna

PostSubject: Re: Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ?   Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ? EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 11:16 pm

yo chuckieeeeeeeeeeee Very Happy i got smth to tell you, i ll try to be as brief as possible.... first, it s good that you are deffending your mate...that s normal, that s what i usually do when for e.g. some friend of mine has posted an unban rq for him.
second, i am childish ? no mate you got that wrong...i doubt there are more than 5 to 10 ppl regular hlr1 players that are less childish than me ( you can make the conclusion ).
third, did you even check the ss' s from the ban rq ? did you ? i doubt it but w/e...haven t you heard that flaming is forbidden in hlr1 ? haven t you ? oh, i am damn sure you have.

AND MOST SILLY THING OF ALL IS THAT "It is clear that there is personal background to this decisions luna made" CRAP ...... how could you say that....mate i ve never played with this guy novaaa, never had a chat with him, never even noticed him, to me, he s the next unknown hungry for fame noob at hlr1.... but this mate, this "personal background", that thing made my day.... now i am gonna celebrate it with a joint and a coffee early in the morning....

over and out....

EDIT: why did your friend removed the thread he had posted in unban section ? or did another mod delete it ? w/e, think that doesn t matter that much now that eunique/neffor deffinitely saw it + there is one more thread in hlr1 section that is.....well it obviously shows who s the kid and who s the retard and who should have a petition to receive a perma global eu ban Smile

over and out....this time for real Smile
Back to top Go down
EU.Neff
EU.Neff

PostSubject: Re: Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ?   Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ? EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 2:20 pm

his thread was moved to the trash box. its in good hands there
Back to top Go down
Moustakalis

Moustakalis

PostSubject: Re: Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ?   Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ? EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 3:10 pm

chucknorriscan wrote:
Regarding:

https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr1-ban-requests-f3/fuckin-noob-luna-you-can-suck-dick-motha-fucka-t14042.htm

https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr1-ban-requests-f3/ban-novaaa-t13616.htm

It is clear that there is personal background to this decisions luna made, and seriously i dont understand why is he still admin in hlr1 since there are so many ppl complaining about his actions.

Just to be clear i've only played few games with nova in the past months, not that i know him or smth, but ive seen many ppl complaining about luna's childish actions.

Any way, it could be just me under this false impression, but i cannot allow childish urges to be satisfied via online actions such was this. If there is anyone that feels the same pls speak your mind in this thread.

Of course all banned players complaining like you for the modarator who ban them(not only at Luna). As all said you really see the screenshots? You think that your friend is banned for no reason? Or i must say you are banned for no reason. I see many times banned players making other accounts to support their banned accounts. Your forum account has only 4 posts and there is no account in Garena with this username... if you aren't coward you would post with your real account. No need to support with other accounts Screenshots speak themselves.
Back to top Go down
NoVAAA

PostSubject: Re: Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ?   Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ? EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 4:51 am

Neffor ,HALT DIE KLAPE DU VIKSA! NOBODY TALK TO YOU,AND STOP LICK LUNAS AsS.
BTW I DONT CARE ABOUT bAn,have other acc.
BUT, ANYWAY HOW STUPID FUCK LUNA CAN BE TO BAN ME 20 DAYS FOR BAD LANGUAGE.
EVRY SINGLE GAME SOMEONE FLAMING,GO AND BAN 95% of USERs.
HAVE A NICE DAY.
Back to top Go down
sacuTEkaram

sacuTEkaram

PostSubject: Re: Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ?   Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ? EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 5:27 am

NoVAAA wrote:
Neffor ,HALT DIE KLAPE DU VIKSA! NOBODY TALK TO YOU,AND STOP LICK LUNAS AsS.
BTW I DONT CARE ABOUT bAn,have other acc.
BUT, ANYWAY HOW STUPID FUCK LUNA CAN BE TO BAN ME 20 DAYS FOR BAD LANGUAGE.
EVRY SINGLE GAME SOMEONE FLAMING,GO AND BAN 95% of USERs.
HAVE A NICE DAY.

Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ? Calm-down
Back to top Go down
chucknorriscan

PostSubject: Re: Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ?   Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ? EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 6:17 pm

EU.Luna wrote:
well it obviously shows who s the kid and who s the retard and who should have a petition to receive a perma global eu ban Smile

over and out....this time for real Smile

I know u act childish EU.Luna... but didn't knew it will be that easy to prove it.
So anyone with suggestion that doesn't suite u, should be afraid of perma ban in eu rooms ?
I for one, thought that admins job should be about making the hlr rooms a better place for everyone, that be the case, shouldn't u at least be open-minded for suggestion by other users ?

Ur so transparent dude... i rlly don't know why are u still admin in hlr1 when its obvious u cant even get a grip of urself.
I mean that perma eu ban really tells a lot about ur intentions and future actions towards other users.

That doesn't sound to me like an admin's job.

Last edited by chucknorriscan on Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
chucknorriscan

PostSubject: Re: Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ?   Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ? EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 6:28 pm

Neff0r wrote:

childish? proofs please. I think threads like "FUCKIN NOOB LUNA YOU CAN SUCK DICK MOTHA FUCKA " are more childish than banning a flamer.

I am not saying that novaa is innocent, we can all agree he acted stupid in his threads, and yes he flamed !

My point is that ive never seen anyone got banned 20 days for flame, 3-10 max ???
Come on guys, even a blind person can see that this is over the edge.

Back to top Go down
Juba-_^

PostSubject: Re: Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ?   Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ? EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 12:56 am

Support please, ban Luna and demote him, he is a tard and abuser shit

AXAXAXAXAXAXAXAX AZIS MAIKATA U PICKATA <3
Back to top Go down
Eunique

PostSubject: Re: Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ?   Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ? EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 2:26 am

I banned a guy for 30 days last week. for flaming. want me demoted too? also: dont be a hypochrit or an emo, luna never threatened you, he made fun of you. the fact you didnt get that shows how much you have to learn about moderators and this forum. why do you think flame should get 3 to 10 days maximum? because it is nothing bad?

do you even get why we ban people? ever thought about it? it is NOT to make the pros own 5 players till end. we do not take care of pro players only and want to make sure the winning team can enjoy kicking some other noobs every game! we want all ppl to have fun. that is why we do not care about scores when someone leaves in minute 20. 25-0 and leaves? well, maybe he was bored of the game, so we will ban him. end of story. because he destroys the game. you think someone flaming is not worth mentioning? or only 10 days? I for myself am more pissed by someone flaming me all game long than by a feeder who finally leaves the game and lets my team see what we can make when we focus all together.

so what you say here is:
luna doesnt fit into the team, because he acts weird. after all, what the team sees:
you do not fit into our team, because you would act weird. luna made a correct decision, as all moderators are free in some meanings to judge by themselves. maybe g.az would have given 15, maybe me 30. luna gave 20. what is your problem? you say yourself, you accept he flamed.

if you have something else, then SAY it and dont come with "this is not the only thing, there are SOOOOO many cases". I hate it when people talk of so many cases and cannot even mention one...

feel free to contact headadmins OR LUNA via pm and talk about it. they are all good guys, you just have to talk to them and not talk crap ABOUT them. big and important difference!

hope you get my point,
greetz,
Eunique
Back to top Go down
chucknorriscan

PostSubject: Re: Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ?   Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ? EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 8:31 am

Eunique dude, i play on garena for like 5 years now, 95% of the games there is someone flaming his team or the opposite for having a cw pick.
Back to top Go down
Eunique

PostSubject: Re: Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ?   Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ? EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 8:40 am

I don't get your point here... Anything of relevance? Then make it clear please.

Or was that just your version of "two camels in a tiny car"? =)
Back to top Go down
yoooo[=MUKY=]

yoooo[=MUKY=]

PostSubject: Re: Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ?   Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ? EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 10:13 am

Eunique and a little Neffor, you are trying to make this system to good, whit own talking. And everyone knows that it is not. Or stop being naive, or stop acting. Whit aircraft can be seen your ass licking to moderators. Who monitors your posts, he knows what i am talking. Try be your own a little.

Last edited by yoooo[=MUKY=] on Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EU.Neff
EU.Neff

PostSubject: Re: Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ?   Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ? EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 10:16 am

yoooo[=MUKY=] wrote:
Whit aircraft can be seen your ass licking to moderators.

do you want to tell us he licks his own ass?
i dont think his back is that elastic
Back to top Go down
yoooo[=MUKY=]

yoooo[=MUKY=]

PostSubject: Re: Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ?   Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ? EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 10:21 am

I just dont like ass lickers and actors.
Back to top Go down
EU.Neff
EU.Neff

PostSubject: Re: Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ?   Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ? EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 10:23 am

calm down, hes a good guy
Back to top Go down
yoooo[=MUKY=]

yoooo[=MUKY=]

PostSubject: Re: Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ?   Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ? EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 10:25 am

I didnt say that he is a bad guy. Just actor
Back to top Go down
EU.Neff
EU.Neff

PostSubject: Re: Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ?   Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ? EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 10:39 am

eunique

and besides i think you should be more careful before you accuse us for being asslickers.
iuts a matter of course that we defend our friends, you do it as well, this has nothing to do with asslicking; maybe you have recognized that
- a pure asslicker has never become moderator
- and even though, we are already moderators, so we dont need to kiss up to them

ifthe possibility exists that we are right, isnt it irrelevant if were asslickers or not?
Back to top Go down
yoooo[=MUKY=]

yoooo[=MUKY=]

PostSubject: Re: Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ?   Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ? EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 10:46 am

I go eat now, i will explaine you something after Smile
Back to top Go down
EU.Neff
EU.Neff

PostSubject: Re: Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ?   Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ? EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 12:00 pm

go ahead, im curious about it Smile
Back to top Go down
valdeti

PostSubject: Re: Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ?   Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ? EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 12:40 pm

eunique i give u 1/10 points in your essays written in this thread
your body paragraph is equal to camel's logic
Back to top Go down
shadow|fiend-_^

shadow|fiend-_^

PostSubject: Re: Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ?   Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ? EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 3:04 pm

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhha valdeti
=)
Back to top Go down
EU.Luna

PostSubject: Re: Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ?   Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ? EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 9:13 am

actually the "global eu ban" was like a reference to that "petition"-thingy .... seems you didn t quite understood it but at that point i doubt it makes sense to explain it all.... everybody knows there are no global bans ( so far ) and nobody will get a global ban for his past doings ( that is when the global bans come true...eventually ).... you my friend ( chuckieeeeee ) have no right to judge me mate...and i mean it, no right....i ve done for hlr1 a lot more than you think i was handling the room alone for a year or so... and now some idiotic kid who s got no brains and all he does is dota, stops by and starts to insult me for my decision on how much should i ban him... AND THAT PERSONAL shit was really the lamest thing ever heard..... now do you think after all he wrote in this thread that he deserves a ban reduce or a ban remove ? or don t you think that his ban should be increased ? tell me chuckNORRIS, shouldn t your friend' s ban be increased now, be honest on this one mate....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ?   Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next