(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rule suggestion

Go down 
+5
1l....
D|a)^BoRnToFeeD
cous44
yoooo[=MUKY=]
dado87
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
dado87

dado87

Rule suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Rule suggestion   Rule suggestion EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 4:29 am

Hi all;

I was wondering if u could consider making a rule about fountain sitting or w/e you would call it. I mean the situation, when the enemy players reach your fountain and don’t want to end the game, but they keep killing heroes as they respawn ( pudge hooks them....). The game is obvious over, but the enemy players show no dignity in these case, and you can’t leave the game coz is bannable. Just a thought.

Greetz,

Dado.
Back to top Go down
yoooo[=MUKY=]

yoooo[=MUKY=]

Rule suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rule suggestion   Rule suggestion EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 7:31 am

It happens almost every game. And what is the best, some moderators punish players who in this situation leave the game. Some moderators really need a little more objectivity and understanding in these situations. Better to start punishing people who are so rotten, that without thinking make charges against those players who leave the game in that situation. I hope I'm not the only one here who thinks that...
Back to top Go down
cous44
cous44

Rule suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rule suggestion   Rule suggestion EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 8:41 am

That's one of the rewards you get as winners, I'm sure you probably did it, so come on, let it go. We call it safari.What do you want us to do? Ban people who wins? Makes no sense at all. Ban people who don't finish the game fast enough for you? What about the guy next to you who's loosing aswell? If he wants the game to be finished in 12min36sec max after no tower on throne, and you based your own timers at 15min04sec... got the idea? Makes no sense at all...
Back to top Go down
yoooo[=MUKY=]

yoooo[=MUKY=]

Rule suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rule suggestion   Rule suggestion EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 8:50 am

Imba thinking Smile . Do you know what is fair play? And do you know what is a fair trial? Smile

Last edited by yoooo[=MUKY=] on Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cous44
cous44

Rule suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rule suggestion   Rule suggestion EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 8:51 am

I've never been able to understand a word of you in English. So my answer will be a no.

EDIT : If you can't stand the idea that people are actually killing your heros, you can always go afk, or on windows, you won't be booted, since you'll be moving. What a great tip.

Last edited by cous44 on Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
D|a)^BoRnToFeeD

D|a)^BoRnToFeeD

Rule suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rule suggestion   Rule suggestion EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 8:53 am

I don't agree with this suggestion because I am sure that all of us have done that before winning a game.It's just fun , and leaving before the end is just like leaving in the middle of the game.It's not that the winners are disrespectful , it's just that they want and can have some fun.And by the way , is it so difficult to spend extra 5 minutes from your life to do that?
Back to top Go down
yoooo[=MUKY=]

yoooo[=MUKY=]

Rule suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rule suggestion   Rule suggestion EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 8:56 am

You at least confess that you have no idea what is fair play and fair trial Smile
Back to top Go down
cous44
cous44

Rule suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rule suggestion   Rule suggestion EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 8:58 am

Seriously, before trying to sound like mister smartass, turn off google translator, and try to make sentences in English. There, I understood you. Where do you see a notion of fairplay? People won the game, you are defeated. Then wait for the game to finish, nothing else.
And change that horrible pic, we are not on a transexual website, neither a teenagers one (although I wonder sometimes).
Back to top Go down
yoooo[=MUKY=]

yoooo[=MUKY=]

Rule suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rule suggestion   Rule suggestion EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 9:08 am

You're just a bad person, with a lot of hate inside themselves Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
cous44
cous44

Rule suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rule suggestion   Rule suggestion EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 9:11 am

Na, believe me, I used to be worse. And to hate someone, I have to know him a bit. Thus, I don't know you.There you go, see, you didn't use google translator, I'm sure of it (well ye, because of the mistake).
We have different opinions, I'll find that stupid to start banning people for this.
That's what a forum is about, sharing ideas/suggestions.
Back to top Go down
yoooo[=MUKY=]

yoooo[=MUKY=]

Rule suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rule suggestion   Rule suggestion EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 9:40 am

You cant have good intentions if you do not want to finish the game, and when a player leaves the game because he does not want to spend time on children's games, then you make benevolent charges against him. It is well-intentioned fun? Not really
Back to top Go down
D|a)^BoRnToFeeD

D|a)^BoRnToFeeD

Rule suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rule suggestion   Rule suggestion EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 9:47 am

Why do you really think that the winners do not have the right to continue playing till they want to?If you don't want to waste your time by waiting for a ''lost game'' to end , then why don't you leave from the moment you understand that?That's the perspective of leavers , although I know you are not one of them...Besides , playing dota is for fun , if you think it's ''childrens' games'' as you say , stop playing dota from now on...
Back to top Go down
cous44
cous44

Rule suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rule suggestion   Rule suggestion EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 9:48 am

What do we ban people for (ingame) :
-Game ruinning (is it?)
-Leavers (are they?)
-Afk (how can they be?)
Maphackers (time will tell)

Basically, you want them to be banned for what? killing you? Like, the game can't end by itself? They reached your base without creeps? Sure they didn't, that is why the mega creeps exist : stronger creeps than yours. It means that, the game will end by itself, just with the creeps. So stop pretending the game won't end. And stop crying when they make a safari on your asses.
If you think (the "you" represents those who believe in that shitload of crap you mentionned) it's too hard for you, suffering from your dota hero's death, either stay afk, either uninstall w3. Why do you make a big deal with all this? It's like wondering, did you ever win a game? You never did this? That's the punishement for not winning. And plus, it's not like it happens every game, just to ensure you won't turn the game in your advantage, by killing you, and your team. Its no big deal, really. And if you don't accept all this, you got IA maps, suit perfectly for you.
Dota = Jungle. Stop acting like whinners...
Back to top Go down
dado87

dado87

Rule suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rule suggestion   Rule suggestion EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 10:04 am

Let me describe a situation that happened few days ago in hlr1 . We were winning the game; it was like 30-6 or smth. like that. The scourge players gave up and ask us to finish the game, but 4 players in my team went to their base and killed them as they respawned. 1 of them was pudge- he hooked them. I must add that we didn’t destroy their towers, just 1. and 2. tower at mid and bot. Their 3. tower(s) were intact + 2 towers on the throne. I was finishing alone cuz i had no motivation to prolong the game, and i needed 10 min for that. In those 10 min those 4 had about 10-15 more kills, they felt they are so pro or smth. For me, that is disrespectful behavior, and it should been taken to consideration for the small ban/warning or w/e.

for cous and mooky; guys, find a room.
Back to top Go down
cous44
cous44

Rule suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rule suggestion   Rule suggestion EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 10:08 am

You can find me in hlr4, I guess I have a room now, but thanks for the tip.
No need a ban for this, it's a pathetic way which just prooves you are angry because you (here again, those who defend this point) lost. If they really want this to be finished, creeps will take care of the base trust me. And if they don't, I'll ban the creeps.
Back to top Go down
yoooo[=MUKY=]

yoooo[=MUKY=]

Rule suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rule suggestion   Rule suggestion EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 10:21 am

D|a)^BoRnToFeeD, you obviously did not understand well about what we talk, or is your logic weaker party Smile . But as cous44 says, everyone has different opinions. And cous44, I do not cry, I just think that's what dado87 wrote, has a great sense. D|a)^BoRnToFeeD do not worry, we have a debate in other places also Smile . And I have to admit, it is very nice to discuss with cous44 I love you . True, I'm mostly right, but I like to argue with him Smile
Back to top Go down
D|a)^BoRnToFeeD

D|a)^BoRnToFeeD

Rule suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rule suggestion   Rule suggestion EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 11:06 am

Judging from your English level , I can easily understand whose IQ level is higher here , believe me.IF you read my post carefully , you would easily understand what I'm talking about.
All I said is that the enemies have the right to prolong the game as much as they want to , no matter how you beg them to end the game.

P.S. short and clear.
Back to top Go down
yoooo[=MUKY=]

yoooo[=MUKY=]

Rule suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rule suggestion   Rule suggestion EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 11:25 am

Obviously my IQ, your first sentence says it all. Level of english language, you compare it with intelligence.
Back to top Go down
D|a)^BoRnToFeeD

D|a)^BoRnToFeeD

Rule suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rule suggestion   Rule suggestion EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 11:34 am

You got my point.

Your poor english knowledge can mean 3 things :

1) You have never attended a school in your life so far.
2) You suffer from learning disability.
3) Your family was too poor to get a teacher to help you with foreign languages.

Even if you are the smartest person in the world, since you can't express your ideas in a correct way , you can't expect people to agree with them and not to question them.That's why intelligence has many things to do with everything you know.
Back to top Go down
1l....

1l....

Rule suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rule suggestion   Rule suggestion EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 11:50 am

hahahahah dia Smile) <3
Back to top Go down
yoooo[=MUKY=]

yoooo[=MUKY=]

Rule suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rule suggestion   Rule suggestion EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 12:19 pm

You better stop talking, if you want to show a strong intelligence. Your posts are going against your intention to show a strong intelligence Smile
Back to top Go down
D|a)^BoRnToFeeD

D|a)^BoRnToFeeD

Rule suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rule suggestion   Rule suggestion EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 12:28 pm

yoooo[=MUKY=] wrote:
You better stop talking, if you want to show a strong intelligence. Your posts are going against your intention to show a strong intelligence Smile

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alphabet

EDIT : Any comments about my previous post?
Back to top Go down
yoooo[=MUKY=]

yoooo[=MUKY=]

Rule suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rule suggestion   Rule suggestion EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 12:39 pm

Obviously you have no idea how to argue with me, because you are very focused on English language Smile
Back to top Go down
D|a)^BoRnToFeeD

D|a)^BoRnToFeeD

Rule suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rule suggestion   Rule suggestion EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 12:53 pm

I'm sorry to tell you , but you failed.
The fact that you can't even answer to my questions (even with your eng-croatian language) proves my words above.Nothing else to discuss with you.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarcasm
Back to top Go down
Gaz

Gaz

Rule suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rule suggestion   Rule suggestion EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 1:16 pm

yoooo[=MUKY=] wrote:

Rule suggestion 1262980934105
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rule suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rule suggestion   Rule suggestion Empty

Back to top Go down

Rule suggestion
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next