(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6

Go down 
+28
LostGhost
akuma-san
Jarot
Wizzzi
imba_ak47-
Whitebeard[UK]
Krachbach
jambonator
cMeIIIHo
Eunique
Fais
simo_93
J[vc]C
PotM
atryx
iSkillz
otto_phalanx
LepToN..
0wn3r.RS
unfair.cece.it
cous44
Brooklyn.Bounce
street_dog
dado87
pecamribe
MnT.MueRte
1l....
Jigg4
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Jigg4

HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6   HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6 - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 3:02 pm

i had an idea yesterday to add a "report abuser" option to the programm with a textfield and screenshot/replay upload.
do u wish me to add this feature,or isnt it needed?

Last edited by Jigg4 on Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pecamribe

pecamribe

PostSubject: Re: HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6   HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6 - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 3:03 pm

Yes, please, Jigg4_Frog!
Back to top Go down
Krachbach

PostSubject: Re: HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6   HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6 - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 6:06 pm

Dude your work is amazing!!
this tool makes reporting people so much easier
and i can save time so that i can play more dota Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Whitebeard[UK]

Whitebeard[UK]

PostSubject: Re: HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6   HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6 - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 4:26 pm

Can someone please tell me how to run it? I downloaded it, unpacked it.. and couldn't do anything with the files, note that I have windows XP. It's very frustrating that no one asked before and that everyone is testing it fine >.> I feel ashamed

any help would be nice! THanks
Back to top Go down
Jigg4

PostSubject: Re: HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6   HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6 - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 5:07 pm

Whitebeard[UK] wrote:
Can someone please tell me how to run it? I downloaded it, unpacked it.. and couldn't do anything with the files, note that I have windows XP. It's very frustrating that no one asked before and that everyone is testing it fine >.> I feel ashamed

any help would be nice! THanks

like in the first post is said " U need java to run this" => http://www.java.com
then jsut execute the .jar file
Back to top Go down
Whitebeard[UK]

Whitebeard[UK]

PostSubject: Re: HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6   HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6 - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 5:56 pm

yo Jigg4,

I actually did get java before downloading the programme, but like I said, I'm lost -.- gonna try executing the .jar file. Thank you
Back to top Go down
jambonator

PostSubject: Re: HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6   HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6 - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 6:01 am

And what about Reporters stats?

like who is the best banner by room/at all?
Back to top Go down
Jigg4

PostSubject: Re: HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6   HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6 - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 6:44 am

jambonator wrote:
And what about Reporters stats?

like who is the best banner by room/at all?

who the hell needs that shit? oO
Back to top Go down
jambonator

PostSubject: Re: HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6   HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6 - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 5:13 pm

Me D:

bah, if you find it's a wrong idea...

but i find it's a good one : D

nobody to support me? =(
Back to top Go down
unfair.cece.it

PostSubject: Re: HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6   HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6 - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 10:34 am

i think the only good thing to put stats is to incentive players to report , but its not necessary.

I have not tested the program , but what about a delayed ban post .. so people can prepare ban request and past all in one time.
From screenshoot seems you must report one by one ..
Back to top Go down
unfair.cece.it

PostSubject: Re: HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6   HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6 - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 2:04 pm

Ok i tested it ..
Place a remember username and password in login , its rly annoyng to write every time user an pass .
Back to top Go down
Jigg4

PostSubject: Re: HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6   HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6 - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 2:33 pm

unfair.cece.it wrote:
Ok i tested it ..
Place a remember username and password in login , its rly annoyng to write every time user an pass .

i know,but the reason i dont do that is,that then i would need to save your username and password on your computer,which could be readed out by another person.
and i doubt that u want to lose your account.
Back to top Go down
unfair.cece.it

PostSubject: Re: HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6   HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6 - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 2:39 pm

Let it as an option to enable , in case save password in a hased form , add somthing hash to hash that only you knows ..

I know people can decompile .class files , but if they have access to victim pc they can put a keylogger or steal pass via cookies etc.

edit: and whit this forum we can make a users only for report ..
Back to top Go down
Jigg4

PostSubject: Re: HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6   HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6 - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 11:44 am

unfair.cece.it wrote:
Let it as an option to enable , in case save password in a hased form , add somthing hash to hash that only you knows ..

I know people can decompile .class files , but if they have access to victim pc they can put a keylogger or steal pass via cookies etc.

edit: and whit this forum we can make a users only for report ..

yeah ok i will try that,to give such an option is actual ok.with the way the user himself have the decission
Back to top Go down
pecamribe

pecamribe

PostSubject: Re: HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6   HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6 - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 8:28 am

Are there some problem with banposter? Can't upload ban requests whole day (i tryed on version 1.2 and 1.3)
Back to top Go down
Jigg4

PostSubject: Re: HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6   HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6 - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 8:34 am

pecamribe wrote:
Are there some problem with banposter? Can't upload ban requests whole day (i tryed on version 1.2 and 1.3)

yeah seems so,i had some problem too.and actually found the bugs,i think.
if things go well,i will release and update in some hours with some other updates too.
Back to top Go down
pecamribe

pecamribe

PostSubject: Re: HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6   HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6 - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 8:41 am

Awesome, thanks for fast answer and good luck with that.
Back to top Go down
Jigg4

PostSubject: Re: HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6   HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6 - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 8:54 am

pecamribe wrote:
Awesome, thanks for fast answer and good luck with that.

its actually allready fixed.im just "removing" the yet not finished history for the release.
Back to top Go down
Jigg4

PostSubject: Re: HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6   HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6 - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 5:20 pm

good news everyone.iam just finished with version 1.5
which contains some bug fixes,which u maybe allready have find out yourself! Smile
another feature will be "report abuser",where u can report an abuser and upload up to 2 screenshots and 1 replay as a proov!

new version will be on tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
pecamribe

pecamribe

PostSubject: Re: HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6   HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6 - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 12:49 am

Nice step, 1.3 to 1.5, you rule! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jigg4

PostSubject: Re: HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6   HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6 - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 3:44 am

Just launched and uploadet the new version 1.5 (check the changelog on the first site here for more informations)

next steps are:
- im still woriking on this history stuff,its actually working fine,but i have problems in reading out the ammount of days the moderators give,cause they all write a different answer each time Razz
- there will be an integrated browser which will show the wished ban request after a double click or something like that on a history entry.
- im thinking about adding a console where will be displayed what the ban poster is acutally doing, so you can see why some reports take a bit more time then others
- ( i will try to add a "Repor Packege". The idea is like that: You type in leaver name and HLR, then you click "add to package". this step you repeat as long as you wish.after finishing you click "report package", and all the ban request in the package will be send one by one to the forum. The Idea behind that is to make this easier for you. Also it will save some time,because you dont have to wait after every report for next one to do.instead you will have to wait a bit longe after a package report)

Let me know what functions you still miss and wish me to add. And please recomend this programm to others. If all of us report abusers and leavers there wont be any leavers on purpose anymore! or at least not that much Smile
Back to top Go down
pecamribe

pecamribe

PostSubject: Re: HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6   HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6 - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 4:05 am

One question, i don't know if i have only problem with that or others have also: i can't report few ppl in a row, for almost every ban request i must restart banposter and then report. Sometime even restarting doesn't help.

Is this maybe fixed in new version? Thanks for this man!
Back to top Go down
Jigg4

PostSubject: Re: HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6   HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6 - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 4:34 am

pecamribe wrote:
One question, i don't know if i have only problem with that or others have also: i can't report few ppl in a row, for almost every ban request i must restart banposter and then report. Sometime even restarting doesn't help.

Is this maybe fixed in new version? Thanks for this man!

do you mean in the new version 1.5?
Back to top Go down
pecamribe

pecamribe

PostSubject: Re: HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6   HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6 - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 4:37 am

No, had that problem in version 1.2 and 1.3. Playing dota at the moment, can't download 1.5 Smile
Back to top Go down
Jigg4

PostSubject: Re: HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6   HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6 - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 4:48 am

pecamribe wrote:
No, had that problem in version 1.2 and 1.3. Playing dota at the moment, can't download 1.5 Smile

like ive said.check new version.should be running fine again.but report me if you find some bugs anyways
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6   HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6 - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next