(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

unban Sase_vinica

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SASE_vinica

unban Sase_vinica Empty
PostSubject: unban Sase_vinica   unban Sase_vinica EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 8:18 pm

link : https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr1-ban-requests-f3/ban-sase_vinica-t2508.htm

Im 19 years old and my dad asked me to help him about sth that couldn't wait, and i just couldnt say im sorry im playing dota right now...........
I have never leaved a game in my 5-6 years of playing.. and im sorry about this one, i appologiezed in the game also ....

I've got no evidence to support my story.. i could only ask skanko, and the host to support me cos they know me(if it helps)..

ps: Im sorry about my english
Back to top Go down
chrismokvack
Administrator
chrismokvack

unban Sase_vinica Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban Sase_vinica   unban Sase_vinica EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 4:18 am

If they know you, they might not be entirely unbiased, but it might help a little. I'm not interested to know whether they "support" your unban or penalty reduction. But their account of what happened in the game may affect the decision. Better yet is if either of them can provide the replay.
Back to top Go down
SASE_vinica

unban Sase_vinica Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban Sase_vinica   unban Sase_vinica EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 9:21 am

But their account of what happened? i think i already told you what happend..

btw i had 2-1-2 score and nice farm with naix, i didn't realy had a reason to leave that game, about "support", i thought they could write here that im not a leaver or afker..

howevar, i know i've got no good reason for my unban request, but i think its worth trying..
Back to top Go down
chrismokvack
Administrator
chrismokvack

unban Sase_vinica Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban Sase_vinica   unban Sase_vinica EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 10:13 am

Well, if they tell me what happened as well and it coincides with what you told me, that would give me bigger reason to believe you told me the truth.

To reword it: Ask them to post in this thread and confirm that your story is true.
Back to top Go down
skanko

unban Sase_vinica Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban Sase_vinica   unban Sase_vinica EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 12:35 pm

Hi there.

I was part of that game and i can confirm that Sase_Vinica left that game because he really needed too..
I play with him for ages and he've never left a game nor stayed afk on purpose.He had a really good reason so we allowed him to go.
Its just a game after all.

The host of this game , my mate King_raptor will confirm this as well.

If my opinion is worthy ... i really think he should be unbanned..

Thx,
Back to top Go down
king_raptor

unban Sase_vinica Empty
PostSubject: Sup unban.   unban Sase_vinica EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 1:10 pm

something interfiered in his private life , he gently asked us if he can go , we agreed , you can watch replay.no need for report such thing and ban...please reconsider this as normal leavers yes deserve 100% ban , for life even , but when something important in your real life happens , you must go..
Back to top Go down
king_raptor

unban Sase_vinica Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban Sase_vinica   unban Sase_vinica EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 1:18 pm

thank you very much ..
Back to top Go down
chrismokvack
Administrator
chrismokvack

unban Sase_vinica Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban Sase_vinica   unban Sase_vinica EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 1:48 am

I'd love to watch the replay, but I suppose neither of you have it? Without it, I cannot unban you entirely, but I'll atleast reduce the penalty to 3 days from now.

Keep in mind that it's your responsibility to ensure you are able to finish a game before you join it, and if you absolutely must go you have to explain to the other players why and save the replay. If you don't think you can make it back within 5 minutes it is better to leave than to go afk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

unban Sase_vinica Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban Sase_vinica   unban Sase_vinica Empty

Back to top Go down

unban Sase_vinica
Page 1 of 1