(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods.

Go down 
+41
LoveR-_^
artyy
trance.l)arude
Eunique
Fais
cous44
EU.GaSeR
Gaz
Nova.AT
fenix136
1l....
coolbgt
W.M.Skimed
Youssef900
Mars
^-Nazgul^-
EU.Neff
RakiaLover
[E]ndrit
0doaker
Metallica-Neca
{IMBA}-DRAGON
[gLaFi]R4ZoR!
^[invincible]^
X-Soulfiend
EU.Facemelt
CaptainDuff
KoMuro-_^
Xqs.heX
~|W|aTaFa|K|.~
EU.D1ablo
plitvice
reyialin
k2
MnT.MueRte
SodA
D|a)^BoRnToFeeD
Nethouse.RAYDER
street_dog
yoooo[=MUKY=]
chrismokvack
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
chrismokvack
Administrator
chrismokvack

EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods.   EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods. - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 6:54 am

I suppose I'll have to admit that I didn't pay further attention to those cases aside from the fact they were denied. When a host leaves a game there will sometimes be no "leaver has left the game" message. Those cases are far from straightforward, since a screenshot with "you have been disconnected" might mean nothing more than just that - you disconnected. To ban the host for leaving in such situation we always require the replay, and and even that isn't always enough to convict.

As for ban requests on the old forums: We can't know for sure since those ban requests are lost forever, but the only ban requests I remember were a series of poor framing attemps that all got denied.

The EUHLRs are public rooms in a way, but they have rules too. And those rules say you aren't allowed to leave - not even if you have 6-1 score and game status is 4v5. So if that's truly was what happened, then it's the first and last if cous44 is planning on staying in the EUHLR team.
Back to top Go down
[gLaFi]R4ZoR!

[gLaFi]R4ZoR!

PostSubject: Re: EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods.   EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods. - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 6:57 am

public room,croatia dota room,serbian dota room,no ban req. there for leaving etc,people that know each other create game without leavers gg,and i know what drophack is,my friend showed to me he is hacker here on garena,lame for defending your self,and yes 0doaker its not bug/issue,no more comments you can think what you want,gl in your new job,work hard!
Back to top Go down
[gLaFi]R4ZoR!

[gLaFi]R4ZoR!

PostSubject: Re: EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods.   EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods. - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 6:59 am

and yes,on old forum when garena had some program for watching how much exp people get in week/day,maybe that wasnt program dunno,maybe reporter watched on high lvl when garena exp leader worked, he was on list for exp hackers....

no more comments from me,think what you want bb Smile.
Back to top Go down
cous44
cous44

PostSubject: Re: EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods.   EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods. - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 7:04 am

Oh was I ? that's nice.Wish the older forum was still on, I would have been glad to see that link. And it wasn't a program, it was just a page.
If you don't like me, I'm fine with it, and it doesn't bother me. But at least, say some true facts, and don't hide behind fake requests, or wrong ones.

good luck in your other rooms, if you decide to leave us.
Back to top Go down
chrismokvack
Administrator
chrismokvack

PostSubject: Re: EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods.   EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods. - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 7:05 am

It IS a very well-known bug, and that you aren't aware of it shows how little experience you have with room moderation.
Back to top Go down
KoMuro-_^

KoMuro-_^

PostSubject: Re: EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods.   EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods. - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 7:10 am

0doaker wrote:

Congrats' to cous44, Fais!, G.az an neff0r, welcome to the team.

and thanks ^_^

this guys have been chosen for C+A ?
congratulations to new team then.
Back to top Go down
chrismokvack
Administrator
chrismokvack

PostSubject: Re: EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods.   EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods. - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 7:34 am

cous44 C+A
Fais! C+A
G.az C
Neff0r C
Back to top Go down
Eunique

PostSubject: Re: EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods.   EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods. - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 8:08 am

chrisman! I dont know what you sense, but cous got it right.. Wink I am really glad with those 4, they are good guys and - no matter what cous has been accused of by some guys I do not even know - they have a long and good history in here. That you do not consider my application is sad for you, I do not even remember the guys name, who commented my "negative way of posting", but it wasnt that, it was blackmailing. and a bluff. sad you got it, I hoped you would make an exception for me, as I am obviously way more dangerous than k2. no offense meant k2.

Now seriously again. and if the guy thinks that is negative way of posting... well, ok.

Those four guys are good guys and 0doaker is imo way best choice for this position, just one question I have left:
what will he do there and how can he improve things in garena? is he kind of chief of the "normal mods" (who do a great job, as I think)? will he handle unban requests? cause that is one thing you missed to explain in your list. is it only you (and 168 from time to time) in unban requests? I know, there are not many and so not many mods needed. I am just afraid that odos skills might be wasted if he has no explicit position...

so good luck to all,
special gratulations to durkadurka, as he is just a flaming kid without any skills or manners!
Wink
greetz,
feederique (just for you man. in hope someone takes it serious and tells people to ignore me again...)
Back to top Go down
CaptainDuff

CaptainDuff

PostSubject: Re: EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods.   EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods. - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 8:09 am

So is it possible to ask one of you in a private message only for the results each of us had?

Last edited by CaptainDuff on Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
D|a)^BoRnToFeeD

D|a)^BoRnToFeeD

PostSubject: Re: EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods.   EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods. - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 8:10 am

As I mentioned previously , I won't waste my time arguing with people who act like 10-year-old kids.Is that ok for you?
Back to top Go down
cous44
cous44

PostSubject: Re: EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods.   EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods. - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 8:12 am

Main problem is, captainduff, if they do it for you, they'll have to do it for everyone...
As my dad used to say : time is mana.
Back to top Go down
Gaz

Gaz

PostSubject: Re: EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods.   EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods. - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 8:13 am

Feederique I love you, k?
Back to top Go down
cous44
cous44

PostSubject: Re: EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods.   EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods. - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 8:13 am

gaz dit :
Eunique is a bad player with rylai, first item buriza.

borntofeed, you got to believe that eunique is just joking, not trolling or anything... Don't take it too bad, took me 2 posts to be used to him afro
Back to top Go down
Eunique

PostSubject: Re: EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods.   EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods. - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 8:23 am

BURIZA FAIL ON CM??? YOU STUPID??? HAHAHAHA, NEW MODS ARE FAIL, DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO PLAY!!! thx gaz!

and to all out there: I love it when you tell me stuff like you wont comment on my posts, commenting it though... its just making me feel important and cool.

and cous, if you want to be a good mod, start playing dota GOOD, not like those other fools, going for BKB and phase boots with rylai. ITS FAIL!!! you need buriza and butterfly, BOT or arcane boots for mana and OFC poor man's shield. until you learn to play dont tell others I fail. noob host, me pro!

@duff: it might be no problem to get the information, if you dont bother ppl. I mean: if you talk to them all the time anyway, like for example you talk to magic as he is in your clan, they might have no problem with telling you. but imagine you had to read 48 (!!!) applications and that is really a mass of text and THEN after that 44 or only 50% (22, just for gaz) ask about it... you would be pissed, would you? so think about it wisely, before you bother ppl... you can send it to me and I tell you if I like it, as I will soon be head admin anyway, if I got chrismo right...

ok, I guess this is for now enough, but I had to compensate for the months I was offline, I guess you guys understand. cya guys in october in HLR3 4 and 5, I will watch your steps and demote you, when you make mistakes, like drop hacking, COUS!!! ah, I am really glad about those new mods, maybe garena HLRs are on a good road again! neffor, any replies in here? you ignored my comment! then I want my money back!

Razz

greetz,
ultra maiden
Back to top Go down
D|a)^BoRnToFeeD

D|a)^BoRnToFeeD

PostSubject: Re: EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods.   EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods. - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 8:27 am

Why is it that I feel some hypocrisy in your post?
Back to top Go down
cous44
cous44

PostSubject: Re: EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods.   EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods. - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 8:28 am

That's it, you know Eunique now, and you'll start to like him =)
Back to top Go down
Nova.AT

PostSubject: Re: EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods.   EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods. - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 8:36 am

EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods. - Page 6 Euniqu10
Back to top Go down
cous44
cous44

PostSubject: Re: EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods.   EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods. - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 8:38 am

Thanks for your argument. Invalid, but thanks king
Back to top Go down
chrismokvack
Administrator
chrismokvack

PostSubject: Re: EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods.   EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods. - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 8:52 am

Don't you know that sucking at DotA is one of the hidden requirements to join the EUHLR staff?! All moderators are useless DotA - it's the truth.

As for 0doaker's new tasks: I don't think his skills will go to waste. You'll see soon enough what he'll be working with. Will be pretty much the same as what I and 168 do. Nobody tells us what to do. We do what we want to do. Or rather what we see is needed from us. Because we don't *want* to everything we do. In fact, most of our tasks suck pretty much bigtime. Especially unban requests. We all hate unban requests, but someone has got to do it...

Some unban requests are quite straightforward, but ever so often there will be a case that requires several days of contemplation. Much experience is needed. But most importantly: handling unban requests often means overriding other moderators' decisions, and that is something only the head and co-heads of EUHLR may do. I suppose that answers the question about who handles the unban section.
Back to top Go down
cous44
cous44

PostSubject: Re: EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods.   EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods. - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 8:54 am

chrismokvack wrote:

Some unban requests are quite straightforward, but ever so often there will be a case that requires several days of contemplation. Much experience is needed. But most importantly: handling unban requests often means overriding other moderators' decisions, and that is something only the head and co-heads of EUHLR may do. I suppose that answers the question about who handles the unban section.

Yep, it answers pretty well. Did you finish your reading btw?
Back to top Go down
D|a)^BoRnToFeeD

D|a)^BoRnToFeeD

PostSubject: Re: EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods.   EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods. - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 8:55 am

EU.onesixeight doesn't suck at dota at all Very Happy

I have played only 2 games with him so far and the 1st was like 24-2 with leshrac and the other one 22 with doom etc... Razz
Back to top Go down
Fais

PostSubject: Re: EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods.   EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods. - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 9:00 am

me and cous44 are pro dota players

we make some changes in hlr from nooby mods to pro ones
Back to top Go down
chrismokvack
Administrator
chrismokvack

PostSubject: Re: EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods.   EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods. - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 9:11 am

No. Almost done, but not entirely finished. Three chapters left in one book and another two chapters left in another book. But I didn't break my vow! I still haven't logged into Garena today. Oh wait I did that too... fiddlesticks! I guess the only way for me to keep my fingers away from Garena for more than 15 minutes in a row is to go out to the fuse box and cut the power. :d
Back to top Go down
Eunique

PostSubject: Re: EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods.   EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods. - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 9:43 am

question answered, but I do not like the answer so far... not because it is bad, but because it needs time to see and I will be back in october only... Wink but I am pleased by it. fais pro dota player? I do not even get why we need a WOW moderator, but he definitely is a fail dota player. he also would not go for buriza with maiden i guess, same as cous where I even showed to everyone he is an only fail...

it is good to be back, last time I left you killed main forum, lets see what happens when I go to jordan in a few days. chrismo, I really dont wish for it, but it would not puzzle me if you were dead when I come back. stay in crowded places and be careful with sharp knives and stuff, if you dont mind. just in case... :S

greetz,
brood with lothars (after all, that idea could also be by me...)

PS: if mods have to be awefully bad in dota, I will apply next time and hopefully get the job. but after I thought about it... I will be head admin till then anyway. still reading a wikipedia article about hacking, when I am through, you better be careful!!!
Back to top Go down
1l....

1l....

PostSubject: Re: EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods.   EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods. - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 12:40 pm

I dont know why this thread is still open ?
The New admins are choisen ?
Yes they are.
Now are they good or bad it is not your problem, there is someone who can take care about that.
Edit:
Eunique wrote:
still reading a wikipedia article about hacking, when I am through, you better be careful!!!
When you grow up you want to be famous ?
Wikipedia ?
Give me a break...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods.   EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods. - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

EUHLR are recruiting at least 2 new mods.
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next