(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods.

Go down 
+41
LoveR-_^
artyy
trance.l)arude
Eunique
Fais
cous44
EU.GaSeR
Gaz
Nova.AT
fenix136
1l....
coolbgt
W.M.Skimed
Youssef900
Mars
^-Nazgul^-
EU.Neff
RakiaLover
[E]ndrit
0doaker
Metallica-Neca
{IMBA}-DRAGON
[gLaFi]R4ZoR!
^[invincible]^
X-Soulfiend
EU.Facemelt
CaptainDuff
KoMuro-_^
Xqs.heX
~|W|aTaFa|K|.~
EU.D1ablo
plitvice
reyialin
k2
MnT.MueRte
SodA
D|a)^BoRnToFeeD
Nethouse.RAYDER
street_dog
yoooo[=MUKY=]
chrismokvack
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
cous44
cous44

EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods.   EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods. - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 1:17 pm

Eunique, stop making jokes, or put some "lol"and " Very Happy Wink ", I'm the only one who gets you...
Back to top Go down
SodA

SodA

PostSubject: Re: EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods.   EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods. - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 2:01 pm

hAHAHAHAH, euni u nab Smile

End this Spam and close the thread, or we will have to hear euni's rants again :S

Soda Razz afro
Back to top Go down
Eunique

PostSubject: Re: EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods.   EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods. - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 2:06 pm

cous, dont you get it? it is serious!!! now REALLY serious, it is way more fun to make fun of people, if they do not get it... and if cous has fun, it is good, cause he is mod now. LOL

Very Happy

ok?

you tell me, I do! soda, nab, how are things going? why do you want us to stop celebrating our new admins? it was the same way last time and the time before and this is what it will be next time I guess. at least if I am stil laround then! okok, people get annoyed by me, I get it. but after all: who cares about one or two annoyed guys, if there are one or two guys having fun with it?

cheers,
cous44
Back to top Go down
[E]ndrit

[E]ndrit

PostSubject: Re: EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods.   EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods. - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 2:07 pm

first of all neff0r can suck my dick ... he fails and i don't know how he became admin but WHY neff0r and G.az?? both dicksucking fags lol... i think im not gonna play on garena alot more ... to many noobs , fuckers , retarded admins , etc... u know what i mean JUST LOOK WHO JUST BECAME NEW ADMIN NEFF0R and G.AZ?? JOKE??? the 2 BIGGEST RETARDS IN THE WORLD!!!! big dicksuckers both of them hf lol ..

Btw Yes i AM 14 years old im ONLY 14 years old for if any one of u nubs starts about it ..now im sure a noob
will write a comment .. : See Why Kids Don't Have To Game ??
To any one who says that FUCK U cuz i know u fail at gaming man Garena is just a epic fail... idc mans FUCK GARENA
Garena is just a pissing of programm full of errors with admins who choos friends to become admin ETC.. its bullshit full of friends

PS : Fenix u Fail Admin Wink
Back to top Go down
1l....

1l....

PostSubject: Re: EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods.   EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods. - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 2:31 pm

One reason why this guy have 20 days and not 30..
https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr5-ban-requests-f8/ban-mirko87-t4895.htm
Back to top Go down
artyy

artyy

PostSubject: Re: EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods.   EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods. - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 3:00 pm

0doaker wrote:
The only way you have got in order to know about this is talking privately to one of us and we could only share the results about your own case because everyone's privacy must be kept.

Now think about this, what if someone contacts me and asks me for the result on his own case? I may reply him what my colleagues (chrismo doesnt mind / I dont know about 168) and I rated him but inmediatly he will say why so? and in that point I can only explain my very own reasons I conducted to determine and emit my judge on him but I couldn't tell him what chrismokvack or EU.onesixeight took into consideration in his case. I simply fail at knowing all their reasonings.

We all took into consideration the important aspects like posts, behaviour, good english level and so on but -as chrismo. pointed- we three have our personal experience with different candidates and we contemplated and debated that too.

To sum up, to know all about your case you have to disturb three people, you also must know that you wont be the only one -another 47 guys- that will come in search of answers so, please, before going ahead think of us three.

As chrismo. well said there are still very good candidates out there and I do agree, don't give up and better luck next time.

Congrats' to cous44, Fais!, G.az an neff0r, welcome to the team.

and thanks ^_^

Uuuuh look at me I'm 0dowanker I have a cool avatar and my name is in gay purple color just like my font on msn Uuuuh I'm scary head admin now.
Back to top Go down
plitvice

PostSubject: Re: EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods.   EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods. - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 3:01 pm

[E]ndrit wrote:
first of all neff0r can suck my dick ... he fails and i don't know how he became admin but WHY neff0r and G.az?? both dicksucking fags lol... i think im not gonna play on garena alot more ... to many noobs , fuckers , retarded admins , etc... u know what i mean JUST LOOK WHO JUST BECAME NEW ADMIN NEFF0R and G.AZ?? JOKE??? the 2 BIGGEST RETARDS IN THE WORLD!!!! big dicksuckers both of them hf lol ..

Btw Yes i AM 14 years old im ONLY 14 years old for if any one of u nubs starts about it ..now im sure a noob
To any one who says that FUCK U cuz i know u fail at gaming man Garena is just a epic fail... idc mans FUCK GARENA
Garena is just a pissing of programm full of errors with admins who choos friends to become admin ETC.. its bullshit full of friends

Someone is mad because he didnt get accepted - although with such English noone would accept you
Back to top Go down
Eunique

PostSubject: Re: EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods.   EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods. - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 3:09 pm

he just offered us to leave garena, I think that is a nice gift for our new admins! now see how I did that again? you better start to love me, cause I do EVERYTHING for our new admins. I even made this guy start thinking about leaving. I am GOD OF GARENA now. that is why I dont want to be head admin any more. thx chrismo, I know you would have managed that for me, but by now I am even higher than that. so I will just leave it this way so far. oh man, how I missed those guys, taking me serious or telling me no on cares. by wasting there time on me, searching pctures and posting them here. oh I love you all!

greetz,
random 14 year old stranger whos name I forgot and I am too lazy to scroll up again, now that was a long one

LOL Smile (just for cous)

PS: uncle neffor, my german debtor, I am still waiting for a comment by you... making me sad
Back to top Go down
cous44
cous44

PostSubject: Re: EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods.   EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods. - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 3:21 pm

eunique = EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods. - Page 7 300px-neo

Back to top Go down
Eunique

PostSubject: Re: EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods.   EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods. - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 4:09 pm

you can kiss my ass as long as you want, if you fail as mod, you wont come in garena heaven later... but still I like it! Very Happy

ok, I will stop this shit now, as some guys are annoyed and cous and me (and I hope at least SOME others) had our fun now. if you want more, just make more funny replies in here and be sure I will comment them, if there are just enough of them... hehe. lol. Smile

greetz,
neo
Back to top Go down
0doaker
Administrator
0doaker

PostSubject: Re: EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods.   EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods. - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 4:12 pm

name : artyy

useful user is useful
Back to top Go down
cous44
cous44

PostSubject: Re: EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods.   EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods. - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 4:26 pm

Who cares, he's talented enough with paint, he can do what he wants.
gaz.gif.44
Back to top Go down
KoMuro-_^

KoMuro-_^

PostSubject: Re: EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods.   EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods. - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 11:18 pm

gosh!guys why u act so stupid this is the decision of admins...this guys have been picked to become admins/moderators what u dont understand...did u see any reply from chrismo that said admins must be pro in gaming?kidding us?Also, its useless to make posts like "i wont play EUHLrs for so long cuz this guys became admins"thats useless i m sure the fact u didnt become admin made u act like that.Chill out!
Back to top Go down
SodA

SodA

PostSubject: Re: EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods.   EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods. - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 11:51 pm

Hey, i am a spammer troll, this nab forum hates me, but i have fun doing it Twisted Evil

greetz,
Eunique lol!
Back to top Go down
chrismokvack
Administrator
chrismokvack

PostSubject: Re: EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods.   EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods. - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 12:41 am

[E]ndrit wrote:

That's precisely how a professional moderator is expected to behave. You have impressed us greatly!
Back to top Go down
Youssef900

Youssef900

PostSubject: Re: EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods.   EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods. - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 1:28 am

I 'd Like to say .. ( After 9 pages of spaming )
Congratulations to the new Admins!
New Faces will ban me ! good luck all !

Last edited by Youssef900 on Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong speeling :P)
Back to top Go down
[E]ndrit

[E]ndrit

PostSubject: Re: EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods.   EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods. - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 4:35 am

These Are My Last Words To Garena :

Fuck You

Closed.
Back to top Go down
LoveR-_^

LoveR-_^

PostSubject: Re: EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods.   EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods. - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 4:44 am

those mods sucks -.-' btw stopped playing in garena long time ago : ))
HF all
Back to top Go down
artyy

artyy

PostSubject: Re: EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods.   EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods. - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 5:17 am

0doaker wrote:
name : artyy

useful user is useful
things have changed
the less posts u have, the longer ur e-penis is

I JUST SHORTENED IT NOW CUZ I HAD TO REPLY TO U, FU!
Back to top Go down
Eunique

PostSubject: Re: EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods.   EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods. - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 5:37 am

odo is a girl by now then... always knew it! sick little ST... as my real penis is out of reach for most guys here, I can spam all the time! HU HAH!

lol,
greetz,
cous44
Back to top Go down
cous44
cous44

PostSubject: Re: EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods.   EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods. - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 5:38 am

keep tempting arty, the more he talks, the longer his e-penis is reduced.
Back to top Go down
Eunique

PostSubject: Re: EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods.   EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods. - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 5:58 am

arty, are you leaving garena staff? looks like the new staff is without you...

(@cous: lets see if this works, maybe he doesnt smell the rat! Smile )

seriously, are you leaving staff? if so, would you mind to tell us why, if not, will you stay where you have been, whatever you did there?

greetz,
Eunique
Back to top Go down
KoMuro-_^

KoMuro-_^

PostSubject: Re: EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods.   EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods. - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 8:42 am

[quote="Youssef900"]I 'd Like to say .. ( After 9 pages of spaming )
actually,5 from 9 pages r completely nonsense post flooding.
I hope there wont be next moderator cuz some kids will go rage again after failing

ps: mi iz spamer yea!
Back to top Go down
Mars
Mars

PostSubject: Re: EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods.   EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods. - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 8:47 am

[E]ndrit wrote:

don't be a hater man G.Gaz( durkadurka ) /Cous44/Fais! ARE GOOD moderator and i respect them same thing for neff0r
and yes i know why you are angry i think this is your first time to apply for a moderator and i was like you when i sent my first one and i didn't get picked buT IM suRE 1000% chris/168/0doaker wont chose the wrong one .
leave you in peace albino
Back to top Go down
MagicaL

PostSubject: Re: EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods.   EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods. - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 8:54 am

Congratulations to all three of you. I agree with Gaz and Fais and disagree with Cous44. But he has time to proove himself now. Maybe he is able to flame less now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods.   EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods. - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods.
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next