(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

reduce ban on Rapercut

Go down 
+3
pinceta
Fais
Raped_-
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Raped_-

Raped_-

reduce ban on Rapercut Empty
PostSubject: reduce ban on Rapercut   reduce ban on Rapercut EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 2:47 am

https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr3-ban-requests-f6/ban-rapercut-t11523.htm

30 days ban from edhlr3 and the game was 4v4? It is visible that they won the game.Lol , I think this ban req is little strained , isnt it?
Back to top Go down
Fais

PostSubject: Re: reduce ban on Rapercut   reduce ban on Rapercut EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 2:58 am

i dont show any mercy to a leaver host

u host a game ur responsible of staying in the game till it ends

i give to host leaver 30 even if he leaves before the throne down in 1 sec.
Back to top Go down
Raped_-

Raped_-

PostSubject: Re: reduce ban on Rapercut   reduce ban on Rapercut EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 3:32 am

I dont want to go on conversation with u , if admin decides to reduce ok , if he doesnt just close it Smile
Back to top Go down
pinceta

PostSubject: Re: reduce ban on Rapercut   reduce ban on Rapercut EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 4:39 am

leaver host is a leaver host Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Eunique

PostSubject: Re: reduce ban on Rapercut   reduce ban on Rapercut EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 11:51 am

you left after you died in a more or less even game. 4 on 4 is even, stats were similar (28-26).

Fais did a good job as I see it, if you host, you should follow the rules.

I hope the next message in here is

Denied, closed
Back to top Go down
Highway

PostSubject: Re: reduce ban on Rapercut   reduce ban on Rapercut EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 1:04 pm

Raped go read the rules before u say its 4v4 .... every game 5vs5, 5vs4 and 4vs4 is bannable Smile
Back to top Go down
Raped_-

Raped_-

PostSubject: Re: reduce ban on Rapercut   reduce ban on Rapercut EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 3:13 pm

Hey retards I know rules very well , I mean the game was 4v4 and he gave me 30 days ban , my question is why 30 when the game was 4v4? Big morrons dont talk when u dont know.
Back to top Go down
Raped_-

Raped_-

PostSubject: Re: reduce ban on Rapercut   reduce ban on Rapercut EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 3:27 pm

And one more thing. In ban req where is "You were disconected" ?
Back to top Go down
0doaker
Administrator
0doaker

PostSubject: Re: reduce ban on Rapercut   reduce ban on Rapercut EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 4:00 pm

Can anyone upload the replay?
Back to top Go down
Raped_-

Raped_-

PostSubject: Re: reduce ban on Rapercut   reduce ban on Rapercut EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 4:17 pm

Sorry , I dont have it. Never mind , close it. I will suffer my ban Smile
Back to top Go down
traktorr87

PostSubject: Re: reduce ban on Rapercut   reduce ban on Rapercut EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 5:39 pm

But when i reported some leaver few months ago (he was also host) my thread was denied,reason: game 4:4 or 4:3 is not bannable. And when i told i dont care, but host must continue the game till end, admin answered, its not bannable. From what day are situation like this bannable? Or should i ask, why are different rules for different mods?

One mod will give that and other wont...WTF?!
Back to top Go down
0doaker
Administrator
0doaker

PostSubject: Re: reduce ban on Rapercut   reduce ban on Rapercut EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 5:48 pm

traktorr87 wrote:
But when i reported some leaver few months ago (he was also host) my thread was denied,reason: game 4:4 or 4:3 is not bannable. And when i told i dont care, but host must continue the game till end, admin answered, its not bannable. From what day are situation like this bannable? Or should i ask, why are different rules for different mods?

One mod will give that and other wont...WTF?!

can you provide me that ban request so I can check it?
Back to top Go down
traktorr87

PostSubject: Re: reduce ban on Rapercut   reduce ban on Rapercut EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 7:15 pm

It was on old, red forum...nvm though, but i do clearly remember that situation...
Back to top Go down
0doaker
Administrator
0doaker

PostSubject: Re: reduce ban on Rapercut   reduce ban on Rapercut EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 8:35 am

to rapercut : I hope you understand that hosts by the mare fact of hosting games take the reponsability for another 9 players who decided to join him and that's why Fais! gave you a full penalty, because when a host leaves the whole game falls appart, it's totally different from when a regular player leaves.

Denied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: reduce ban on Rapercut   reduce ban on Rapercut Empty

Back to top Go down

reduce ban on Rapercut
Page 1 of 1