(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unban criminal.92

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
criminal.92

criminal.92

Unban criminal.92 Empty
PostSubject: Unban criminal.92   Unban criminal.92 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 1:18 pm

Again and again got reported by haters, the only thing that i can say right now is Stop being that kind of haters..i got disconnected which is visible in the screenshot and i got my screenshot too.. hope its enough to proof that i didn't leave.
Unban criminal.92 Dc110
Unban criminal.92 Dc210
and here is the link of Ban Request: https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr2-ban-requests-f4/ban-criminal92-t16922.htm
And 1 Note: u can see from My ScreenShots that i Disconnected at min 51:46 and in the Screenshot in the ban request i was writing at min 51:51 which means that i didn't plug on purpose because i was trying to get back but had no answer.. this is all what i got hope its enough to get me unbanned,and i wish u could help me with it and try to solve this problem in the right way.

Thanks for help,
Back to top Go down
0doaker
Administrator
0doaker

Unban criminal.92 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban criminal.92   Unban criminal.92 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 1:45 pm

https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr-unban-requests-f9/unban-criminal92-t9414.htm#23587it is a bit more than a month from this so I suppose it is not the same problem, however this is the third game you ruin (due to unstable connection/ garena problems / fuses blown .. whatever).

I dont think enough time has elapsed to consider your situation safe, safe meaning stability. You will understand that you wont get unbanned everytime you get disconnted so you'd better sort your problems out or stay away where you can get banned from.

Denied.
Back to top Go down

Unban criminal.92
Page 1 of 1