(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unban criminal.92

Go down 
+2
0wn3r.RS
criminal.92
6 posters
AuthorMessage
criminal.92

criminal.92

Unban criminal.92 Empty
PostSubject: Unban criminal.92   Unban criminal.92 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 2:14 am

I got banned for Getting Garena Crash Error?? i showed the ScreenShot but Admin said its rage quit (GOT NO MORE PROOFS TO SHOW) and this isnt Fair Just TELL ME how could i get this garena crash error by myself ?? i hope you See the whole Ban Request and give me the right Answer soon because its not fair, i played many games with a BAD SCORE and thats not a reason to make DC and You are the ADMINS who should HELP ME in this situation and GIVE ME THE REASON OF THIS MESSAGE NOT BAN ME FOR NOTHING,i got the Replay too but i dont think its helpfull as the screenshot.
*Here is the link of the Ban reqeust(Please check it from the Beggin): https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr2-ban-requests-f4/ban-criminal92-t9329.htm
*Here is the link of the Replay:http://replay.garena.com/view.php?id=4cbc013b98969
NOTE: i hope u give me the reason of this Message soon Because i cant handle it anymore and im not having Fun with it.

Thanks For Helping,
Back to top Go down
0wn3r.RS

0wn3r.RS

Unban criminal.92 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban criminal.92   Unban criminal.92 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 2:32 am

I think everybody have error or something like this: Unban criminal.92 10efrzd
I have that crash everytime when i log-out or relog.

So you can shoot it,save it and upload it,than say you left becouse of crash.?
This is what i think about this.But if i am not right,sorry.
Back to top Go down
criminal.92

criminal.92

Unban criminal.92 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban criminal.92   Unban criminal.92 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 3:29 am

in fact i dont think that u helped me with ur replay and btw i had this msg 2 times before and i had a nice score in them so i didnt get banned, and its not fair..
Back to top Go down
GanymeDes
GanymeDes

Unban criminal.92 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban criminal.92   Unban criminal.92 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 6:11 am

It's your job to fix it. We aren't tech support, we just manage the ehlr's. If you keep having the same problem again and again we have no choice but to ban you, as you keep ruining games.

Look what 0doaker said here: https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr1-ban-requests-f3/ban-criminal92-t6159.htm?highlight=criminal+92
Back to top Go down
yoooo[=MUKY=]

yoooo[=MUKY=]

Unban criminal.92 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban criminal.92   Unban criminal.92 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 7:05 am

I have a problem with that crash too, but only when I go to exit garena, never while I play.
Back to top Go down
criminal.92

criminal.92

Unban criminal.92 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban criminal.92   Unban criminal.92 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 7:52 am

im with u in that point about ruine games, but i got no idea what is the problem and how could i fix it,and u might punish me for this but not for 30 days because i didnt leave in order, hope u understand me, because its not fair i showed u the proofs and i tried to explain, but in the end i got nothing more to say because its u who decide, and i tried my best to fix this problem but it keep showing up ''such as reInstall garena'' but nothing help.

Thanks for help,
Back to top Go down
cous44
cous44

Unban criminal.92 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban criminal.92   Unban criminal.92 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 10:12 am

A friend of mine had the same problem. He fixed it , follow those steps, and tell me how it goes :
-uninstall garena, means that you have to delete every single file related to garena (save your banlist files if you want)
-download the latest garena version on garena main website.
-reinstall garena in a total new folder/place, not the same previous location.

It sounds like a basic solution, but usually people just uninstall without deleting all the files.
Back to top Go down
criminal.92

criminal.92

Unban criminal.92 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban criminal.92   Unban criminal.92 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 10:37 am

ok i'll try the steps and i hope it get fixed now, thanks for help mate,
Back to top Go down
0doaker
Administrator
0doaker

Unban criminal.92 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban criminal.92   Unban criminal.92 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 6:32 am

You shouldnt play in EDHLRs because from now on every time you suffer a disconnection, garena crash or whatever that gets you out from a game won't be valid raason to convey an unban upon you.
You joined a game knowing you often undergo garena crashes, and consequently you ruined another game, that's something I can't tolerate.

You'd better solve that problem, otherwise after a long time don't bother yourself posting unban requests every time you disconnect.

Denied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unban criminal.92 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban criminal.92   Unban criminal.92 Empty

Back to top Go down

Unban criminal.92
Page 1 of 1