(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ?

Go down 
+20
Jebacvasihkevi
0UcH_OrC
fenix136
weYa.sAntO^
M|cff000000Meta
KekS
EU.GaSeR
NjuS
cous44
shadow|fiend-_^
valdeti
yoooo[=MUKY=]
Juba-_^
sacuTEkaram
NoVAAA
Moustakalis
EU.Luna
Eunique
EU.Neff
chucknorriscan
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
KoMuro-_^

KoMuro-_^

Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ?   Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ? - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 11:50 am

NoVAAA wrote:
Neffor ,HALT DIE KLAPE DU VIKSA! NOBODY TALK TO YOU,AND STOP LICK LUNAS AsS.
BTW I DONT CARE ABOUT bAn,have other acc.
BUT, ANYWAY HOW STUPID FUCK LUNA CAN BE TO BAN ME 20 DAYS FOR BAD LANGUAGE.
EVRY SINGLE GAME SOMEONE FLAMING,GO AND BAN 95% of USERs.
HAVE A NICE DAY.

dear,
chucknorriscan
u dont know that guy,but we can see this guy is insane so ur support on banning luna was brainless.

Juba-_^ wrote:
Support please, ban Luna and demote him, he is a tard and abuser shit

AXAXAXAXAXAXAXAX AZIS MAIKATA U PICKATA <3

random strangers out off this topic flying and saying "support ban"WITHOUT A DAMN REASON"wtf dudes srsly...
I ll make 100 acc and post in same topic !support,so WHAT!
wtf u think u can do with insane posts like this...get a fame?give u attention?u cant stand stuffs or flame em,this is smth that life have learnt u

Regards
Back to top Go down
Jebacvasihkevi

PostSubject: Re: Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ?   Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ? - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 12:46 pm

Yeah but you still dont get point, what is the point of ban someone on 1 year or 1 month or 5 months, when they can make new profile, take some good exp hack leave computer and dota turned on for 1 week and there he go he can enter 2 HLR 14 lvl and 17 lvl what's the point???And then you ask us why we flame on others and why we use Host BOt abuse coz am sick of retarded kids that use hacks and they camed in HLR only to piss of other players, and they just wona play nice game with no leaver and with some good players.... if you can't control HACKS in garena WTF is your job then only to ban people and judge who is guilty and who is not LOL???
I rly respect you guys, and your job, even if you are not payed for that, and i know that you have to read 100000 of posts in 1 day and to speak with people that are anoying but, that's what you choose and i like a big gamer and player of dota ASK YOU and ask from you why you can't just take 10 days and Clear fucking rooms from hakers????
AND THEN I GOT BAN FOR 90 DAYS COZ I MUTED SOME NERD KIDOO WHO WAS SPAMING ALL GAME AND AFTER THAT HE LEFT, and he reported me that i use host bot to abuse other players, if you rly think that is true JUST BAN ME FOREVER
Back to top Go down
dusan16

dusan16

PostSubject: Re: Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ?   Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ? - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 1:31 pm

Users must respect the moderators and the moderators who have power must respect users.
Because if the moderator has no respect for customers, then neither will they have respect for the moderator as happens in this topic.
btw.
If you want to EU.Luna get demote from EDHLR1 you must have proof and speaking other language in Europa room is not enough.

Regards

Edit: Close this thread due to lack of evidence and reduce the penalty for novaaa.
Back to top Go down
Jebacvasihkevi

PostSubject: Re: Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ?   Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ? - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 2:17 pm

Dusane, napokon neki srbin s kojim mogu normalno da razgovaram... Niko ovde nece pljubati admine ili moderatore kako god, dok ne pocnu da ponizavaju igrace koji igraju godinama dotu i jednostavno ne mogu da trpe koje kakive idiote koji su preko noci sa hakom dobili lvl da bi mogli da udju u HLR isto tako se i meni desilo samo sa host botom... morate malo da promenite sistem rada. lepo si reko nece biti postovanja uzajamnog, niti cu ja postovati bilo koga od tvojih kolega, zato sto ne znaju da rade svoj posao i sve gledaju povrskinski, pozzz
Back to top Go down
dusan16

dusan16

PostSubject: Re: Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ?   Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ? - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 2:25 pm

Jebacvasihkevi wrote:
Dusane, napokon neki srbin s kojim mogu normalno da razgovaram... Niko ovde nece pljubati admine ili moderatore kako god, dok ne pocnu da ponizavaju igrace koji igraju godinama dotu i jednostavno ne mogu da trpe koje kakive idiote koji su preko noci sa hakom dobili lvl da bi mogli da udju u HLR isto tako se i meni desilo samo sa host botom... morate malo da promenite sistem rada. lepo si reko nece biti postovanja uzajamnog, niti cu ja postovati bilo koga od tvojih kolega, zato sto ne znaju da rade svoj posao i sve gledaju povrskinski, pozzz

Cao cao

I agree with you but write on English please.
Back to top Go down
EU.GaSeR
EU.GaSeR

PostSubject: Re: Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ?   Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ? - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 11:21 pm

Jebacvasihkevi
Quote :
if you can't control HACKS in garena WTF is your job then only to ban people and judge who is guilty and who is not LOL???
So, do you understand the difference between us (moderators) and admins?
Our job is only to ban people and judge who is quilty or not, that is 100% true. Admins are not going to give us power to do anything else. I would love having Super Admin account to remove darkorbit from Room name, to ban abusers and never let them in, but i dont have one, and Admins are not doing it for us, ignoring our requests.

Quote :
why you can't just take 10 days and Clear fucking rooms from hakers????
As i said, the only difference between you and us is that you can only post ban requests, and we can both post and close them. How, in your opinion, am I supposed to deal with hackers? We were banning them, they kept unbanning themselves, causing troubles to all the community.

Now, do you have any ideas, how to deal with them, or you are one of those, who tells everyone, what they should do?
Back to top Go down
NjuS

PostSubject: Re: Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ?   Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ? - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 4:50 am

Im starting to grow some kind of love for Gaser. One of the rare somewhat normal hlr mods, at least on forums:)

About luna.. ur IQ score is prolly smaller than my penis size in centimetres, "mate".
Back to top Go down
0doaker
Administrator
0doaker

PostSubject: Re: Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ?   Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ? - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 7:05 am

I never had the intention to unban novaaa because I think luna's decision is aceptable so I left this thread open 'cos it seems you all had something to say , but I guess it's enough already.

Closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ?   Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3