(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6

Go down 
+28
LostGhost
akuma-san
Jarot
Wizzzi
imba_ak47-
Whitebeard[UK]
Krachbach
jambonator
cMeIIIHo
Eunique
Fais
simo_93
J[vc]C
PotM
atryx
iSkillz
otto_phalanx
LepToN..
0wn3r.RS
unfair.cece.it
cous44
Brooklyn.Bounce
street_dog
dado87
pecamribe
MnT.MueRte
1l....
Jigg4
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Jigg4

HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6   HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6 - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 3:48 am

pecamribe wrote:
I have a question: if you make a mistake (like me) and post in wrong section, you delete .jpg file, where does original wc3.tga screenshoots go? They are deleted and you cant get them back or?

thats no Big deal. U can edit your post manually and add there "please Move to HLR X"
or u just go in the Folder where your HLR Ban Poster is and Open the Folder "reported" U will all your Screenshots of the allready reported guys
Back to top Go down
pecamribe

pecamribe

PostSubject: Re: HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6   HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6 - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 4:13 am

I know i can edit post, but i didn't want to. I also deleted picture in folder reported. So where are original .tga screenshots??? Your program delete them all. Kinda stupid.

Well i only tryed this with one ban request (random screenshot, nothing special, some chat message in alies) to test ban poster a bit, but it's ok man! I posted other requests correctly and with no problems.

Thanks for this one more time! You saved our time and posting is 100 times faster now.
Back to top Go down
Jigg4

PostSubject: Re: HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6   HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6 - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 4:54 am

pecamribe wrote:
I know i can edit post, but i didn't want to. I also deleted picture in folder reported. So where are original .tga screenshots??? Your program delete them all. Kinda stupid.

Well i only tryed this with one ban request (random screenshot, nothing special, some chat message in alies) to test ban poster a bit, but it's ok man! I posted other requests correctly and with no problems.

Thanks for this one more time! You saved our time and posting is 100 times faster now.

yeah it isnt that good idea,but the other ban poster from brainsucker did the same thing Wink
he deletet the original screenshots too but copied it to another direction.this actually the easiest way to manage the screenshots.and it isnt that stupid actually,because else your screenshot folder would exploed => about 4 MB each Screenshot

Back to top Go down
1l....

1l....

PostSubject: Re: HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6   HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6 - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 4:58 am

What do you say for changing Game Score: TO Game Stats: ??
Back to top Go down
pecamribe

pecamribe

PostSubject: Re: HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6   HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6 - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 5:11 am

Jigg4 wrote:

.....because else your screenshot folder would exploed => about 4 MB each Screenshot

I have space on disk hehehe cheers cheers (joke).
Back to top Go down
Jigg4

PostSubject: Re: HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6   HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6 - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 5:59 am

1l.... wrote:
What do you say for changing Game Score: TO Game Stats: ??

yeah allready changed to "Game State:"

a lil update will come soon these days
Back to top Go down
cous44
cous44

PostSubject: Re: HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6   HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6 - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 10:57 am

I wish I could try it myself, I used to use garena hlr ban poster, made by brainsucker. Anyway, if you could reupload this, somewhere else, I'll be glad to give my point of view!
Back to top Go down
Jigg4

PostSubject: Re: HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6   HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6 - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 11:50 am

cous44 wrote:
I wish I could try it myself, I used to use garena hlr ban poster, made by brainsucker. Anyway, if you could reupload this, somewhere else, I'll be glad to give my point of view!

just download it dude?its still online,only rapidshare fails,as usual Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cous44
cous44

PostSubject: Re: HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6   HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6 - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 11:51 am

Download can not be started.

Too many parallel downloads form your IP address or the limit for free downloads has been reached.
This is usually a temporary problem and can be solved by retrying the same URL at a later time or by becoming a RapidPro-user.
Do you want to upgrade to RapidPro?

And I'm not dowloading anything.
Back to top Go down
Jigg4

PostSubject: Re: HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6   HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6 - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 12:02 pm

cous44 wrote:
Download can not be started.

Too many parallel downloads form your IP address or the limit for free downloads has been reached.
This is usually a temporary problem and can be solved by retrying the same URL at a later time or by becoming a RapidPro-user.
Do you want to upgrade to RapidPro?

And I'm not dowloading anything.

try the other mirrors dude Wink
Back to top Go down
cous44
cous44

PostSubject: Re: HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6   HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6 - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 12:03 pm

You provided 2 mirrors, none of them is working. I think I know the mirror option.
Anyway, I'll try later, both of your links are down/not working.
Back to top Go down
1l....

1l....

PostSubject: Re: HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6   HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6 - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 12:13 pm

Code:
http://uploading.com/files/e429f2c2/EHLR%2BBanPoster.rar/
http://www.zshare.net/download/8160898223d5932f/
http://hotfile.com/dl/76357451/9cd3f9d/EHLR_BanPoster.rar.html
http://depositfiles.com/en/files/7pdnuj89w
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=T9XB2TQR
All of them are online and working...
Back to top Go down
pecamribe

pecamribe

PostSubject: Re: HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6   HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6 - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 12:16 pm

If you have some problems with downloading, you can also DL it here (i re-upload it on mediafire):
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/?upor3xtb4n8x7n8

Have fun! Smile
Back to top Go down
Jigg4

PostSubject: Re: HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6   HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6 - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 12:28 pm

cous44 wrote:
You provided 2 mirrors, none of them is working. I think I know the mirror option.
Anyway, I'll try later, both of your links are down/not working.

hm actually it was a multiupload and it was on 7 Mirrors,not 2.maybe your brwoser have problems to show you the other links?
Seems like its a problem of your site :/
Anyways,i will add some more mirrors with the next update.
Back to top Go down
street_dog
Administrator
street_dog

PostSubject: Re: HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6   HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6 - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 12:53 pm

One more proposal - implement autoupdate in your ban poster
Just like in brainsuckers
Back to top Go down
cous44
cous44

PostSubject: Re: HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6   HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6 - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 12:59 pm

http://www.multiupload.com/TFZY5NZTIA
From this link, I only see 2 mirrors. That's weird.
Anyway, Your mediafire link works at my place, I'll check it out.
Back to top Go down
cous44
cous44

PostSubject: Re: HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6   HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6 - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 1:13 pm

Ah well. Couldn't go too far with your program, 2 things I tried, 1 bug, and the other one is something I dislike. Now before I'm going to mention them, I just want to tell you, I'm not saying you are doing bad or good. It is just my point of view, and it only concerns me:

-The screenshots path. Unfortunately, mine isn't c:/program files/warcraft III/sreenshots , but something different. So I tried to "browse" the good folder, that I was able to do, but then, when I've chosen the good path, there is no option/button to click on, to confirm it. But the cancel button does. I guess it's something you can fix in no time, but it worth mentionning it.

-The login box. This, doesn't tempt me using your program. You could be the nicest person, to me, it could be informations which go directly to your pc. I'm not saying it does, but for instance, brainsucker used IE/firefox box, to proove/prevent the informations go directly on the garena website. I'm not paranoid or anything, but lately, I became aware of stupidity and greediness. I don't know if my point is clear, maybe I didn't explain well. Anyway, if you could grab garena hlr ban poster made by brainsucker, you'll definetely understand what I mean(t).

So I guess I'll just wait the future versions for the moment. Anyway, keep it up, it is going to be really helpful for a lot of people.
Back to top Go down
Jigg4

PostSubject: Re: HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6   HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6 - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 1:25 pm

street_dog wrote:
One more proposal - implement autoupdate in your ban poster
Just like in brainsuckers

yeah but now ive a problem.for an autupdate i need some webspace where i can host files. plus i will need traffic,and that all for free ? :/
Back to top Go down
unfair.cece.it

PostSubject: Re: HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6   HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6 - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 1:35 pm

06 are the seconds ..

_01 i think are the incremental screenshoot number since wc3 open .. but i have to test it ...
Back to top Go down
Jigg4

PostSubject: Re: HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6   HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6 - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 1:39 pm

cous44 wrote:
Ah well. Couldn't go too far with your program, 2 things I tried, 1 bug, and the other one is something I dislike. Now before I'm going to mention them, I just want to tell you, I'm not saying you are doing bad or good. It is just my point of view, and it only concerns me:

-The screenshots path. Unfortunately, mine isn't c:/program files/warcraft III/sreenshots , but something different. So I tried to "browse" the good folder, that I was able to do, but then, when I've chosen the good path, there is no option/button to click on, to confirm it. But the cancel button does. I guess it's something you can fix in no time, but it worth mentionning it.

-The login box. This, doesn't tempt me using your program. You could be the nicest person, to me, it could be informations which go directly to your pc. I'm not saying it does, but for instance, brainsucker used IE/firefox box, to proove/prevent the informations go directly on the garena website. I'm not paranoid or anything, but lately, I became aware of stupidity and greediness. I don't know if my point is clear, maybe I didn't explain well. Anyway, if you could grab garena hlr ban poster made by brainsucker, you'll definetely understand what I mean(t).

So I guess I'll just wait the future versions for the moment. Anyway, keep it up, it is going to be really helpful for a lot of people.

Which OS do u use?Because actually u should see a filechooser when u click on "browse"- button where u can easily browse to your screenshot folder.because i knew that not all have the standard path.And in this filechooser u should have 2 buttons down there that should be something like "open" and "cancel".Maybe i didnt understood u right in this case and u can upload screenshot?

Yeah i know this too,actually ive thinked allready about it,but it isnt that easy to do such stuff in java,especially if there is a fast solution needed.but i did get the point and will try to add an integrated browser or some stuff like that too "proov" that its safe.
Just a lil hint for the future: Brainsucker could have easily add a "fake" site in his box which would steal your password and stuff.what im trying to say is,that this kind of programms maybe need some trust to the auther in beginning.
For mine: The code is open source,and everyone with java knowledge can read the code or change it

anyways,a better login method and image scrolling is planed for the next versions.thanks for your review
Back to top Go down
unfair.cece.it

PostSubject: Re: HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6   HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6 - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 1:42 pm

cous44 wrote:

I dont tested the program , but i think there are no big problems of account stealing since i think login is only for this forum ( old brainsucker version uses garena id ).
Admins and mods can make an account whitout privileges to post request ..

But btw every program can have keyloggers and pass stealers . even if they dont have login boxs.
Back to top Go down
cous44
cous44

PostSubject: Re: HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6   HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6 - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 1:43 pm

Quote :
ust a lil hint for the future: Brainsucker could have easily add a "fake" site in his box which would steal your password and stuff.what im trying to say is,that this kind of programms maybe need some trust to the auther in beginning.

Yep Yep, I'm aware of that, you are right.

Quote :
hich OS do u use?Because actually u should see a filechooser when u click on "browse"- button where u can easily browse to your screenshot folder.because i knew that not all have the standard path.And in this filechooser u should have 2 buttons down there that should be something like "open" and "cancel".Maybe i didnt understood u right in this case and u can upload screenshot?

What I'm saying is, I see the OK and CANCEL boxes, the only problem is, when you open, and browse, you can't confirm, with OK box, once you reach your correct path. You just have to click on cancel, which is weird, I mean, why would I click on cancel to confirm this? :p
Back to top Go down
1l....

1l....

PostSubject: Re: HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6   HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6 - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 2:12 pm

Search for a notepad named screenshots
there you can find the default location and edit it...
Back to top Go down
cous44
cous44

PostSubject: Re: HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6   HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6 - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 2:14 pm

What? Don't interfeer if you didn't understand what I meant.

By the way, the word you are looking for is folder, not notepad.
Back to top Go down
Jigg4

PostSubject: Re: HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6   HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6 - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 2:53 pm

1l.... wrote:
Search for a notepad named screenshots
there you can find the default location and edit it...

the file u mean is created after the user defined his screenshot path,so he dont have it from beginning:)

cous44 wrote:

What I'm saying is, I see the OK and CANCEL boxes, the only problem is, when you open, and browse, you can't confirm, with OK box, once you reach your correct path. You just have to click on cancel, which is weird, I mean, why would I click on cancel to confirm this? :p

nah dude,there is something wrong!u have to select a screenshot in your folder and click on "open" ( im not sure at the moment how it is in english/your language in the filechooser).once u selected a screenshot and clicken "open",you will see your new path in the textfield and can press ok to confirm.
Maybe u dont have the actual java version?which would explain why u only saw a few mirrors out of 7 in the DL Link.
Else u can solve it like this: Create a "Screenshots.txt" in same direction where your Ban Poster is and copy paste in it the Screenshot path just like this: C:\Program Files\Warcraft III\Screenshots
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6   HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next