(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods.

Go down 
+41
LoveR-_^
artyy
trance.l)arude
Eunique
Fais
cous44
EU.GaSeR
Gaz
Nova.AT
fenix136
1l....
coolbgt
W.M.Skimed
Youssef900
Mars
^-Nazgul^-
EU.Neff
RakiaLover
[E]ndrit
0doaker
Metallica-Neca
{IMBA}-DRAGON
[gLaFi]R4ZoR!
^[invincible]^
X-Soulfiend
EU.Facemelt
CaptainDuff
KoMuro-_^
Xqs.heX
~|W|aTaFa|K|.~
EU.D1ablo
plitvice
reyialin
k2
MnT.MueRte
SodA
D|a)^BoRnToFeeD
Nethouse.RAYDER
street_dog
yoooo[=MUKY=]
chrismokvack
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
plitvice

EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods.   EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods. - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 2:41 pm

chrismokvack wrote:
Alright, we've picked:
Finally I want to say this: The last time we recruited a lot of disappointed people contacted me and wanted to know why they didn't get choosen. I WILL NOT comment our choices, so don't bother. Nor will I say how many [good], [intermediate] or [bad] someone got. As matter of fact I suppose I won't answer anything related to applications at an individual level, so don't ask!
Why not?
I mean, you could show us that "table" with good/bad applications. It won't hurt anyone =)

And congrats to all new mods/admins =)
Back to top Go down
EU.GaSeR
EU.GaSeR

PostSubject: Re: EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods.   EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods. - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 2:46 pm

Gz cous and neffor, you deserved that as noone else.
Back to top Go down
chrismokvack
Administrator
chrismokvack

PostSubject: Re: EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods.   EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods. - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 2:55 pm

We will most definately not publish that. Perhaps some people don't want others to see how they were rated, or perhaps they don't even want people to know they applied at all. Nor do I want to answer every godarn person who asks about it. It was annoying enough to answer all those "did you get my email?".

Finally, I'm not sure whether 0doaker and 168 want to reveal how they rated. IF they don't mind and IF either one of them feels like telling people how they were rated, then they may reveal what I rated, but I personally do not want to answer the same question 48 times. You better not bug them about it if they haven't first said that they are prepared to answer.
Back to top Go down
plitvice

PostSubject: Re: EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods.   EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods. - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 2:57 pm

ok, clear =)
But I had to ask goddamit
IF any of 2 remaining pickers want to show me my ratings, please send them (pm or whatever) - I am not bugging them as you can see.

/away
Watching House MD
Back to top Go down
cous44
cous44

PostSubject: Re: EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods.   EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods. - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 5:15 pm

petrol, and justice for all.

Vigoss44
Back to top Go down
Fais

PostSubject: Re: EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods.   EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods. - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 8:25 pm

good, im lusting for some abuse

AND ON COUS44 for letting me become wow nerd
Back to top Go down
EU.D1ablo

PostSubject: Re: EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods.   EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods. - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 10:52 pm

I think is god for users who had a big number of reports (lets say over 30) to know their ratings, they are active users and they may apply again when they will have a chance.
I know now is very hard to convince chris to change his opinion, he his ideas, some of them more revolutionary then even taralej, so chris will reply " I said no and we wont make public our ratings" Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
chrismokvack
Administrator
chrismokvack

PostSubject: Re: EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods.   EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods. - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 12:37 am

Read again what I wrote. I don't mind at all reveling what I rated, BUT I don't feel like talking to 48 different people.

If 0doaker & EU.onesixeight feel like doing that AND if they too are fine with revealing what they rated, then go ahead and ask them, but NOT until both have written in this here thread that they are ready to reveal their ratings AND at least one of them is ready to tell people individually how they were rated.
Back to top Go down
fenix136
fenix136

PostSubject: Re: EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods.   EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods. - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 1:37 am

LOL......seriously ? you even consider wanting such information.............. come on we all know that if you apply for a job all u`ll get at the end is : WELCOME TO THE STAFF or no msg at all....no one will give you any information on why you were not chosen for their newly opened position. as if a big firm reveals a public msg that shows all info about the people wanting the job, applied for it and failed big time....

I don`t believe that any staff member (i believe all have common sense) of those 3 that were the judges will provide the public or individual response with the complete explanation why you ain`t the new mod.

This is getting hilarious.

Mb if u insist on it 2 much the staff will provide the most horrible or fluffy info taken from the applications without giving names or any info to who that person(s) is/are (though i doubt this will happen as well)

The choice that the EUHLR took is the best one.

To all who weren`t invited to the staff all i can say is : KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK and believe me when i say that we are taking it into consideration and be well mannered, because yesterday i got asked like 20 times from different users why we didn`t vote for them - here is a short info : I (nor magic) had anything to do with reviewing, chosing, selecting...giving even our opinion on those 48 applications that were submitted - so we had nothing to do with who or how the new mods were selected. but to be honest i need to say that almost all of those 20 people i`ve kicked NUMEROUS times from the room for abusive behavior,threats,spam,flood,none English etc....some i`ve even banned..... I don`t believe that such candidates should even think on applying.

I`m sure that the new recruitment will do just fine.

Back to top Go down
coolbgt

PostSubject: Re: EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods.   EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods. - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 3:32 am

I can't believe i will say that but yes fenix you are right anyway if you ask polite it could be explained to 1 of 2 who were the runner ups why they haven't been selected because indeed there is just 1 new admin the 2 others(Fais! and G.Az(derpz)) were admins somewhere else if i am not lying myself in EUHLRL.But ofc the EUHLR team is not obliged to tell anybody anything.
Back to top Go down
MnT.MueRte

MnT.MueRte

PostSubject: Re: EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods.   EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods. - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 3:47 am

Guys just stop the trash talking the recruit is OVER just close this topic.
Back to top Go down
cous44
cous44

PostSubject: Re: EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods.   EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods. - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 3:49 am

Fais, pretending its my fault that he went back to wow! Cmon lol, I made you play one RPG map, for an hour! Then, its my fault!
Anyway, with your oil and my brain, the abuser section is now under control (although, it always been, since it exist Very Happy). And if it's not, you'll pay for it. I accept paypal, and petrodollars.
Back to top Go down
Eunique

PostSubject: Re: EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods.   EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods. - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 3:57 am

just a short question: I want to apply for the job as head admin, but dont want to waste my time with that stupid channel admin stuff. Can I send an application now? I think you have enough Channel Admins now, so I guess it is a good idea to do it now. As I am just at hacking all four of those new accounts, I will own many rooms soon anyway, so I just write my application here:

My name is Eunique aka MasterOfHackers aka I_ownz_you

I have been banned not THAT often and I want to own nooby idiots in garena. Make me Head Admin and just see how things will evolve! Trust me, even if you dont know me, some friend can tell you I am a good choice! Really!!! I will be glad to read your affirmation here soon!

And btw... GRATZ to all 4 of you, this is probably a really good day for EUHLRs, things went a little down last days I was online and I really believe it might become a lot better now again. Only thing that I regret and I regret it really much, is that Prodoaker is no specific Channel Admin any longer... We will see if he still keeps up his almost perfect work now, but I fear he does not want to mess around in other people's rooms now. If that might turn out this way: MESS AROUND, YOU LITTLE NERD! you mess around in a good way and we all love it. Expect the guys who get banned by it, but that again, is exactly WHY we love it.

Perfect choices, I think we all agree we those and I hope this starts a better time for our community again!

PS: Neffor, the 30.000 Euro I lend you... it is ok, just give me your Account. Same for Cous. No problem guys, I know it stays in family, right?

Greetz,
Eunique
Back to top Go down
trance.l)arude

PostSubject: Re: EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods.   EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods. - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 4:14 am

Eunique get a life....

Congratz to 2 new channel admins,good luck in completing ur job
Back to top Go down
Mars
Mars

PostSubject: Re: EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods.   EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods. - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 4:53 am

hahahah eunique <3
Back to top Go down
D|a)^BoRnToFeeD

D|a)^BoRnToFeeD

PostSubject: Re: EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods.   EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods. - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 4:56 am

Congratulations to the new staff Very Happy

And of course congratulations to 0doaker too for his promotion and everything he has done for the EUHLRs with his devotion.
Back to top Go down
chrismokvack
Administrator
chrismokvack

PostSubject: Re: EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods.   EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods. - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 5:04 am

Do I sense a hint of bitter irony in your post, Eunique?

Head of EUHLR is not a position you can apply for - you are offered it. And obviously it's only ever offered to someone who has already been in the EUHLR staff for a while. Other than that I don't have much experience to relate. Change of head is a rather rare event. It only happened two times so far.

The first head of EUHLR was wbg|Smurfking. I don't know whether he himself offered the position to EU.taralej before he resigned, or whether it was offered to taralej by the community admins, but I do know that when taralej resigned he did not offer me to replace him. I was offered the position by JacziE, who was head of Community back then. EU.WessoR never became official head of EUHLR at all. Taralej was still head during all of Wessor's reign.
Back to top Go down
D|a)^BoRnToFeeD

D|a)^BoRnToFeeD

PostSubject: Re: EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods.   EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods. - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 5:10 am

Eunique is just a spam troll , don't pay attention to him.

He just missed the application deadline and of course he can't resist commenting about everything in a negative way, as always.

P.S. Just wait for his next reply now , you'll see what he has to say about that.
Back to top Go down
cous44
cous44

PostSubject: Re: EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods.   EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods. - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 5:40 am

Come on chris, it's obvious eunique is just joking.
Borntofeed, I don't think eunique cares about all this, and I don't think he even dared posting for a mod position.
Back to top Go down
EU.D1ablo

PostSubject: Re: EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods.   EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods. - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 5:51 am

@ fenix: I was talking about those who had really a good chance, just a few users (4 or 5).
Anyway this is not so important, its just curiosity that is all.
Back to top Go down
0doaker
Administrator
0doaker

PostSubject: Re: EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods.   EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods. - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 6:04 am

The only way you have got in order to know about this is talking privately to one of us and we could only share the results about your own case because everyone's privacy must be kept.

Now think about this, what if someone contacts me and asks me for the result on his own case? I may reply him what my colleagues (chrismo doesnt mind / I dont know about 168) and I rated him but inmediatly he will say why so? and in that point I can only explain my very own reasons I conducted to determine and emit my judge on him but I couldn't tell him what chrismokvack or EU.onesixeight took into consideration in his case. I simply fail at knowing all their reasonings.

We all took into consideration the important aspects like posts, behaviour, good english level and so on but -as chrismo. pointed- we three have our personal experience with different candidates and we contemplated and debated that too.

To sum up, to know all about your case you have to disturb three people, you also must know that you wont be the only one -another 47 guys- that will come in search of answers so, please, before going ahead think of us three.

As chrismo. well said there are still very good candidates out there and I do agree, don't give up and better luck next time.

Congrats' to cous44, Fais!, G.az an neff0r, welcome to the team.

and thanks ^_^

Back to top Go down
[gLaFi]R4ZoR!

[gLaFi]R4ZoR!

PostSubject: Re: EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods.   EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods. - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 6:17 am

congrats to chosen ones -.- ,close topic now people will spam,thats for sure....
Back to top Go down
RakiaLover

RakiaLover

PostSubject: Re: EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods.   EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods. - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 6:28 am

gl to the new mods =)
Back to top Go down
[gLaFi]R4ZoR!

[gLaFi]R4ZoR!

PostSubject: Re: EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods.   EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods. - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 6:32 am

btw sry for spam nice pick cous44 reported couple of times for drop hack or because he left game,on this forum and old forum i think some threads are deleted or ignored,new hacker admin 55 lvl drophacker,cracked garena user i bet,good luck in your new job -.- , https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/search.forum?mode=searchbox&search_keywords=cous44&show_results=posts

im going to play in pub room from now on! =D

Last edited by [gLaFi]R4ZoR! on Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cous44
cous44

PostSubject: Re: EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods.   EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods. - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 6:34 am

Thanks for sharing though.
We'll let this thread opened, thanks to you.
https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr-abuser-requests-f5/ban-cous44-t1050.htm
Next time, provide the post link, not only pictures. I did provide the replay.
Now you believe what you want, it's not like I have to proove you anything.

High level rooms games are public games, therefore, public rooms. What's your point?

Every posts are kept, somewhere. So don't make such accusations toward hlr staff (including me, from now on).

"congrats to chosen ones -.- ,close topic now people will spam,thats for sure...."
You're one to say...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods.   EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods. - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods.
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next