(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unban criminal.92

Go down 
+2
LepToN..
criminal.92
6 posters
AuthorMessage
criminal.92

criminal.92

Unban criminal.92 Empty
PostSubject: Unban criminal.92   Unban criminal.92 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 2:24 pm

Well u know something 0doaker you should FIX UR FUCKING GARENA SEREVERS THEN U COULD COME AND TELL ME TO FIX MY CONNECTION CUZ I've CHANGED EVERYTHING I GOT TRYING TO FIX IT BUT IT SEEMS LIKE ITS NOT MY PROBLEM ONLY ITS WHOLE GARENA PROBLEM SO FUCK OFF AND BE FAIR CUZ U KNOW AND WE ALL KNOW THATS GARENA SUCKS NOWADAYS AND 1 MORE NOTE: I DONT CARE FOR THIS FUCKING GARENA BECAUSE IT GOT FAIL SOO MUCH AND IM WAITING FOR DOTA2 TO COME HOPE U FEEL BETTER HAVING SOMETHING DOES NOT BELONG TO U (BEING UNFAIR ADMIN) AND IM REALLY PISSED OFF BECAUSE U MADE ME SICK, AND ALSO COULD U TELL ME WHY THE FUCK U MADE THIS SECTION IF ITS NOT WORKING AS IT SHOULD BE ?????? (I POSTED THE REQUEST 30 MIN AGO AND U GAVE ME SOOO FUCKING RUSH ANSWER AFTER 15 MIN ???? DOES IT TAKE THAT LONG TO SOLVE A PROBLEM LIKE THAT?AND IM TELLING U THIS THING I WILL FEEL FREE TO HACK FROM NOW ON CUZ ITS MY JOB AND IM REALLY GOOD AT IT SO ASK GOD TO HELP U SOME DAY, AND TAKE MY WORD THIS GARENA GONNA FAIL SOME DAY SOON TRUST ME, I HOPE U READ THIS RIGHT NOW... GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN IN UR LIFE (BEST ADMINS).
Back to top Go down
criminal.92

criminal.92

Unban criminal.92 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban criminal.92   Unban criminal.92 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 2:30 pm

And i hope u Remove this section because its not working aswell and u should put some Rule that says people who got Reported before COULDNT POST UNBAN REQUEST BECAUSE ITS THEIR FAULT NEVER THINK THAT ITS GARENA'S FAULT AND IT BECAME THEIR JOBS TO RUINE GAMES (thats what u should write in the rules of postiing UNBAN request).
Back to top Go down
LepToN..

LepToN..

Unban criminal.92 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban criminal.92   Unban criminal.92 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 3:19 pm

simple question : why this ''GARENA'S FAULT'' happens only with you ?
I hope you asked yourself this question before you post this meanless topic, and show us a reasonable answer.
Back to top Go down
0doaker
Administrator
0doaker

Unban criminal.92 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban criminal.92   Unban criminal.92 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 3:33 pm

Fortunately you made a second post summarizing the first one.
Well, my way of acting towards disconnections is fair enough and I think nobody can say the opposite.
I understand that people can get disconnected once or even twice shortly afterwards and I also understand that it isnt their fault so I almost awlays tend to unban them but if those disconnections occur again and again even very separated in time between each other, my godness wanes and with it the possibilities to get unbanned, because, as I'll never get tired of saying, Disconnections do ruin games aswell.

As for your case : You were given 2 chances but not a third one, I dont mind if you blame either garena or your country or your connection, but if it's a problem from garena and it specially happens to you maybe garena is not for you after all because like it or not you are ruining games, but it seems you dont give a damn about it from now on.

So are you suggesting that everyone who comes to unban request section with evidence of "disconnection" has to be unbanned? If you think so this place will get full of pluggers and recidivious 'disconnecters' and I dont think that's something anybody wishes, dont you think the same?
Back to top Go down
st[LVL]ar

Unban criminal.92 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban criminal.92   Unban criminal.92 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 3:52 pm

Btw, about Garena errors... situation, where one (random) player dropped off at start of game - not uncommon.
It's very old and stable bug and seems it's not a user's or their broadband's problem.
When u suppose to fix this bug? Many ppl still thinks that's just a "bad-boys-leavers"... :-\
Back to top Go down
criminal.92

criminal.92

Unban criminal.92 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban criminal.92   Unban criminal.92 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 4:10 pm

0doaker i would like to tell u this if u gonna try to count everyone who got Disconnected everyday in Garena u'll notice that its more than 50% of Garena Members which means that its not Our problem, u could tell me what was happening Few weeks ago ?? when all Members got kicked from all Edhlr's ..u could tell me whose fault is that ??i think that me and you know that its Garena problem (its not ours) because i really tried so hard to fix this problem using solutions from other Members who got the same problem but no def.. as i noticed that its Garena Servers problem which is annoying most of us and give us Unfair Bans..and Garena got hacked easily in last Versions of it thats why i think Garena is the Main problem for all this shit.. nothing else to say..Hope u understand me once in my life.
Back to top Go down
MeX0

MeX0

Unban criminal.92 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban criminal.92   Unban criminal.92 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 4:10 am

Garena is lame we all know that! and they care just for money!!! u should start with global bans system,i dont know what u are waiting for ? to be rdy...like GanymeDes said lol! we all know u have some serious problems with servers and HACKERS and u cant stop them!!!! and im glad u cant i hope they fuck whole garena! the solution is DOTA2 buahaha
Back to top Go down
NjuS

Unban criminal.92 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban criminal.92   Unban criminal.92 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 4:27 am

LepToN.. wrote:
simple question : why this ''GARENA'S FAULT'' happens only with you ?

Dude seriously, do you even play on garena? like, ever? If yes, please gtfo from admins asses. If u tell that u NEVER got dc (aside from ur inet side), simply noone gonna belive u.

On a client full with bugs u can expect anything. Mega delay, even dc. Not like its hlr admins fault tho, i sometimes find it hard to be them.
Back to top Go down
0doaker
Administrator
0doaker

Unban criminal.92 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban criminal.92   Unban criminal.92 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 4:52 am

Only a fool would say garena is perfect, that garena runs smoothly or that garena has flawless servers .. but deffinitively what you all always say about garena is an exaggeration, it doesn't fail that hard, I personally rarely get garena crashes neither I get disconnected repeatedly due to garena issues and like me many many others, why so?
Keep always in mind that nobody forces you to stay in this 'shithole'

I know it's really unfair that someone is unable to play in EDHLRs because of the impossibility to fix a crappy program that discconnects him time after time after time, I know it's very very unfair for him, but what about the other people in game? Do we have to undergo his repetitious disconnections?
That's even more unfair for those who scarcely have problems of disconnections, who are a clear majority and that's why I say garena is never as bad as you always say.

I'm deeply sorry for someone who cannot join EDHLRs due to a problem that surpasses his abilities to sort it out but it's the best for all the others.

I know you won't like it , but I hope you understand it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unban criminal.92 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban criminal.92   Unban criminal.92 Empty

Back to top Go down

Unban criminal.92
Page 1 of 1