(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6

Go down 
+28
LostGhost
akuma-san
Jarot
Wizzzi
imba_ak47-
Whitebeard[UK]
Krachbach
jambonator
cMeIIIHo
Eunique
Fais
simo_93
J[vc]C
PotM
atryx
iSkillz
otto_phalanx
LepToN..
0wn3r.RS
unfair.cece.it
cous44
Brooklyn.Bounce
street_dog
dado87
pecamribe
MnT.MueRte
1l....
Jigg4
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
imba_ak47-

HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: 1 problem   HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6 - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 12:28 pm

hey guys,

I can't open jiggas hlr ban poster Version 1.5..
but I was able to open Version 1.3.. dont know what happend
Back to top Go down
Jigg4

PostSubject: Re: HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6   HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6 - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 12:42 pm

imba_ak47- wrote:
hey guys,

I can't open jiggas hlr ban poster Version 1.5..
but I was able to open Version 1.3.. dont know what happend

is the new one in the same folder like old one?
have u deleted the old one ?
Back to top Go down
imba_ak47-

PostSubject: Re: HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6   HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6 - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 1:59 pm

yes its in the same folder and I deleted 1.3.. I will try something other.. if it works.. I wil ltell u
Back to top Go down
Jigg4

PostSubject: Re: HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6   HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6 - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 2:09 pm

imba_ak47- wrote:
yes its in the same folder and I deleted 1.3.. I will try something other.. if it works.. I wil ltell u

ok this sounds really weird,because other can open it.
do you see the login window,but no mainscreen after login,or doesnt it start at all?
Back to top Go down
imba_ak47-

PostSubject: Re: HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6   HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6 - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 2:37 pm

Jigg4 wrote:
imba_ak47- wrote:

do you see the login window,but no mainscreen after login,or doesnt it start at all?

I see the login window.. but after I typed my name + pw there happens nothing
Back to top Go down
Jigg4

PostSubject: Re: HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6   HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6 - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 2:56 pm

imba_ak47- wrote:
Jigg4 wrote:
imba_ak47- wrote:

I see the login window.. but after I typed my name + pw there happens nothing

sounds like there is an illegal screenshot path.try to delete your "screenshots.txt" and start it again
Back to top Go down
unfair.cece.it

PostSubject: Re: HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6   HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6 - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 4:53 pm

Jigg4 wrote:
street_dog wrote:
MB you can use the name of the screenshot then ?

WC3ScrnShot_100910_231406_01

which is

day.month.year_hour.minute.

Dunno what 06_01 though Smile

ok so 23 is minute and 14 the hour?
or is it 23 hour and 14 minute?

23 is hour ...

Others thinks to add to abuser request
- a screenshoot of uid ( admins need to have this in case of rename )

In normal request if you want you can add a textbox to add uid in the title and screenshoot of uid

Back to top Go down
Jigg4

PostSubject: Re: HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6   HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6 - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 5:16 pm

unfair.cece.it wrote:

23 is hour ...

In normal request if you want you can add a textbox to add uid in the title and screenshoot of uid

i didnt understood your point actually.there are two possible screenshot fields.
which screenshots exactly u choose is your decission.and you can easy make a screenshot of an user with his profile?you dont need to do a seperate screenshot of the UID.
like this:
HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6 - Page 6 Asdasd10

For normal request the uid isnt needed.
Back to top Go down
pecamribe

pecamribe

PostSubject: Re: HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6   HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6 - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 6:28 am

One stupid question: does banposter has something to do with microsoft visual 2005 c++ error garena.exe?? Before when i wasn't using banposter i didn't get any error and my garena never crashed. Now i get this error every day....Good thing is, it never happens in the middle of the game, always after game is over and i'm back and searching games.
Back to top Go down
Jigg4

PostSubject: Re: HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6   HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6 - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 6:53 am

pecamribe wrote:
One stupid question: does banposter has something to do with microsoft visual 2005 c++ error garena.exe?? Before when i wasn't using banposter i didn't get any error and my garena never crashed. Now i get this error every day....Good thing is, it never happens in the middle of the game, always after game is over and i'm back and searching games.

nothing at all dude.the ban poster is java only programm
Back to top Go down
pecamribe

pecamribe

PostSubject: Re: HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6   HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6 - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 7:24 am

I though so. Tnx.
Back to top Go down
unfair.cece.it

PostSubject: Re: HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6   HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6 - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 8:39 am

pecamribe wrote:

i read someone in official forum that have similar problems , mb is caused by last garena updates ..
Back to top Go down
street_dog
Administrator
street_dog

PostSubject: Re: HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6   HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6 - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 8:40 am

Its totally different program. Can't be it
Back to top Go down
unfair.cece.it

PostSubject: Re: HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6   HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6 - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 8:47 am

Jigg4 wrote:
unfair.cece.it wrote:

23 is hour ...

i didnt understood your point actually.there are two possible screenshot fields.
which screenshots exactly u choose is your decission.and you can easy make a screenshot of an user with his profile?you dont need to do a seperate screenshot of the UID.
like this:

For normal request the uid isnt needed.

Yeah true , but i was thinking about a mh request .. replay + screen_fog + screen_nofog + screen_uid

For normal request i know is not needed , but banned players can easy rename and evade ban .. and whitout uids you cant catch them. Btw is not needed now so is just a waste of time to implement it and to search for uid in requests.
Back to top Go down
street_dog
Administrator
street_dog

PostSubject: Re: HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6   HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6 - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 9:34 am

cece plz control your personal messages

/offtopic
Back to top Go down
Jigg4

PostSubject: Re: HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6   HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6 - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 10:01 am

[quote="unfair.cece.it"][quote="Jigg4"]
unfair.cece.it wrote:

Yeah true , but i was thinking about a mh request .. replay + screen_fog + screen_nofog + screen_uid

For normal request i know is not needed , but banned players can easy rename and evade ban .. and whitout uids you cant catch them. Btw is not needed now so is just a waste of time to implement it and to search for uid in requests.

well you can just type in the info "maphack on minute 4" and thats it,no need to make tons of screenshots,because a replay is much better proov i think.
the reason ive made only 2 screenshot fields is.that the report would last even longer with more screenshots (because of the upload).
i can easily add more,thats not the point.
well but maybe im not right with my opnion,in this case i would need a statement of the mods.shall i add more screenshot fields?
Back to top Go down
pecamribe

pecamribe

PostSubject: Re: HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6   HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6 - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 2:40 am

This new version solved problems with banposting few requests in a row. Awesome, i'm so happy with this new version, can't describe it. YOU RULE MAN!!!
Back to top Go down
Jigg4

PostSubject: Re: HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6   HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6 - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 6:53 am

general question for you guys.
im nearly finished with local history.shall i add "abuser reports" to history too,or only the normal reports?
in my opinion we dont need history of abusers because they are banned for 365 anyways...
Back to top Go down
jambonator

PostSubject: Re: HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6   HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6 - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 11:37 am

y but he should be good to got an history of abuser with a view on there uid, in the case of the buy a renamed cared, so it will be easier to check.
Back to top Go down
Jigg4

PostSubject: Re: HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6   HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6 - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 11:49 am

jambonator wrote:
y but he should be good to got an history of abuser with a view on there uid, in the case of the buy a renamed cared, so it will be easier to check.

rename card dont help abusers cause they are ID banned,and the ID cant be changed
Back to top Go down
jambonator

PostSubject: Re: HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6   HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6 - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 12:08 pm

here

and

here

and

here

and so many others...

So, my idea will help Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jambonator

PostSubject: Re: HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6   HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6 - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 12:17 pm

ah, and if you can a "search" system (with name or IUD), sould be good too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jigg4

PostSubject: Re: HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6   HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6 - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 11:47 am

ive decided to try implement the new forum instead of work on the programm for this forum.
i think that all of you will understand that
but anyways : if u find some seriuous bugs,i will try to fix them fast for this forum,so just let me know about them! Smile
Back to top Go down
Wizzzi

Wizzzi

PostSubject: Re: HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6   HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6 - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 6:00 am

report button dont work Sad and why HLR Ban poster dont automatically save ss when i press print scr. SRY FOR BAD ENG
Back to top Go down
Jigg4

PostSubject: Re: HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6   HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6 - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 11:37 am

Wizzzi wrote:
report button dont work Sad and why HLR Ban poster dont automatically save ss when i press print scr. SRY FOR BAD ENG

your eng is ok but you Need to Write more Details!it loads all your Screenshots in your wc3 Folder (try refresh List when you just Done a New one)
And the Report Button is working in the New Version with no knowing Bugs at all until now.you just have to wait. Because sometimes imageshack fails while uploading. The Programm uploads the Screenshot right again until its uploadet correctly. This can take up to 1 min ( depends on your Internet !)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6   HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6 - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

HLR Ban Poster, Version: 1.6
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next