(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ?

Go down 
+20
Jebacvasihkevi
0UcH_OrC
fenix136
weYa.sAntO^
M|cff000000Meta
KekS
EU.GaSeR
NjuS
cous44
shadow|fiend-_^
valdeti
yoooo[=MUKY=]
Juba-_^
sacuTEkaram
NoVAAA
Moustakalis
EU.Luna
Eunique
EU.Neff
chucknorriscan
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
chucknorriscan

Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ?   Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 3:41 pm

EU.Luna wrote:
and now some idiotic kid who s got no brains and all he does is dota, stops by and starts to insult me for my decision on how much should i ban him...

Childish, childish, childish...

U know i have no brains and I do dota whole day, how ?

U fail to see the difference between insult, and feeling insulted. I will try to clarify.
It is not insult to say to someone he is acting immature and inadequate on a given situation. But the person being childish as he is, might get the feeling that he is insulted.

Also u are an admin and i cannot possibly know what u can or cant do... offc u can ban someone from all hlrs, that is why i felt threatened.

EU.Luna wrote:
now do you think after all he wrote in this thread that he deserves a ban reduce or a ban remove ? or don t you think that his ban should be increased ? tell me chuckNORRIS, shouldn t your friend' s ban be increased now, be honest on this one mate....

First he is not my friend i've played like 2 games in the past 3 months with him, I only know that he was descent player (unlike the most) and i've seen many ppl flame almost in every game. Should everyone report flamers, and the same get 20-30 days hlrs will be empty rooms.

Offc i don't aproove his actions, flaming is inappropriate behavior indeed, but giving 20 days to a person with bad language is just lame and is the reason why i assumed that this might have some background.

EU.Luna wrote:
you my friend ( chuckieeeeee ) have no right to judge me mate...and i mean it, no right.

Obviously u know little of democracy and the appreciation of alternative point of view.
Back to top Go down
Eunique

PostSubject: Re: Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ?   Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 3:55 am

what you said has some good points. still, you miss one big thing: the fact that many people do something, doesnt make it right. there is a saying I often use and people usually stare at me even more confused and embarrassed:

millions of flies are eating shit, can they be mistaking?

the fact that there are many flamers means we shouldnt take care of them? many do not get reported, most of them because of lazyness.

let's make this clear. a guy calling me a noob because I ran into 3 enemies with rylai the third time ingame and died without even noticing... well, it IS a flmae, but some flames just belong to dota. also there are soooooooooooooo many friends flaming each other as fun. I do it myself when I know I do not hurt any one and I often get flamed the other way around. but some people have really NO manners at all and also hurt other players. we both know that most ppl in here are very young. from your language and the content I see you are not, I guess you are around 22 or older, maybe 23. so we both know when to stop and we both can ignore some kids.

but some kids flame real hrad (not only kids) and even worse, there are some players taking it as serious insult. and if only ONE guy takes it as serious insult towards him, it is his right to report the guy and we will take care of it.

I do not care if 8 of 10 players saw it was meant a joke. the flamer can go into the ban request and appologize and that will change everything for me! but real hard flame can destroy games even worse than leavers. why should we ban those for 5 days only? because garena HLRs would be empty? no good reason. if we banned all leavers, HLRs might be empty too, but still we will do it. because NORMAL rooms might be always full, but do we want to play there? no, because they have no style and no rules.

we have rules and we care about them.

also notice: this happens how often? once? twice a month? not that many I'd say. usually flamers get 2 days and little more, but after all usually they do not even get reported... this case is clean, luna did a good job and hopefully novaaaa learned smth.

we have these jobs to take care of the romms and keep them clean, where many people are helping us by reporting. in this case there was no background and maybe you can accept that it was a fair judgement by measures of EUHLR-staff. maybe you think flamers are no problem, but call me stupid, I can imagine that some of those guys out there are actually crying from time to time about the shit happeneing in here. stupid? definitely, but that doesnt make it unhappening. we want players to play respectful, one sign of respect is to stay till end. but it is not the only one. HLR-rules have not the "you must not leave" rule as first thing to have in mind, but the "it is all about respect" aspect. most obvious sign of it, stay till end. most important? we can argue about that, but I doubt we'd agree... Wink

I said smth about appologizing... maybe you wanna appologize to luna for misjudging him, maybe you dont, but in any case I would be happy if we could close this when things are clear... otherwise there will soon be spam like "omg, wall of text" and that shit. maybe I get a 2/10 points this time by some kiddo who thinks he matters... so anyway, have fun,

greetz,
Eunique
Back to top Go down
cous44
cous44

PostSubject: Re: Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ?   Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 10:41 am

Luna speaks French, I donĀ“t see any reason to remove him from staff.
Back to top Go down
valdeti

PostSubject: Re: Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ?   Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 3:08 pm

Since you're writing an essay , at least try and do it in a proper way. Eunique
i truely doubt you were taught about how to write essays...

oh and btw " some people get hurt when they get flamed " i lold
PLEASE DO NOT FLAME EACH OTHER , THIS MAY LEAD TO SUICIDE BECAUSE YOU'VE BEEN FLAMED IN VIRTUAL LIFE
Back to top Go down
NjuS

PostSubject: Re: Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ?   Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 4:46 pm

Just my 2 cents.

Luna, u filthy cocksucker. Even tho i know u aint gonna be demoted,i know ure an abuser. Banning certain ppl for like 365days from random hlr's rings the bell? Go go trying to act u dont know what im talking about and asking me what? I bet Jaczie is satisfied with how u perform Blowjobs:D

Grow up and learn not to be an asshole. Cya (hope not)
Back to top Go down
Moustakalis

Moustakalis

PostSubject: Re: Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ?   Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ? - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 2:15 pm

cous44 wrote:

Support

Even if EU.Luna spoke french you think that worths to be banned? He/She offer much more than you dream in order to keep these rooms relatively clear from hackers(and leavers). May he/she mustn't speak french. But he/she didn't worth a second chances(or more chances). And i have the same opinion about the other admins. Daily many players get away from ban (for non-english language or leave or anything else) because no1 report them. Why an admin which helps the rooms should e banned for a ridiculous reason like this?

(my opinion)
Back to top Go down
EU.GaSeR
EU.GaSeR

PostSubject: Re: Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ?   Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ? - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 2:26 pm

Luna is not going to be removed, he did more to the community than half of our current staff together. Haters gonna hate, but thats how it goes. Deal with it.
Back to top Go down
Moustakalis

Moustakalis

PostSubject: Re: Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ?   Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ? - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 2:30 pm

EU.GaSeR wrote:
Luna is not going to be removed, he did more to the community than half of our current staff together. Haters gonna hate, but thats how it goes. Deal with it.

I really don't know why this stupid post is still not locked... as all agree(expect haters) that there is no reason to demote EU.Luna and to unban novaaa.
Back to top Go down
chucknorriscan

PostSubject: Re: Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ?   Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 1:03 pm

Moustakalis wrote:
cous44 wrote:

He/She offer much more than you dream in order to keep these rooms relatively clear from hackers(and leavers).
(my opinion)

Its not some obligation to ban ppl according to the rules. Wut has he done that is so special ?

Anyone that is not total kid/hater can manage room ban requests....

Abusers request is another story though...
Back to top Go down
KekS

KekS

PostSubject: Re: Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ?   Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 3:55 pm

Neff0r wrote:
eunique

and besides i think you should be more careful before you accuse us for being asslickers.
iuts a matter of course that we defend our friends, you do it as well, this has nothing to do with asslicking; maybe you have recognized that
- a pure asslicker has never become moderator
- and even though, we are already moderators, so we dont need to kiss up to them

ifthe possibility exists that we are right, isnt it irrelevant if were asslickers or not?

HAHAHAHAHHAHA!But before you did?^_^
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000505546234
EU.GaSeR
EU.GaSeR

PostSubject: Re: Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ?   Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 4:32 pm

KekS wrote:
Neff0r wrote:
eunique
- and even though, we are already moderators, so we dont need to kiss up to them
HAHAHAHAHHAHA!But before you did?^_^

Dont want to protect him, but, we had quite a long hate war when i have already been a mod, and he havent. So, most likely, you are wrong.
Back to top Go down
EU.Luna

PostSubject: Re: Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ?   Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 10:52 pm

random 365 days bans ? this should ring the bell ? hm....now, let s think a bit on what you just said.....hm....hm...there is something fishy going on around here....i can smell it ... did i fart ? no mate i didn t .... i smell some brainmelting.... w/e, now back to the topic..... NjuS i cannot place a ban in any other room than hlr1 : ( and again those randoms you might be speaking of could only be those guys that spam hack links which i ban for 100 days..... that s all.... there are few exceptions like binny and agoon but that is another story Wink
hope you are satisfied now that you know the truth and that this turn of events won t affect your hatred....which seems to be keeping you alive Smile

have a nice day mate Smile
Back to top Go down
cous44
cous44

PostSubject: Re: Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ?   Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 5:05 am

Moustakalis wrote:
cous44 wrote:

Support

Even if EU.Luna spoke french you think that worths to be banned? He/She offer much more than you dream in order to keep these rooms relatively clear from hackers(and leavers). May he/she mustn't speak french. But he/she didn't worth a second chances(or more chances). And i have the same opinion about the other admins. Daily many players get away from ban (for non-english language or leave or anything else) because no1 report them. Why an admin which helps the rooms should e banned for a ridiculous reason like this?

(my opinion)

???? How can you not understand a single sentence king
Back to top Go down
M|cff000000Meta

PostSubject: Re: Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ?   Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 8:37 pm

This is better than watching "ER"
Carry on.....
Back to top Go down
weYa.sAntO^

weYa.sAntO^

PostSubject: Re: Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ?   Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 3:24 am

neffor = asslicker Sad
Back to top Go down
chucknorriscan

PostSubject: Re: Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ?   Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 1:14 pm

To EU.Luna

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYU3igQjy4Q&feature=related

Hhahah i couldnt resist Very Happy
Back to top Go down
EU.Neff
EU.Neff

PostSubject: Re: Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ?   Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 1:16 pm

weYa.sAntO^ wrote:
neffor = asslicker Sad

hell no, my reputation is ruined
Back to top Go down
fenix136
fenix136

PostSubject: Re: Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ?   Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 2:21 pm

can we stop with this COLLEGE GIRLS EXPOSED.

we all wanked some1 to get promoted....

we all "abused" to kick other mods ( not available option after last update )

we are all whatever you want us to be or not to be.

but still

WE ARE THE LEAVERS/ABUSERS WORST NIGHTMARE !

Enough bullshit

Close this thread !

Back to top Go down
M|cff000000Meta

PostSubject: Re: Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ?   Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 2:33 pm

fenix136 wrote:

but still

Enough bullshit

Close this thread !

"we are all whatever you want us to be or not to be."

WTF, this guy has serious problems with his english.
Back to top Go down
EU.Neff
EU.Neff

PostSubject: Re: Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ?   Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 2:37 pm

M|cff000000Meta wrote:
fenix136 wrote:

but still

Enough bullshit

Close this thread !

"we are all whatever you want us to be or not to be."

WTF, this guy has serious problems with his english.

gloating over somebody's stains makes it easier to bear the one one's eh?
Back to top Go down
0UcH_OrC

PostSubject: Re: Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ?   Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 4:23 pm

Unban me odaker no ban request for me to get banned Im banned 700 hlr1
Back to top Go down
Jebacvasihkevi

PostSubject: Re: Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ?   Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 6:49 am

Admins you just dont see your mystakes... how you can speak abaout some admins that they helpd garena improved garena and stuff like that, when you can't handle with stupid HACKERS they are making jokes abaout garena everyone is using hacks, everyone can reach any lvl in garena in 2 months, and you are ARGUIING abaout some flaming shit and BANNING rly good people... THEN BAN US ALL FOREVER, if you think that you all admins do your job GOOD, then i take my sheet on all of your work, coz you do all things wrong!!!
JUST TAKE A LOOK abaout dota-league.com they just realised some things and look them now, moust popular site for playing dota, and you guys are making fights for some stupid FLAMING THINgs... shame on yourself all of you "ADMINS"
Back to top Go down
EU.GaSeR
EU.GaSeR

PostSubject: Re: Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ?   Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:29 am

Jebacvasihkevi wrote:
Admins you just dont see your mystakes... how you can speak abaout some admins that they helpd garena improved garena and stuff like that, when you can't handle with stupid HACKERS they are making jokes abaout garena everyone is using hacks, everyone can reach any lvl in garena in 2 months, and you are ARGUIING abaout some flaming shit and BANNING rly good people... THEN BAN US ALL FOREVER, if you think that you all admins do your job GOOD, then i take my sheet on all of your work, coz you do all things wrong!!!
JUST TAKE A LOOK abaout dota-league.com they just realised some things and look them now, moust popular site for playing dota, and you guys are making fights for some stupid FLAMING THINgs... shame on yourself all of you "ADMINS"

You are seriously mistaken about "admins" and "mods".

Admins are in singapore, having access to database and garena itself and can make any changes they desire.
We are moderators, we have /kick, /ban, /unban, /announce, and /room commands. /room is used to check crappy non user-friendly ban list and change entry message. Thats all we can do Smile
Plus, actually, 90% of us are not allowed to use /unban. Also, we can see IPs (but this info is useless, we cant ban IPs or do anything else)

What we have now, is, a team of ~15 geeks (moderators), who are spending ~1-2 hours per day for EU HLRs (banning, kicking, helping, etc.), not recieving anything from admins for over 7 months (That should please those who think we are not doing our job well), mostly, we dont even have feedback on our requests. (One of our moderators is waiting for his mod status for 3 months. Promotion takes few seconds for admin, but, they still havent done it yet Very Happy )
We care about garena and section, that is the only reason fo us to stay (Some of you might think we do it only for joining room you are CA in, instead of buying gold membership). When you say "garena sux" or "eu section sux" or etc, you dont know how much, and we do. But, we do know that we cant do anything with that, and you dont know that.

So, have fun telling us we are pieces of shit, but, let us continue our work with no payment, knowing admins do not care about our section / team (LOL, just look at this forum, you think WE MODS do want to WORK HERE not on official forum?! You think we love that useless system when player, banned in 4 rooms, can play in fifth?! Bwahahaha!!!), without any support, sometimes fighting against the croud of better-prepeared abusers.
We are doing it just cuz its fun.

Regards Wink

Last edited by EU.GaSeR on Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ET--

PostSubject: Re: Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ?   Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:37 am

i think u should stop caring because garena doesnt give a crap about you, as a matter of fact garena doesnt give a crap about anyone
Back to top Go down
EU.GaSeR
EU.GaSeR

PostSubject: Re: Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ?   Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:41 am

Maybe, some day we will, but, that is not going to happen any soon. EU HLRs without mods will be just regular rooms. We dont want to play in regular room, thats why we ban those leavers and hoping to see changes. Next year Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ?   Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Unban novaaa, petition to remove EU.Luna from admin position ?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next